Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We got into this mess because the Boomers and men who “got theirs” sold us out and gave women power

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
When women are given this much choice you wind up back at square one — alphas having harems and a small portion of men banging all the women. Meanwhile women make the apex fallacy thinking genuine retard shit like “why won’t men commit” / “men have it so much better!”. No dumb ass Chad has it better, normal men who are totally invisible to you have it far far worse than you can even imagine in that brain of yours.

Historically what happened when most men could no longer build a family and get a woman is they would rebel against that society and flip the board. At which point normalcy was returned for a time — women’s choices were curtailed because the alternative is worse. Consider that women today are more fucking miserable than ever — they’re all on anti-depressants and most don’t even like working 9 to 5s they do it because now they have to kek. Well, some have real cushy jobs so they don’t count but in general I mean.

Overwhelmingly people in society was happier before — small tight knit communities, social weight placed on loyalty to your partner, family’s with children and traditional gender roles. Hell, I’d even take a return to arranges marriages which place the good of the long term family over the selfish whims of the youth than what we have today.

The problem is societal revolution is harder than ever before in history. People literally cannot organize because the feds are fucking everywhere and have the most powerful military around as well as controlling the engines of public opinion with mass propaganda. Simply being outed as one of us in this shit fuck society means your life is about to be in ruins as the mainstream media and the Norman’s drag you through the mud and you won’t even be able to earn a living anymore. The punishment for just speaking out or even just pointing out the real problems is extremely high and that’s why men are just giving up and checking out. We can’t even fight without a cause or some sort of movement to rally behind.

Honestly I think the best thing men can do to fight the system is try to get on welfare and provide no labor or value to the system. Regrettably where I live that’s basically impossible by design so I have to work and pay my taxes like a good little retard or I’ll become homeless. The game is rigged and most days I wish I was never born or born in another time. This is genuinely one of the worst times to be a man in all history. Meanwhile when the boomers were young was perhaps the best since this was before birth control and feminism and online dating destroyed everything.

Birth control is another subject of interest as that signaled a big shift and for the first time ever women were able to fuck around without consequences. People don’t understand that humans aren’t adapted to live this way — we are legitimately living in a dystopia where a few people are the “lords” and rest of us are “serfs”. Only it’s worse than that because at least historically women were dependent on men and everyone understood that men and women were good at different things. Another adjacent subject to this is how what everyone around us believes is quite literally what they are programmed and indoctrinated with day in and day out by the government and mainstream media. It’s all propaganda.

Look around you in your everyday life — men are demoralized. They are beaten down and have no hope for a better future or for themselves. This is spreading to even previously average or slightly above average men now. It’s getting worse. Of course all the regime cares about is “stock market go up” and maintaining their own power. They immigrate slaves which means wages and housing never correct. They gave women power and women always vote more power for the state. It’s a wreck. And the saddest thing is there’s really nothing we can do, at least that I can think of. At this rate my psyche is already so fucked up it’s just over.

Last edited:
Boomers are insufferable retards- the sooner they are gone the better.

Western society must be allowed to collapse. Just let them. A bitch that is going to die before seeing it.

Boomers are retards and their normieoffspring are even more retarded.

I recall years ago not understanding the hate but I get it now. Most of them have no conception of how easy they had it and most have no sympathy or comprehension of how bad things have gotten for the youth.

They also have this habit of spitting empty platitudes like “oh just keep trying” “oh just go in and give them your resume dressed in a suit” “oh when I was your age I would just go up and talk to women” etc etc. They live in a different world.

Now in fairness I don’t think most people understood the long term damage that feminism and putting women into the work force (lol wage depression when you double the labor force go brrrrrr + career women hage fewer kids, etc). But it was their decisions that ruined everything regardless. In my view birth control was probably also a big error — all it did was allow women to become whores and for Chad to monopolize all the women without consequence.

Also virginity does matter in women because it’s about pair bonding — that is definitely a real concept.

too much text

When women are given this much choice you wind up back at square one — alphas having harems and a small portion of men banging all the women. Meanwhile women make the apex fallacy thinking genuine retard shit like “why won’t men commit” / “men have it so much better!”. No dumb ass Chad has it better, normal men who are totally invisible to you have it far far worse than you can even imagine in that brain of yours.

Historically what happened when most men could no longer build a family and get a woman is they would rebel against that society and flip the board. At which point normalcy was returned for a time — women’s choices were curtailed because the alternative is worse. Consider that women today are more fucking miserable than ever — they’re all on anti-depressants and most don’t even like working 9 to 5s they do it because now they have to kek. Well, some have real cushy jobs so they don’t count but in general I mean.

