Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FELLOW BLACKCELS GTFIH!!!

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
Only black /afrolatino incels will get this. FUCK BLACK PEOPLE AND BLACK CULTURE, ESPECIALLY THE YOUTH (under 25). ANYTHING YOU DO THAT ISNT SEEN AS “BLACK” or “HOOD” ENOUGH IS SEEN AS WEAK AND “GAY” BY BLACK PEOPLE.

THEY CALL MOST THINGS THAT ARENT FUCKING BITCHES OR DOING SOME THUGMAXXING OR OTHER DUMB SHIT THEY DO AS “LAME”. ANYTHING SUCH AS SPEAKING NORMALLY OR LISTENING TO SOMETHING OTHER THAN HIP HOP IS SEEN AS “WEIRD”. GUESS WHAT NIGGA, YOURE WEIRD FOR ACTING LIKE AN EDGY FAGGOT YOU FUCKJNG PUSSY.

THEY THINK THEY ARE SO MUCH COOLER THAN EVERYONE ELSE FOR NOT ENGAGING IN ANYTHING FUN THAT DOESNT ALLOW THEM TO LOOK OR ACT “HARD” EVEN THOUGH MOST OF THEM ARE ABOUT THAT LIFE. Theres appt more I can talk about but Ima stop here.

Thoughts on this fellow blackcels?

Niggers are chimps. Water is wet. TLDR.

I have nothing against blacks, but they never got proper assimilation into society after being pulled from the jungles of Africa. Assimilate them and they’ll be proper functioning members of society.

Not that it’ll ever happen though, most are happy enough having the government put them on a pedestal and entirely fund their careless chimp lifestyle

It's sad, they always say that you "act White" if you do anything that deviates from the stereotype. And that's something I'd expect from a White racist, not someone who looks like me.

It's sad, they always say that you "act White" if you do anything that deviates from the stereotype. And that's something I'd expect from a White racist, not someone who looks like me.
Exactly, apparently talking sophisticated and doing anything that doesn’t seem “hard” is weird like what? Lmfao

Niggers are chimps. Water is wet. TLDR.

I have nothing against blacks, but they never got proper assimilation into society after being pulled from the jungles of Africa. Assimilate them and they’ll be proper functioning members of society.

Not that it’ll ever happen though, most are happy enough having the government put them on a pedestal and entirely fund their careless chimp lifestyle
I think it’s a cultural issue with the youth tbh but I can see why you think the way you do I don’t blame you

I have read about it a lot. If you are a normal person who happens to be african american (not just black) you might aswell be a faggot in the eyes of ghetto scum lol.
Disgusting culture, reminds me of gipsies.

Lame ahh nigga. Head ass incel ahh nigga, recessed jaw ahh nigga

THEY CALL MOST THINGS THAT ARENT FUCKING BITCHES OR DOING SOME THUGMAXXING OR OTHER DUMB SHIT THEY DO AS “LAME”. ANYTHING SUCH AS SPEAKING NORMALLY OR LISTENING TO SOMETHING OTHER THAN HIP HOP IS SEEN AS “WEIRD”. GUESS WHAT NIGGA, YOURE WEIRD FOR ACTING LIKE AN EDGY FAGGOT YOU FUCKJNG PUSSY.

1 Corleon

1 Corleon1

1 Corleon2

(Gulp...)

1 Corleon3

I have read about it a lot. If you are a normal person who happens to be african american (not just black) you might aswell be a faggot in the eyes of ghetto scum lol.
Disgusting culture, reminds me of gipsies.
exactly. My mom senselessly beat me for little mistakes ever since i was a toddler. I remember one time i shoved her against a wall with full force in high school when she tried to hit me and she kicked me out for a while lmfao. She didn't try to hit me after that ever again :feelsdevil:. I don't like black foids because of my childhood abuse

exactly. My mom senselessly beat me for little mistakes ever since i was a toddler. I remember one time i shoved her against a wall with full force in high school when she tried to hit me and she kicked me out for a while lmfao. She didn't try to hit me after that ever again :feelsdevil:. I don't like black foids because of my childhood abuse
So you hate your own people because your mom wasn't a good parent to you?

Let me tell you something bro, looking for validation from the other races will get you NO WHERE.

They hate your black ass!

You putting down your own people means your putting down yourself because you belong to them. When the other races see you on the street you want to know what goes through their mind? They think your garbage and your life has no meaning, are you one of those black dudes who's so desperate to be accepted by other races you think BLM is trash too? I don't agree with the organization but I do believe our lives have value. You trashing your own and putting down our "culture" to appeal to other races of people will get you no where.

White men aren't looking to have you touch up on there daughters.

Asian men aren't looking to have you touch up on there daughters.

Hispanic men aren't looking to have you touch up on there daughters.

Arab men aren't looking to have you touch up on there daughters.

THEY will never accept you.

If you think their daughters are willing to alienate their entire families for you, you're sadly mistaken. They'll fuck you but that's not really all you want is it? You want something more, something real, an actual relationship.

Most of the dudes on this forum don't just want sex, they want a girlfriend. If you hate "sheboons" then guess what, you hate yourself and will never have an actual relationship with a woman.

Their is nothing more unattractive to a woman than a guy you has no confidence, they can sniff it out in a heartbeat and as soon as they do you're done.

