Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fellow American NEETs I need your help

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Fellow American NEETs I need your help I am very desperate my search for employment has failed miserably every single employer has rejected me it’s so bad I don’t even get invited to interviews anymore NEETbux is my last ditch effort if that doesn’t work I’ll be forced to do some not so good things

I am a semi neet. I trade futures markets & made about...200 in a month after losses so far. Learn about futures trading & maybe you could make more money than me...sitting on your butt all day watching charts, not interacting with people at all outside the grocery store & bank. Need to get a real job though since I'll end up inexperienced & old if I keep this up

I am a semi neet. I trade futures markets & made about...200 in a month after losses so far. Learn about futures trading & maybe you could make more money than me...sitting on your butt all day watching charts, not interacting with people at all outside the grocery store & bank. Need to get a real job though since I'll end up inexperienced & old if I keep this up
thats how I started, would used to stare at a chart all day.

my search for employment has failed miserably every single employer has rejected me it’s so bad I don’t even get invited to interviews anymore
glad I never tried,
having that happen to me would have made me rope

Binance is sufficient.

My history of attempts:

Job3

Job2

Job1

Job

Job4

Captuure

Captuuure

Capturrre

.200 in a month after losses so far. ...sitting on your butt all day watching charts, not interacting with people at all outside the grocery store & bank.
L

A wagecuck working 9-5 at mcdonalds makes that in like three shifts nigga. Just lol at trying to do jordan belfort market analysis shit when you have like $20 in the bank account as starting capital. It would be a better use of your time to just invest in a shitcoin with 100x margin and hope you get lucky