Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feeling Sad

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
This shit sucks dude. There's nothing ever going on in my life, no friends, no girlfriend, no one to talk to. The only person who ever messages me is my mom. I'm not tall, teeth are kind of fucked up, below average face. I would just go to bed but I'm not tired. I'm worried what my future is gonna be like, it's not looking good tbh.

I'm very much in the mood for a cigar and beer right now.
Its depressing me that I can never put my mind on anything and finish it. Like getting a good job or finishing my college degree. I'm too low IQ to be in a white collar job. I'm doomed for wageslaving my entire life I feel like

I'm very much in the mood for a cigar and beer right now.
Its depressing me that I can never put my mind on anything and finish it. Like getting a good job or finishing my college degree. I'm too low IQ to be in a white collar job. I'm doomed for wageslaving my entire life I feel like
beer is lifefuel

Even i was feeling really depressed from last night, I also cried last night while it was raining to mask any sound. Didnt get sleep also

Not sure if me saying this would help a little but you aren't the only one dealing with this struggle.

Not sure if me saying this would help a little but you aren't the only one dealing with this struggle.
It's strange actually, I wouldn't say I find comfort in the fact that there's millions of other guys in this struggle like mine. But it does make me feel better to know that I'm not the only one alone struggling with these issues.

It's strange actually, I wouldn't say I find comfort in the fact that there's millions of other guys in this struggle like mine. But it does make me feel better to know that I'm not the only one alone struggling with these issues.
It does help with loneliness a little. Misery loves company after all. That's why you are here.

I got you brocel. The worst thing for me is that I am already looksmaxxed. There is nothing that I can do now besides surgery but I wont ever do that. It never began for me.

Sleeping is such a good, comfy cope. Sometimes I wish that I could just sleep forever.

I'm brutally lethargic these days, nothing motivates me, i don't have copes at all i just keep on living out of inertia.
What do normies even do in their day to day lives?

I don't get enjoyment out of anything at all. I even stopped playing vidya many years ago because i don't enjoy them anymore.
Wtf do you do day to day?

I need some beer right now to

There's nothing ever going on in my life, no friends, no girlfriend, no one to talk to. The only person who ever messages me is my mom.
Me too. All I do is NEET and play video games all day now. The only people I talk to are my Mom and Dad.

Hold on brocel, android sex gfs are coming within 10 years

We`re gonna be alone forever i hate my existence