Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We already live in hell, so stop worrying about going to hell

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
This post is for anyone who worries about going to hell because they werent a muh good believer to their respective religion.

I advice you to stop worrying about going to hell or not being good enough for their god they believe in. We already live in hell: If you are here you are either short, ugly or a social retard or at worst all 3 of these. Nobody respects you, your parents secretely hate and resent you, society and especially women dont view you as a human being, you have been denied a normal teen life and a healthy sex life, many here are in constant pain, nobody cares about your suffering. So stop worrying about going to hell after our sad life has come to an end. If this isnt hell then what is it ?

Last edited:
Hell is trillion times worse than what you are going through right now, it will also be forever punishment, with utter darkness. You can atleast watch .is in eartg

Hence repent while there is time. God is always ready to forgive you while you are still here. He is a good God

Hell is trillion times worse than what you are going through right now, it will also be forever punishment, with utter darkness. You can atleast watch .is in eartg

Hence repent while there is time. God is always ready to forgive you while you are still here. He is a good God
Cope harder, we already live in hell. Im way happier and feel way more free since i stopped believing.

>We will see who gets the last laugh once you get banned again boyo :feelskek:

The general consensus about canonicity regarding CHADper, is that the anime is the Ultimate canon medium. This is obviously backed up with statements from Toriyama and Shueisha themselves, the owners of the franchise. Not only that, but also the fact that the anime aired BEFORE the promotional manga, cementing the narrative that the manga is NOT the source material, unlike every other series.

>He FLED
SISSYzabros......... Not like this!

I want to leave everything. Just fuck everything

hell is worse , what is it with the recent incels being so anti-religion?

And no i wont stop being worried about my shortcomings and the sins that i have committed

hell is worse , what is it with the recent incels being so anti-religion?

And no i wont stop being worried about my shortcomings and the sins that i have committed
I tried to gaslight myself into believing in religion but it never worked, deep down i always knew it was cope. There is no empirical evidence for a god and even IF there is a god, he surely isnt a benelovent one but a very cruel and sadistic one

I tried to gaslight myself into believing in religion but it never worked, deep down i always knew it was cope.
thats your problem idek what you believed in, look into islam

There is no empirical evidence for a god and even IF there is a god, he surely isnt a benelovent one but a very cruel and sadistic one
literal plebbit soyjak fedora atheist comment , hes more merciful than you can ever imagine

thats your problem idek what you believed in, look into islam
Why should i ? Abrahamic religions are cope to make goys more submissive + there are literally millions of different gods throughout human history, what makes you think your god if the true one ? "Im the only true religion" is literally every religion ever
literal plebbit soyjak fedora atheist comment , hes more merciful than you can ever imagine
Yeah sure, thats why he deprives you of a basic human need

Why should i ? Abrahamic religions are cope to make goys more submissive
Thats Christianity not islam
+ there are literally millions of different gods throughout human history, what makes you think your god if the true one ? "Im the only true religion" is literally every religion ever
pure cope , islam is the only purely monotheistic religion
Yeah sure, thats why he deprives you of a basic human need
So according to you every human should just be given everything?

Thats Christianity not islam
Islam is considered to be an Abrahamic religion
pure cope , islam is the only purely monotheistic religion
Doesnt have much to do with what i said + you didnt answer my question
So according to you every human should just be given everything?
If there was a loving and benelovent god then he would make sure that everyone has a good life or at least the opportunity for one. Only a sadistic god would create a desire you cant fulfill because of circumstances out of your control

Islam is considered to be an Abrahamic religion
islam isnt a religion to make goyim more submissive to jews , thats christianity
Doesnt have much to do with what i said + you didnt answer my question
i did , islam is the only monotheistic religion with only one god , as for the other million false gods theyre false gods, just because some hindus decide to make a false god for something doesnt mean its legit
If there was a loving and benelovent god then he would make sure that everyone has a good life or at least the opportunity for one.
This world is a testing ground , its supposed to be hard and full of trials and tribulations so that god may test us and heaven will be the reward for those who were patient and believed. If prophets were tested with great trials ,what makes you think ordinary people wont ?
Only a sadistic god would create a desire you cant fulfill because of circumstances out of your control
This is your ignorant view because you still fail to grasp that its a test .

This discussion is clearly going nowhere .

islam isnt a religion to make goyim more submissive to jews , thats christianity
Quran is basically the bible, just with more sexual freedom and even stricter rules
i did , islam is the only monotheistic religion with only one god , as for the other million false gods theyre false gods, just because some hindus decide to make a false god for something doesnt mean its legit
Again, no evidence for Islam being the true religion.

All I feel right now is despair. If I ever could overcome it, I will be evil.

why did the thread suddenly turned into Dragon ballz filler episode?

OP all very true

Quran is basically the bible, just with more sexual freedom and even stricter rules
The Quran is the word of Allah, may He be exalted, and is not created .The bible on the other hand has been corrupted , i suggest you look into it deeper
Again, no evidence for Islam being the true religion.
Allah guides whom he wills