Overwhelmingly people in society was happier before — small tight knit communities, social weight placed on loyalty to your partner, family’s with children and traditional gender roles. Hell, I’d even take a return to arranges marriages which place the good of the long term family over the selfish whims of the youth than what we have today.

The problem is societal revolution is harder than ever before in history. People literally cannot organize because the feds are fucking everywhere and have the most powerful military around as well as controlling the engines of public opinion with mass propaganda. Simply being outed as one of us in this shit fuck society means your life is about to be in ruins as the mainstream media and the Norman’s drag you through the mud and you won’t even be able to earn a living anymore. The punishment for just speaking out or even just pointing out the real problems is extremely high and that’s why men are just giving up and checking out. We can’t even fight without a cause or some sort of movement to rally behind.

Honestly I think the best thing men can do to fight the system is try to get on welfare and provide no labor or value to the system. Regrettably where I live that’s basically impossible by design so I have to work and pay my taxes like a good little retard or I’ll become homeless. The game is rigged and most days I wish I was never born or born in another time. This is genuinely one of the worst times to be a man in all history. Meanwhile when the boomers were young was perhaps the best since this was before birth control and feminism and online dating destroyed everything.

Birth control is another subject of interest as that signaled a big shift and for the first time ever women were able to fuck around without consequences. People don’t understand that humans aren’t adapted to live this way — we are legitimately living in a dystopia where a few people are the “lords” and rest of us are “serfs”. Only it’s worse than that because at least historically women were dependent on men and everyone understood that men and women were good at different things. Another adjacent subject to this is how what everyone around us believes is quite literally what they are programmed and indoctrinated with day in and day out by the government and mainstream media. It’s all propaganda.

Look around you in your everyday life — men are demoralized. They are beaten down and have no hope for a better future or for themselves. This is spreading to even previously average or slightly above average men now. It’s getting worse. Of course all the regime cares about is “stock market go up” and maintaining their own power. They immigrate slaves which means wages and housing never correct. They gave women power and women always vote more power for the state. It’s a wreck. And the saddest thing is there’s really nothing we can do, at least that I can think of. At this rate my psyche is already so fucked up it’s just over.
This is our reality

Sounds like you are in burgerland, my condolences.
Indeed. Getting on welfare in especially if one is in a red state is essentially impossible as a working age man. This country’s priorities are totally fucked — they basically only care about the rich and corporations and now apparently gay trains :feelsseriously:

needs to be pinned tbh. The eternal boomer and kikes ruined the west

You forgot to mention the ethnic group that got us into this mess

Blame whatever generation gave women the right to vote back in 1920 as well.

High effort and high IQ post as always, highlighting the absolute state of Western civilization.

You forgot to mention the ethnic group that got us into this mess
There are indeed several parties to blame. To be honest I need to research the whole Jew question further, but I am skeptical that they’re as blameless as we’re taught to believe. Funny how when it’s white people with a disproportionate amount of wealth and power it’s a systemic problem but when it’s pointed out that Jews are an even more extreme example of that very type of thing “suddenly” that’s “problematic” to the very same people making the same argument about other groups.

Of course there’s more to that whole picture, a lot more and I also wouldn’t be surprised if the holocaust was basically a post war propaganda campaign to some extent but again it’s something I’m not well researched enough on to be honest. I could be wrong and my confidence in “what I know” there is too low to debate the subject.

I definitely do think the Jews are given special treatment and protection from criticism in a way other groups are not if nothing else and that’s always bull. Double standards are obvious and tiring.

Last edited:
High effort and high IQ post as always, highlighting the absolute state of Western civilization.
Thanks mate :feelsokman: regrettably though we can probably all clearly identify a heap of problems and even solutions to many of those problems we lack institutional power and we lack control of the propaganda engines so the change we want to enact goes nowhere :feelsbadman:

Although that is true, you're still incel because of looks not because of the system, also the system is stronger than anyone could imagine, you have a higher chance of waking up chad tomorrow than to change this reality

@Celius another politics cope, if you were chad you wouldn't care about none of this and actually like this, one man's loss is another man's win
The system’s power seems overwhelmingly as you say unfortunately. It’s true that Chad doesn’t care or mind the current system because they’re able to find great success sexually and probably job wise (connections and reputation is everything after all) so why would they want change?

