Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feeling as though my life is going nowhere

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Have you ever had that feeling where you reached a dead end? That would be me but with my life. There aren't any more options and time is running out. It really is over, and not just for sexual success but for my entire life as well.

When you completely give up on relationships and past expectations, that's when your other life starts.

Guess it's the begining of your mature phase with different realistic expectations and outlook on life.

It's just the beginning boyo

Me for the past 10 years.
Probably common for every incel, because life is literally pointless without a romantic partner.

Because it IS going NOWHERE

No wayyy, even though I've been neet for 8 years nah dude I really feel like my life is going somewhere big. Real big. Sike. My life is more worthless than yours.

Recently I felt like going to Palestine though. I think I would do good there with my skills from insurgency sandstorm. Even a dude from school was saying we should go there. Though he might be an informant for the feds so I probably won't go with him. We have to make our own meaning in this empty world (for us anyway)

When you completely give up on relationships and past expectations, that's when your other life starts.

Guess it's the begining of your mature phase with different realistic expectations and outlook on life.

It's just the beginning boyo
Yes. I know it is a cope but we still can have a few scraps of happiness doing something else while sad/depressed only for the sake of not wasting all of our lives.

Yeah, couldn't get even a wagie job without connections and when I tried tinder last time, it was full of single mothers. My whole country is one dead end, it's full of jobless incels just like me. People are assholes and seem to hate eachother here. Those who do fine, like to brag about it targeting incels purposely.

What the fuck is the point. I can never have a family or romance or friends or fuckin anything which is 99% of why other people continue to live. So I don't have a reason to live or any reason to have drive for the future, no.

I need AI to swoop in and make it all meaningless for me. Let me cope in virtual reality fever dreams.