Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fellow defends the appeal of anime — it’s a cope that helps lonely salarymen feel like they’re Chad for a moment

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/ve0kjd/anon_tries_watching_anime/icnop9z/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Of course redditors and anons alike hate anime and think it’s pathetic but this fellow describes the appeal perfectly imo.

Of course NPCs having a fantasy to cope with is a “bad” thing. Probably because then they might just give up on this bullshit and go full cope which wouldn’t support women how they want.

Another good one:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/ve0kjd/anon_tries_watching_anime/icoej3b/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

I understand why these men need those copes. It’s too much on their mental. Kinda like JOI in blade runner 2049

In Japan do Yakuza get girls or are there also incel Yakuza who watch anime after a long day of stabbing people?

tbf the teenage anime romcom's are the most potent suicidefuel

I am said salarymen and i find those highschool game world harem to be eye rolling bleachingly boring.

Beelzebub has 2 love interests but it still has taste and it's not so instant and the girls have reason to be there.
Why cant we have a perv like Onizuka being transfered to game world?

[UWSL]romantic comedy[/UWSL] anime was my biggest cope in the past.

[UWSL]romantic comedy[/UWSL] anime was my biggest cope in the past.
But it became too painful to watch because it [UWSL]reminded me[/UWSL] about my awful life.

I understand why these men need those copes. It’s too much on their mental. Kinda like JOI in blade runner 2049
JOI was the most interesting part of that movie to me. I didn’t care for the film as much as most people seemed to but some of the visuals and the music were really good.

tbf the teenage anime romcom's are the most potent suicidefuel
I get that — for me if I let myself indulge the fantasy of it, when it’s done you just feel worse/empty inside since you realize how terrible your life really is and how you’ll never have anything resembling what occurs in the fantasy.

I am said salarymen and i find those highschool game world harem to be eye rolling bleachingly boring.

Beelzebub has 2 love interests but it still has taste and it's not so instant and the girls have reason to be there.
Why cant we have a perv like Onizuka being transfered to game world?
Beelzebub was good initially, but kinda got bad later on imo. I can’t remember if they discontinued the anime or if I just caught up with it and forgot about it for awhile. Still, I enjoyed it.

But it became too painful to watch because it [UWSL]reminded me[/UWSL] about my awful life.
Yeah it’ll do that — I got pretty depressed when I finished Persona 5 and all the “friends” / “relationships” dissolved into the ether again. It’s nice while it lasts but the it hits you in the gut once it’s over.

When the Metaverse is upon us lots of people will be marrying 3D anime waifus. There will be virtual kids. You’ll go to your WFH virtual office. Pee into a tube. It’ll be like Neo in the Matrix first getting unplugged when someone knocks on the door.

Of course NPCs having a fantasy to cope with is a “bad” thing. Probably because then they might just give up on this bullshit and go full cope which wouldn’t support women how they want.
Obviously because they're bluepilled, but that's nothing new. They don't realize that everything they do themselves is a cope as well, the cope, the illusion, that there is something for you, that you can change something, and that you have free will of decision. We all cope, that's what soyciety uses, it's pretty famous, called "consumerism". Just consoom and consoom, if it is sex, anime, drugs, it all is just the cope from actually being an animal in a cage, getting used to generate money, just like a zoo.