Other eras were kinder to your average and non-Chad men by at least a little to a moderate amount I think though. This was achieved because society had a very different set of values and revolutions were legitimately fought as young men because sexually frustrated and/or lost their good job prospects.

A big part of the problem is that a lot of the real men died in WW2 and what was left was a bunch of betas and privileged fucks.

They were easily tricked into believing men as a whole had it better than women just because they personally did.

There are indeed several parties to blame. To be honest I need to research the whole Jew question further, but I am skeptical that they’re as blameless as we’re taught to believe. Funny how when it’s white people with a disproportionate amount of wealth and power it’s a systemic problem but when it’s pointed out that Jews are an even more extreme example of that very type of thing “suddenly” that’s “problematic” to the very same people making the same argument about other groups.

Of course there’s more to that whole picture, a lot more and I also wouldn’t be surprised if the holocaust was basically a post war propaganda campaign to some extent but again it’s something I’m not well researched enough on to be honest. I could be wrong and my confidence in “what I know” there is too low to debate the subject.

I definitely do think the Jews are given special treatment and protection from criticism in a way other groups are not if nothing else and that’s always bull. Double standards are obvious and tiring.
You answered the question already tho. If you want to learn who rules over you, just find out who you aren’t allowed to criticize. If racist white people were running the country I doubt you would be able to criticize white people, yet anti white sentiment is everywhere you look (the news, movies, tv shows). Despite this, if you criticize jews or Israel, you are immediately censored and even debanked in some instances. Just look at what happened to Nick Fuentes and Kanye West.

Kill boomers. Behead boomers. Roundhouse a boomer into the concrete. Slam dunk a boomer into the trashcan. Crucify filthy boomers. Defecate in a boomers food. Launch boomers into the sun. Stir fry boomers in a wok. Toss boomers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a boomers gas tank. Judo throw boomers into a wood chipper. Twist boomers heads off. Report boomers to the IRS. Karate chop boomers in half. Curb stomp pregnant boomers. Trap boomers in quicksand. Crush boomers in the trash compactor. Liquefy boomers in a vat of acid. Eat boomers. Dissect boomers. Exterminate boomers in the gas chamber. Stomp boomer skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate boomers in the oven. Lobotomize boomers. Mandatory abortions for boomers. Grind boomer fetuses in the garbage disposal. boomers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize boomers with a ray gun. Kick old boomers down the stairs. Feed boomers to alligators. Slice boomerswith a katana.

Good post. It seems normies are more disenfranchised than ever. Media will continue to brainwash normbots and sway / control public opnion. International overlords continue to subject commoners to lifetime wageslavery for small wages

Surveillence power of national state agencies is like Big Brother in 1984. They have eyes everywhere that watch and relay data back to them. Not just cameras and microphones, but normbots - Your co-worker at work, your neighbour who lives a few doors away, the slave who works at the local supermarket, the bitch who jogs in the park with her pet dog. One slight wrong move, and you're exiled from common society, or witchunted by mindless normies that only know how to copy others and can't think for themself. Normbots are slaves to their masters, and will do their master's bidding in return for breadcrumbs

The pyramid base becomes wider and wider; the leash on slaves and peasants near the pyramid base is tighter than ever. There are globohomo agents everywhere and many of them look agreeable & unsuspicious. The damage is done

Last edited:
A big part of the problem is that a lot of the real men died in WW2 and what was left was a bunch of betas and privileged fucks.

They were easily tricked into believing men as a whole had it better than women just because they personally did.
That’s an interesting point. Would have probably affected Europe more than the US.

Kill boomers. Behead boomers. Roundhouse a boomer into the concrete. Slam dunk a boomer into the trashcan. Crucify filthy boomers. Defecate in a boomers food. Launch boomers into the sun. Stir fry boomers in a wok. Toss boomers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a boomers gas tank. Judo throw boomers into a wood chipper. Twist boomers heads off. Report boomers to the IRS. Karate chop boomers in half. Curb stomp pregnant boomers. Trap boomers in quicksand. Crush boomers in the trash compactor. Liquefy boomers in a vat of acid. Eat boomers. Dissect boomers. Exterminate boomers in the gas chamber. Stomp boomer skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate boomers in the oven. Lobotomize boomers. Mandatory abortions for boomers. Grind boomer fetuses in the garbage disposal. boomers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize boomers with a ray gun. Kick old boomers down the stairs. Feed boomers to alligators. Slice boomerswith a katana.
Lol This pasta never gets old

