Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fed-up single woman, 32, furious over 'atrocious' dating scene: 'I get ghosted by so many men, do better!'

The solution is to increase the supply of women.

Unfortunately we have to make do with low quality imitations: Stories, videos, images, comics, games (dating sims), sex dolls.

Over time, and with the help of Ai and other technologies, these will gradually increase in quality. Until a threshold is crossed and they are superior to non-synthetic women in every way. We can even grow brain matter to connect to computer chips (it's already possible) if we believe that consciousness is a product of brain chemistry and want to add that in.

Women are an overvalued shit-coin. The humanoid equivalent to fiat. Their reign of power will come to an end when they can no longer use their possession of a scarce resource to wield god like power over nearly all men.
We’ll be too old to enjoy any of that unless we reverse aging which elites won’t allow for the average pleb

you just went to a shop and picked one off the wall? Ive been wanting tattoos to looksmax but cant decide what to get.

I fear people will ask “whats that a picture of”
I've gone the metalmaxxing route but decided to start with a piercing rather than tattoo - I've always been anti degeneracy tattoos and piercings but care less and less now. It's more a marker for degeneracy, it's not the body modification that is degenerate in of itself imo.

The reason that puts me off tattoos (especially full sleeve) is the permanence. A piercing you can take out if you decide you don't like it anymore but you're kinda stuck with a full sleeve.

Boo dirty whore next time settle down 20+ years earlier

She obviously means all the Chads are ghosting her. She’s ignoring the existence of the literal thousands of sub 8s messaging her

Disgusting tattoed up roastie whore needs to shut the fuck up.