Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FBI showed up to my house again

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
2 weeks ago when I checked myself into a psych ward, 2 days into those 2 weeks they came to my house again, over what I’m not sure but this time it was primarily about discord from the looks of it. They showed my dad videos of my violent GTA montages. But what pissed me off the most is that apparently my dad ratted me out again. My mom told them that I was in the hospital and wasn’t going to give them anymore information because as the FB fucking I they should already have this information on file. But my dad ratted me out and told them the exact hospital I was in.

2 weeks ago when I checked myself into a psych ward, 2 days into those 2 weeks they came to my house again, over what I’m not sure but this time it was primarily about discord from the looks of it. They showed my dad videos of my violent GTA montages. But what pissed me off the most is that apparently my dad ratted me out again. My mom told them that I was in the hospital and wasn’t going to give them anymore information because as the FB fucking I they should already have this information on file. But my dad ratted me out and told them the exact hospital I was in.
Do they know about this site? If they do it means they are actively observing us

Do they know about this site? If they do it means they are actively observing us
The first time they showed up was about this website so yes they know about it

WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO !!!! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Fuck FBI and fuck your dad for snitching on you. Family snitching on family is the worst.

FBI can ligma balls

Jack Nicholson Deal With It GIF

Been here 3 years never got a visit from feds despite living in one of the most cucked countries on earth. Unless you make a credible threat with proof (pictures of weapons, a specific time/location), feds don't do shit. They don't care about some mentally ill faggot making empty rageposts in his bedroom or watching some GTA shooting montage. Pigs barely care about actual crime half the time.

Sorry but this sounds made up for attention like half the shit on this forum :feelsjuice:

Last edited:

I am going to pistol whip the fuck out of PearlyRing from IT when I find them (in Grand Theft Auto 5, the game) & drag their corpse through the streets (in The video game grand theft auto V online) once I am finished my business:feelzez::feelsthink:

Last edited:
I am going to pistol whip the fuck out of IT when I find them
The IT clowns in that thread have way too much free time :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: writing essays about some LARP & getting triggered.

Get a job :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: honestly it’s pathetic

Last edited:
Been here 3 years never got a visit from feds despite living in one of the most cucked countries on earth. Unless you make a credible threat with proof (pictures of weapons, a specific time/location), feds don't do shit. They don't care about some mentally ill faggot making empty rageposts in his bedroom or watching some GTA shooting montage. Pigs barely care about actual crime half the time.

Sorry but this sounds made up for attention like half the shit on this forum :feelsjuice:
I think bleachcel gun maxxed or something so feds are more scared him than most users here.

What the fuck did you do that made the FBI even show up in the first place?

Tbh

WHAT A FUCKING FILTHY DERANGED POVERTY DAMN PATHETIC SUBHUMAN IF THEY WOULD COME AT ME I WOULD CRACH THEIR OCCIPUTS WITH PORCELAIN CUPS IN LONG ADIDAS SOCKETS BEFORE RAPING THEIR CARCASS (IN VIDEO GAME)
I am going to pistol whip the fuck out of PearlyRing from IT when I find them (in Grand Theft Auto 5, the game) & drag their corpse through the streets (in The video game grand theft auto V online) once I am finished my business:feelzez::feelsthink:
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::dab::dab:

Everything in this post, except that I haven't been here 3 years now:feelsaww:

What the fuck did you do that made the FBI even show up in the first place?
They thought I owned a gun and thought I made a threat to do something to a school.

I’ve also been here for 3 years, this isn’t my first account. And what I did was more than rageposting, I was posting pictures with guns and really weird messages so it makes sense w they showed up tbh.

I think bleachcel gun maxxed or something so feds are more scared him than most users here.
Yeah p much. They actually showed up a total of 3 times in the past 6 month, this time being the 3rd.

To IT and others reading, no I didn’t check myself into the hospital to set up an insanity plea. It’s just a coincidence that a couple days after I checked myself into the hospital, the fbi showed up so I wasn’t at home for them to question me pretty much.

If you're reading this comment FBI it's already too late. I've gone ER:society:

WHAT A FUCKING FILTHY DERANGED POVERTY DAMN PATHETIC SUBHUMAN IF THEY WOULD COME AT ME I WOULD CRACH THEIR OCCIPUTS WITH PORCELAIN CUPS IN LONG ADIDAS SOCKETS BEFORE RAPING THEIR CARCASS (IN VIDEO GAME)

FBI should know i can run pretty fast so make sure its no fat nonce at my door

I have killed more than million people in Video game [undisclosed]

Are they really THAT violent?

That's a shame you felt you had to check yourself in there. I have quite bad OCD (although it's getting better slowly I think) and I've considered (and tried one time) to check myself into somewhere about it but they never let me. I don't really understand how people do that because here in the UK it seems very difficult. I was basically begging them to admit me somewhere in 2017 as I was a real mess with OCD but they still wouldn't. So bizarre.

I dunno man. Maybe just... try to lay low for a bit? Stay under the radar?

Nobody cares about us, the FBI isn't here, nobody actively watches this website.

Are they really THAT violent?

That's a shame you felt you had to check yourself in there. I have quite bad OCD (although it's getting better slowly I think) and I've considered (and tried one time) to check myself into somewhere about it but they never let me. I don't really understand how people do that because here in the UK it seems very difficult. I was basically begging them to admit me somewhere in 2017 as I was a real mess with OCD but they still wouldn't. So bizarre.
If you meant to ask if I was a violent person then yes I am
I dunno man. Maybe just... try to lay low for a bit? Stay under the radar?
yea I guess that’s what ill do

If you meant to ask if I was a violent person then yes I am

yea I guess that’s what ill do

You are violent... why? >.<

And yeah... putting yourself on the radar tends to be a bad idea regardless of pretty much any other factors.

They can’t catch you since they slow

I have no friends and back then I was really feeling hopeless and angry

hm :(

Life in this society can be tough. People make out like it's so perfect and "first world" (whilst at the same time saying everything is bad, lol) but I do think that it has its own struggles too, loneliness being a big one.

My life is fairly isolated too. I guess I've mostly gotten used to it but I have ended up with this OCD because of it.

If you're in OK health though you should be better placed than me to get out there? Sociable workplaces or something?

Violence definitely isn't a solution to anything >.<

My friend told me that it would be really Immoral to place bubby traps all around house that activate when Federal agents storm into your house or to have acid splash onto them. never do something like that! Its illegal and immoral !

He’s an attention seeking glownigger, he posts pics of himself with his guns and makes threads idolizing school shooters here and on Looksmax.

1. Giga high IQ

2. Very very based :dab: