Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity FDS think they can live in a soyciety without men maintaining the whole infrastructure

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Look at those dumb holes, they think that their made up jobs in HR are the ones keeping society's gears functioning. Low EQ? JFC, i wish those sheboons lived in a soyciety where men don't slave themselves to death and pay most of the taxes so w*men can live in the comfort of their office jobs gossiping and complaining.

Trannies, sheboons, ugly post wall roasties, dumb holes talking.

Last edited:
of course single women are happier, they take turns fucking chads and have lots of simps praising them the whole time

:reeeeee:

they didn't say men are needed in society, just that they don't need a betabux anymore. hardworking men will keep making everything work while women work in HR and shit, and not even get a crumb of pussy in return, but will stay bluepilled, that's how they are

literally everything succesful the internet is made by men, even that soycuck website that they are using:lul:

JFL those faces compared to a ripe jailbait. No wonder they seethe at men dating younger.

The taxes and important jobs of men allow them live the way they live. They're just being parasites.

Really feel like quitting my job recently. It's only part time but getting to be too much. It gives me nothing and I could get welfare in my country and have some savings.