Good post. It seems normies are more disenfranchised than ever. Media will continue to brainwash normbots and sway / control public opnion. International overlords continue to subject commoners to lifetime wageslavery for small wages

Surveillence power of national state agencies is like Big Brother in 1984. They have eyes everywhere that watch and relay data back to them. Not just cameras and microphones, but normbots - Your co-worker at work, your neighbour who lives a few doors away, the slave who works at the local supermarket, the bitch who jogs in the park with her pet dog. One slight wrong move, and you're exiled from common society, or witchunted by mindless normies that only know how to copy others and can't think for themself. Normbots are slaves to their masters, and will do their master's bidding in return for breadcrumbs

The pyramid base becomes wider and wider; the leash on slaves and peasants near the pyramid base is tighter than ever. There are globohomo agents everywhere and many of them look agreeable & unsuspicious. The damage is done
I’m also really paranoid about the kind of monitoring you’re describing. I have a phone, for all I know it listens all the time unless it’s completely off. It’s definitely true that organizing movements today is extremely difficult because one infiltrator who records you and it’s over for example. You’d have to go to extreme lengths to prevent surveillance and recording for even a basic protest at this point I expect.

High IQ take. I agree entirely

Yes despite their age, I fucking despise this generation. They are all traumatized by a fake historical event and desperately cling to their retarded free love bull shit all the way to their death beds, taking society down with them.

This is pretty much the same assessment most others are coming to. This is the only thing left that is still legal and comes with minimal repercussions.

Just the thought of paying taxes to this ZOG regime feels so cucked.

Agreed. I imagine many people probably didnt really grasp what the long term effects would be.

Yeah I don't think the Silent Generation (pretty much the oldest generation that still exists) is all that bad tbh. I think they are better than Boomers and many of them see that the West is heading in a terrible direction. They're just too old to do anything. My sample size might be too small though since you'd rarely see these people and they seldom exist online due to their extreme age.

I also think that the so-called "Greatest" Generation (those in their 100s and 110s if still alive) would have turned away from the beaches of Normandy if they were given the chance to see what the West would become in the following decades.

It's true that because of how optimistic the times were back in the mid 20th century, the everyday person may not have understood the long-term consequences of providing more and more freedumb to females. What becomes a problem is when today this is clearly recognizable and yet we have a bunch of Boomers who are the most powerful group (by generation) in society doing absolutely nothing about it. Even the everyday Boomer you'd talk to on the street or argue with online just acts like a bluepilled female-worshipping retard.

Last edited:
privileged delusional boomers really think they're somehow smarter or more hardworking than today's generation

privileged delusional boomers really think they're somehow smarter or more hardworking than today's generation

You can quite literally see how ridiculous that is just by watching them today. They are much older, and experienced, so they are pretty much at their peak right now in terms of making intelligent decisions (i.e. wise elder stage of life). And what do they value? Expensive cars, expensive trips abroad, and mindless statusmaxxing to be more normie than the other normies of their generation. Endlessly running the hamster wheel like they learned nothing. And then mindlessly encouraging the following generations to do the same as them without even thinking for a moment that things might have changed.

It's just like with females. If your life is/was easy then you won't learn very much or feel the need to change your perspective. In their youth, Boomers could just follow a normie script prescribed by their elders and succeed in every aspect of their lives. They could do it very HALF-ASSED (and most of them DID), not to the letter like many of their younger counterparts have actually done, and still end up satisfied. And then give those same younger counterparts shit for having nothing, feeling superior to them, for no reason other than birth year and luck. What a joke.

Good thread. Excellent observations about the Baby Boom generation.

High iq, basado just needs shower

This is pretty much the same assessment most others are coming to. This is the only thing left that is still legal and comes with minimal repercussions.

Just the thought of paying taxes to this ZOG regime feels so cucked.
I know a lot of people will have a knee jerk reaction to what I said about it being an awful time historically to be a man given other generations went and died in war — and honestly I understand what they mean to an extent. But the difference is back then they actually had something to fight for and something to believe in. They had a home to come back to that was worth defending. They had the ability to get wives and children and homes. It’s horrible to experience of course it is to fight in war but it also makes sense they’d do so because they had something really worth while to protect and when those men did return home they had genuinely great lives (post WW2 for example).

Men today have no stake in their own society and are mentally broken. We have no prospects and if anything we actively despise our own societies. And our societies constantly shit on men and prop up women at every turn. It’s a different kind of suffering but I still say it’s a valid/real type of suffering and all the while we’re powerless to change the situation which is even more depressing.