God Bless Brother

Only black /afrolatino incels will get this. FUCK BLACK PEOPLE AND BLACK CULTURE, ESPECIALLY THE YOUTH (under 25). ANYTHING YOU DO THAT ISNT SEEN AS “BLACK” or “HOOD” ENOUGH IS SEEN AS WEAK AND “GAY” BY BLACK PEOPLE.

THEY THINK THEY ARE SO MUCH COOLER THAN EVERYONE ELSE FOR NOT ENGAGING IN ANYTHING FUN THAT DOESNT ALLOW THEM TO LOOK OR ACT “HARD” EVEN THOUGH MOST OF THEM ARE ABOUT THAT LIFE. Theres appt more I can talk about but Ima stop here.

Thoughts on this fellow blackcels?
I’m African and a lot of kids I grew up with tried to act like African American stereotypes they saw in the media. I was too embarrassed to hang around them after a while. But the African American community is slowly improving, the media just highlights the negative.

Too bad if you don't fit the "hood" stereotype, you might as well be an unconfident, broke, soy white guy in their eyes. Except you won't have the same sexual appeal as a nerdy white guy to the black foids. You will not get ANY love.

Black incels who don't thugmax or tyronemax and just decide to be themselves have it the worse. Since we don't fit the normie stereotype and speak normally, we become undesirable in every toilets' eye.

Well, I am a Hornercel and I hate Black Culture. Got bullied by Bantus because I wasn't a normal Black (look middle-eastern plus non-ghetto) during elementary school. Actually, I love to visit Niggermania.club to Laugh at TNB.

Man fuck these stereotypes dudes. Some white normie would always call me whitewashed back in high school because I didn't act "thug" or "hood" and that I was always "acting white"

Just because I don't speak in ebonics or play basketball? Man fuck niggers they make this life hell when every foid expects you to speak and act a certain way the second she sees you, then gets visibly turned off when I open my mouth and don't speak like that :feelswhat:

I agree. Black American culture is quite shit.

you know it's truly over when even black girls won't give you a chance:fuk:

Never had this issue bro. Kids fucking with you is part of life my guy. You gotta roll with the punches and learn how to punch back bro.

Our people dont have a culture, language, country. The degeneracy you see from our people today is not inherent bro. You have to seek truth and understanding in life, not hate.

Too true. Oh yea “this nigga is corny”, “this nigga is lame”, “this nigga is soft”, “this nigga is sorry”, “this nigga is weird” same old same old bullshit because you don’t act like a fucking stupid thug.

Man fuck these stereotypes dudes. Some white normie would always call me whitewashed back in high school because I didn't act "thug" or "hood" and that I was always "acting white"

Just because I don't speak in ebonics or play basketball? Man fuck niggers they make this life hell when every foid expects you to speak and act a certain way the second she sees you, then gets visibly turned off when I open my mouth and don't speak like that :feelswhat:
“You don’t play ball?” You answer yes, it’s game over that’s the end.

Too true. Oh yea “this nigga is corny”, “this nigga is lame”, “this nigga is soft”, “this nigga is sorry”, “this nigga is weird” same old same old bullshit because you don’t act like a fucking stupid thug.
Trueeeeee. Like bro, what? Lmao sorry I grew up in a different environment faggot

Black American culture revolves around uncivil disobedience to their white Anglo American oppressors.
You guys are a reflection of them and vice versa.

So you hate your own people because your mom wasn't a good parent to you?

Let me tell you something bro, looking for validation from the other races will get you NO WHERE.

They hate your black ass!

You putting down your own people means your putting down yourself because you belong to them. When the other races see you on the street you want to know what goes through their mind? They think your garbage and your life has no meaning, are you one of those black dudes who's so desperate to be accepted by other races you think BLM is trash too? I don't agree with the organization but I do believe our lives have value. You trashing your own and putting down our "culture" to appeal to other races of people will get you no where.

White men aren't looking to have you touch up on there daughters.

Asian men aren't looking to have you touch up on there daughters.

Hispanic men aren't looking to have you touch up on there daughters.

Arab men aren't looking to have you touch up on there daughters.

THEY will never accept you.

If you think their daughters are willing to alienate their entire families for you, you're sadly mistaken. They'll fuck you but that's not really all you want is it? You want something more, something real, an actual relationship.

Most of the dudes on this forum don't just want sex, they want a girlfriend. If you hate "sheboons" then guess what, you hate yourself and will never have an actual relationship with a woman.

Their is nothing more unattractive to a woman than a guy you has no confidence, they can sniff it out in a heartbeat and as soon as they do you're done.

God Bless Brother
Here's the thing. This is true of blacks as well. To be an incel, you must be rejected by your own people as well as others. Do you think a black father/mother, is going to let their daughter date YOU, a low value black male? NO. Do you think that black women as a whole, give a shit about you or any other "lame" black guy? NO.

Racial loyalty as an incel is foolish. We are the bottom 20% of men who should've died in wars and famines in centuries past. We were never meant to live longer than two decades or so. We are surplus males and our "peoples" have forsaken us and left us to rot. You will find more in common with a white incel, who has gone through the same isolation, depression and loneliness that you have, than a black male who has been successful with women since his teens/early twenties.