Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i want to help people

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
I suddenly feel the need to help every stranger on the street for free.
And even though I've lived my whole life in sadness and misery because I have no friends and have always been laughed at and ostracized.
Is that just cucked from me? In my miserable life, have I simply been destroyed so violently mentally by other people that my psyche subconsciously tells me that I am simply a subhuman and only live so that I can add value to other people?
I hate my life.
My life has no value.
I would love to just go out now, help the homeless, help some old people or do some free work I don't know.
I was always told that I couldn't do anything and that I would never amount to anything.
maybe they're right and I'm just made to suffer and help others
I think I'm mentally ill.

Stay strong brocel. I love you

GrAY with a good message
Not all grays are baiters and saying negative stuff. Hes a cel just like me and uses .is to relate and vent and to escape. Im here for the same reason and i get him. Makes me sad to see brocels like this because im also in the same situation. Trying to give him some life fuel.

It's not practical to do this, but it's a good and healthy feeling to care about people. Hold onto it, you'll find a way to satisfy it.

same , i also have a martyrdom complex

I suddenly feel the need to help every stranger on the street for free.
And even though I've lived my whole life in sadness and misery because I have no friends and have always been laughed at and ostracized.
Is that just cucked from me? In my miserable life, have I simply been destroyed so violently mentally by other people that my psyche subconsciously tells me that I am simply a subhuman and only live so that I can add value to other people?
I hate my life.
My life has no value.
I would love to just go out now, help the homeless, help some old people or do some free work I don't know.
I was always told that I couldn't do anything and that I would never amount to anything.
maybe they're right and I'm just made to suffer and help others
I think I'm mentally ill.
congratulations to 2000 posts :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

All is good and beautiful and sun, rainbow, flowers and cats until some repulsive homeless drug addict smahes your skull with a hammer to death to steal your shoes for some reason.

All is good and beautiful and sun, rainbow, flowers and cats until some repulsive homeless drug addict smahes your skull with a hammer to death to steal your shoes for some reason.
Yep

I don’t want to help anyone, I hate everyone and everything.

This world doesn’t deserve my help.

alright then nigga, help me