Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Feels] My LDAR routine

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
5:45am-wake up for Fajr prayer. Sometimes miss it.

7:30am - wake up

8:30am- finally gather myself together enough to push the self loathing aside. (I've relapsed on nofap too, such a shame it makes me depressed. I'm fixing this shit now, need my Iman back). Sometimes takes an additional thirty minutes if I missed prayer.

9:00am- get out of the shower. Shave my ugly chechencel beard that makes me look like a terrorist and cops profile me

9:15- maybe hear a voice or two calling my name while I eat my eggs or cereal (schizophrenia)

9:15-9:45- browse internet.

9:45- manage the weight of a car pushing on my chest as I prepare to go to class

10:00- get to the train station. No human contact as usual.

10:45- get in class. It's funny. No girls are in them, only incels even higher inhib than me (trade school)

I can't even manage to pay attention in half my classes. I'm just facing some form of elite depression.

4:40- finish classes. Pay for an overpriced meal with a fellow muslimcel I "befriended", we just go to class and sit next to each other. We're too high inhib to hang out or just don't care to

5:00- walk to station. See normies holding hands and shit. Happy people enjoying themselves.

5:30-get back home.

Browse incels. Look at my steam games. I used to play counterstrike. Got to SMFC. it's just not the same anymore, I don't play video games anymore. Idk what happened.

Browse reddit. Feel the heart tissue rupture inside myself as I read suicide fuel posts.

Smoke a cigarette. Eat some shitty meal I whip up. Endless running thoughts of paranoia. Constantly begging for Allah's forgiveness for how much of a colossal failure I am.

Browse internet more with the same aforementioned patterns.

1:30am-submit to my nyquil addiction and doze off

Repeat every day. You?

Fml noone replied to me

opsec said:
I can't even manage to pay attention in half my classes. I'm just facing some form of elite depression.

it's just not the same anymore, I don't play video games anymore. Idk what happened.

Yeah, the depression and loss of meaning in life makes everything worthless.

Why do you pray? why do you believe in god? why do you think he made you this way?

opsec said:
9:15- maybe hear a voice or two calling my name while I eat my eggs or cereal (schizophrenia) 
You've been diagnosed with schizophrenia?

demonanus said:
opsec said:
it's just not the same anymore, I don't play video games anymore. Idk what happened.
Yeah, the depression and loss of meaning in life makes everything worthless.

Stalkfurallah why are you missing fajr

my ldar routine is wake up play games go to sleep

how can you pray after fapping? doesnt it invalidate the ghusl?

7339er said:
how can you pray after fapping? doesnt it invalidate the ghusl?

God will always forgive you for your mistakes

My sleep pattern is all over the place, so no set times for anything...

Wake up.
Post here.
Two mugs of coffee.
Play GTA Online. Listen to podcasts.
Post here.
Browse web. Listen to podcasts.
Post here.
Try to sleep.

Amazing. I think many people here have or had schizophrenia. Me too. It fucking sucks. Luckily I don't have it anymore. Never told anyone, was scared they'd lock me away. Don't know anymore how and why I healed.

I look on hermitceling as quarantining myself from this fucked society and the inherent rejection that comes with it. My 'unicorn' mother was the same. I enjoy being a shut-in much better than the forced socialization and stress of jobs, not to mention the hellish commute that sucks further time and money out of your life. I feel like I am getting more schizoid as I get older. I pray Basic Income happens within the next couple of decades, so we can truly LDAR in peace.

BlackPill47 said:
My sleep pattern is all over the place, so no set times for anything...

Wake up.
Post here.
Two mugs of coffee.
Play GTA Online. Listen to podcasts.
Post here.
Post here.
Try to sleep.

pm me ur steam name. i'll play gta:o with you

7339er said:
pm me ur steam name. i'll play gta:o with you
I'm not on Steam, brah. Sorry :(

I hope you find this useful though.

BlackPill47 said:
I'm not on Steam, brah. Sorry :(

I hope you find this useful though.

lool i use money hacks. making money is too long in gta and makes it feel less like a game and more like a chore