Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dad had fun in December and prevented me to experience those moments.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
I was eating on the table,my aunts,dad uncle were there. They were talking about the old times what they did in December. My dad went to this place which called "Saint Pierre place" ( I don't know how to translate it from french) Probably he went there at night.

While me in December he prevented me and my brother to go outside.It was suifuel when even the 11years old are chilling going everywhere while I had to stay at home even though I was past 18 . After 24th and 31 th December most guys are telling stories while I had nothing to say bc I stayed at home and slept early because of boredom and without electricity.If I had a gf and we should hangout together. Surely my parents would say "no" , "the country is too insecure" a bunch of shitty excuses. One day I asked my father to let me go to this fair that was 4 mins feet distance from my home even though I wouldn't stay for a long time he refused,I cried.
I wanted to pretend I went to the last Sunday service (9pm-12am) at my Church in order to go elsewhere but I couldn't.

I also found out my dad had afro . But he hate my long hair.If I was born in another family I wouldn't be incel.