Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

not a single match/ Like on tinder so over for me

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I went out for sushi with a friend yesterday and he said I should try it again with women.
He showed me his Tinder matches and I was impressed because he wasn't very good looking. His mother is French and his father is from Maghreb.
he's fat too.
Today I downloaded Tinder and uploaded sushi pictures to my profile and the best pictures of me.
and once again not a single match. nothing. I didn't even get a like.
You just have to imagine how ugly you have to be to not even get a like and a fat Arab friend who is over 30 gives me dating tips.
so over for me. I thought if so many fags and ugly people get a girlfriend then it must work for me too. but no zero
20240324 175903

Matches don’t mean anything btw. That fat Moroccan friend of yours will not meet up with any of his matches

You just have to buy a gold subscription and right swipe 2 million times. The first million swipes are just warm up bro trust me. Just keep grinding, keep swiping, never get up!

Matches don’t mean anything btw. That fat Moroccan friend of yours will not meet up with any of his matches
He bought Kodome before us for next week. he give me some bluepilled advices

You just have to buy a gold subscription and right swipe 2 million times. The first million swipes are just warm up bro trust me. Just keep grinding, keep swiping, never get up!
because one foid will accidentally swipe right lol

Mogs me for going out with friends, this is unthinkable for me.
That was the first time in a year. but I'm an old man. The older I get, the more I don't care about anything.

Swiping is the most bland suifuel shit. I don't even see the appeal. It is a robotic like pattern applied to sentimentality. It's awful and degrading. That's probably why foids are fond of this shit in the first place.

Trying changing your location to SEA then tell back.

Swiping is the most bland suifuel shit. I don't even see the appeal. It is a robotic like pattern applied to sentimentality. It's awful and degrading. That's probably why foids are fond of this shit in the first place.
everytime I do this I want to kill myself

absolutely brutal, and this even in a country which has over 84 million people living densely. I wish you the best brocel.

absolutely brutal, and this even in a country which has over 84 million people living densely. I wish you the best brocel.
I know. Should shot a fucking bullet in my head and the world would be happy to have fewer incels

just because you said this I dont do this
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
Never listen to people that tell you to "kill yourself."

You can't forget that you maybe possibly listening to a Chad or fakecel larping as incel telling you to "kill yourself."

I think that Tinder is now essentially pay-for-play for men. Unless you are super handsome, men pretty much have to pay to get any matches.

The New York Times recently had an article on this. Still, you could pay and get no matches.

:feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

I understand your pain, I also tried using tinder for several months and didn't get any matches.

If they kill the dating apps maybe many incels would give society another chance.

Tinder gives all new profiles a crazy boost too. Not even 1 like is extremely crushing.

Dating sites are gonna see quite a dip in profits over the coming years once the Not-Hots finally realize it's just a waste of money for them.

I’ve never done it. I cannot bare trying and waiting slowly and as each minute passes the match stays 0 FOR EVERY SECOND THAT PASS.

Tinder was so humbling tbh. I didn't really even consider myself ugly and finally downloaded Tinder...had the app for 6 months for no matches or anything and I used good pics. Actually I had one match and we just messaged hi to eachother and that was it.
Deleted it and never looked back

I went out for sushi with a friend yesterday and he said I should try it again with women.
He showed me his Tinder matches and I was impressed because he wasn't very good looking. His mother is French and his father is from Maghreb.
he's fat too.
Today I downloaded Tinder and uploaded sushi pictures to my profile and the best pictures of me.
You just have to imagine how ugly you have to be to not even get a like and a fat Arab friend who is over 30 gives me dating tips.
so over for me. I thought if so many fags and ugly people get a girlfriend then it must work for me too. but no zero
View attachment 1103834
At least you have friends.

I've given this advice many times before: Tinder and dating apps are a waste of time. They're too competitive, landwhales literally have thousands of matches and they swipe more than they respond. Instead, follow girls on Instagram and DM them (and respond to their stories). Harvest insta accounts of Tinder and find them by browsing on Instagram. You can fraud status by buying followers on Insta as well. You'll at least get some responses and conversations doing this. On Tinder you'll get nothing. Avoid girls with lot of followers (more than a few thousand).

he's fat too.
View attachment 1103834
Sushi pictures? This i don't get, you can shoot for mormon chicks, or those who like drugs and fucking, wear a bit of thrifted clothes, smoke somd weed on cam, say you listen to cringy music, and try again, warning, cant be a shortcel

Especially when tinder only shows prime 10/10 stacy, like tf, im not delusional show me my looksmatch chicks.

Especially when tinder only shows prime 10/10 stacy, like tf, im not delusional show me my looksmatch chicks.
Most of those Tinder staceys are literal 5 with tons of fake up and filters.

I know girls irl that don't even look like their Tinder pic. It's like a different person.