Yeah yeah I know “look at the retard bringing up fight club” (fuck off I like fight club) but that line where he talks about how our generation has no Great War or Great Depression rather our Great Depression is our lives always stuck with me. Though I’d argue we’ve lived through several depressions economically…

Last edited:
I know a lot of people will have a knee jerk reaction to what I said about it being an awful time historically to be a man given other generations went and died in war — and honestly I understand what they mean to an extent. But the difference is back then they actually had something to fight for and something to believe in. They had a home to come back to that was worth defending. They had the ability to get wives and children and homes. It’s horrible to experience of course it is to fight in war but it also makes sense they’d do so because they had something really worth while to protect and when those men did return home they had genuinely great lives (post WW2 for example).

Men today have no stake in their own society and are mentally broken. We have no prospects and if anything we actively despise our own societies. And our societies constantly shit on men and prop up women at every turn. It’s a different kind of suffering but I still say it’s a valid/real type of suffering and all the while we’re powerless to change the situation which is even more depressing.

Yeah yeah I know “look at the retard bringing up fight club” (fuck off I like fight club) but that line where he talks about how our generation has no Great War or Great Depression rather our Great Depression is our lives always stuck with me. Though I’d argue we’ve lived through several depressions economically…

And besides, some men today are experiencing the worst of both of these worlds anyway.

Ukrainian men are both cucked and cannon fodder, all for nothing. Legit dying for OnlyFans whores.

Yeah I don't think the Silent Generation (pretty much the oldest generation that still exists) is all that bad tbh. I think they are better than Boomers and many of them see that the West is heading in a terrible direction. They're just too old to do anything. My sample size might be too small though since you'd rarely see these people and they seldom exist online due to their extreme age.

I also think that the so-called "Greatest" Generation (those in their 100s and 110s if still alive) would have turned away from the beaches of Normandy if they were given the chance to see what the West would become in the following decades.

It's true that because of how optimistic the times were back in the mid 20th century, the everyday person may not have understood the long-term consequences of providing more and more freedumb to females. What becomes a problem is when today this is clearly recognizable and yet we have a bunch of Boomers who are the most powerful group (by generation) in society doing absolutely nothing about it. Even the everyday Boomer you'd talk to on the street or argue with online just acts like a bluepilled female-worshipping retard.
Good comment, yeah boomers are generally the epitome of “fuck you got mine” mindset. Boomer men screwed young men and then push the “bootstrap” mentality not grasping their own good fortune.

And besides, some men today are experiencing the worst of both of these worlds anyway.

Ukrainian men are both cucked and cannon fodder, all for nothing. Legit dying for OnlyFans whores.
Things can always get worse it seems. As miserable as I happen to be (and I know exactly why I’m miserable, I think we all do) at least for now I’m not also cannon fodder for the elites. I must say those articles about how Ukraine didn’t let the trans men leave made me chuckle though lol. If the men can’t leave women shouldn’t be able to either though.

Things can always get worse it seems. As miserable as I happen to be (and I know exactly why I’m miserable, I think we all do) at least for now I’m not also cannon fodder for the elites. I must say those articles about how Ukraine didn’t let the trans men leave made me chuckle though lol. If the men can’t leave women shouldn’t be able to either though.

I suppose it'd be less cucked to use their bull shit against them and temporarily LARP as a tranny female to escape than to fight and die for your clown country. Hilarious that trans men were denied exit.

Well we all know why the females were given preferential treatment for this war. It's the same reason they get preferential treatment for everything else. :feelsclown:

I suppose it'd be less cucked to use their bull shit against them and temporarily LARP as a tranny female to escape than to fight and die for your clown country. Hilarious that trans men were denied exit.

Well we all know why the females were given preferential treatment for this war. It's the same reason they get preferential treatment for everything else. :feelsclown:
I hear yah, Clown world :feelsclown:

there’s really nothing we can do
We can:
--- seize the means of rEpRoduction
--- send all foids to underground breeding barns
--- shoot all simps (with a Canon Eos Rebel 2)
--- issue robot waifus with AI for every gentleman.
--- rebuild society with ample leisure for all, enjoyment of copes, beautiful architecture, ample spaces, no consoomerism, brotherhood instead of (toxic) competition etc. etc.

Enjoy life, that's it.

We all get to reproduce with a Stacy that is kept in a breeding pod underground, where no one ever goes. Sub-Stacy foids need not apply (for breathing permit).