Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FBI questioned my mom today because we share the same IP address. *FBI is monitoring incels and this is my second encounter with the glow-in-the-darks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear FBI, you can suck it fucking Americunts.

And you are wondering why they visited you? ( Assuming it's true )

That's mainly what the questions were about, the manifestos and an occasional meme that was ironic that they thought were literal/unironic. I also got asked about previous involvement in another controversial movement I don't want to get into on here because that's a whole nother conversation.

That's mainly what the questions were about, the manifestos and an occasional meme that was ironic that they thought were literal/unironic. I also got asked about previous involvement in another controversial movement I don't want to get into on here because that's a whole nother conversation.
It took you this long to figure it out that those manifestos are the reason they visited you? ( Assuming this isn't a larp )

im a "graycel" and I dealt with glow in the darks as well (they might be reading this since the pinkyculture 'brand' is on a watchlist) so I believe you. Kinda sucks but since we aren't really threats to anyone we just have to comply and answer their questions. Don't fedpost and you'll be fine.

ColoredCels aren't the brightest crayons in the Crayola pack. Their brains are melted from over-poasting on this website. TBH, I feel bad for them.

I've never fed posted. Schizopost yes but fed post (talk of guns, joke about committing crimes, or anything illegal online)? No.

Some funny questions I got asked were questions about certain acronyms (I.N.C.E.L., P.A.W.G., K.H.H.V., A.F.P., etcetera) and about my public (not IRL, online) repeated/unapologetic enjoyment of Elliott Rodger's My Twisted World. Every time I've shared revelations/insights from his manifesto I've always prefaced it with or disclaimed with" I disavow his violent actions" but the feds don't care. If you talk about My Twisted World in a nuanced way where you say Hey, I separate the art from the artist," you get put on a watchlist anyway. Incel McCarthyism.

When I was interviewing with this agent *first time, CIA not FBI*, he told me many people get interviewed by intelligence agencies for a whole laundry list of reasons and most such as myself turn out to be harmless but with eccentric or radical online speech about politics surrounding extremist/fringe beliefs (I don't consider my beliefs to be out-of-the-box but society does).

But I'm making all this up and none of this happened according to @PPEcel @BlkPillPres so don't trust me.
It took you this long to figure it out that those manifestos are the reason they visited you? ( Assuming this isn't a larp )

I don't know if it was just the manifestos because many users on this forum have written much more prolifically and more radically than myself and have attested to not having been visited by intelligence ever so it's not absolutely clear if the manifestos were the primary or triggering reason for my interrogation which was voluntary, they didn't show up to my house, knock on my front door, and drag me out in handcuffs. they said "it was probably in my best interest to give my side of the story" instead of them coming to their own misinformed conclusions that could have led to criminal trouble for me in the future. Everything was cleared up according to them in the email after the interview.

Last edited:
Don't believe you. Your posts are far milder than most of the users' here, yet they've never been visited

I don't know if it was just the manifestos because many users on this forum have written much more prolifically and more radically than myself and have attested to not having been visited by intelligence ever so it's not absolutely clear if the manifestos were the primary or triggering reason for my interrogation which was voluntary, they didn't show up to my house, knock on my front door, and drag me out in handcuffs. they said "it was probably in my best interest to give my side of the story" instead of them coming to their own misinformed conclusions that could have led to criminal trouble for me in the future. Everything was cleared up according to them in the email after the interview
Imo it was those manifestos. And yeah that's what I would except intelligence agencies to be like, they would just question you not handcuff you or take you in custody.

i'm sepeised I haven't been contacted. my shitposts make it on cucktears plenty

im a "graycel" and I dealt with glow in the darks as well (they might be reading this since the pinkyculture 'brand' is on a watchlist) so I believe you. Kinda sucks but since we aren't really threats to anyone we just have to comply and answer their questions. Don't fedpost and you'll be fine.

What is pinkyculture and why would the feds care about you?
i'm sepeised I haven't been contacted. my shitposts make it on cucktears plenty

Me too

I don't think my posts are extreme enough.

Me too

@PPEcel irrationally/concertedly going after users who share their fed encounters, who really have no reason to lie about it and gain nothing from lying about this, and attempting to silence them... is something a fed would do. Just saying.

@PPEcel is a fed. I've never suspected anyone else on this forum to be a fed but I truly do believe he is a fed.

I just have a bad feeling about him (or her?). I don't trust this individual at all...

What did they say?

Me too

its a long story, someone took my internet "footprint" out of context and tipped it to the FBI. I probably was on a list before that since they actually bothered to talk to me. They were nice people for the most part. Haven't gotten anything from them after the interview/interrogation

Reminds me of idiot krauts thinking serbs were in secret T.I.T.O. militia.

Burgercels BTFO, kill yourself you fucking retard, you couldn't even disguise your IP huh? LMAO.

LARP. As somebody who has been shitposting and promoting terrorism on 8ch since 2013, you haven't been visited by the feds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back