Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Felt good adding a whore on quick add just to insult her for 5 minutes straight

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
Downloaded cuck chat. I added a slut on quick add, the first thing she asked is “pic and age”
I proceeded to call her every insult I knew.

“Gaped hole toilet demon spawn of the devil whore slut bitch ugly fat etc etc (many more that I probably forgot) “
I told her to go beg for cock somewhere else and fuck off after 5 minutes of arguing. She kept screenshotting the chat. After that I blocked her :feelskek: :feelskek:
Felt good
IMG 3616

This is the fat bitch I was talking to.

Anybody wanna play?
IMG 3616

@Better Off Alone
IMG 3616 2

@Better Off Alone
IMG 3616 2

I win

the area of her eyes is bad. look at the bone how high it is above her eyes. chin jawline also looked fucked. she looks like a coalburner

Downloaded cuck chat. I added a slut on quick add, the first thing she asked is “pic and age”

“Gaped hole toilet demon spawn of the devil whore slut bitch ugly fat etc etc (many more that I probably forgot) “
I told her to go beg for cock somewhere else and fuck off after 5 minutes of arguing. She kept screenshotting the chat. After that I blocked her :feelskek: :feelskek:
Felt good
View attachment 1140395
Ugly bitch, her face is so punchable

Ton of makeup and still ugly.

We sure that isn't a troon?

Fakeup caked up subhuman. Without fakeup 60% of this forum would be her looksmatch

Felt good
View attachment 1140395
fair enough but keep it more original and like actual shit talking next time, you sound like a lil kid

They ask "wyll" most of the time
once I send a picture of me I instantly get ghosted FUCK FOIDS

If they didn't care about looks they wouldn't be asking "wyll" and shit like that, they would go by your personality.

@Better Off Alone what were you thinking
It was already over for him after his first move. The first circle he set already sealed his defeat.

This is why I memorized all possible ways to win at tictactoe. So I never lose at it ever again in my life.

I do that from time to time. They usually just block you on snap though.

And I rarely do it with ugly fatties, I don’t even like talking to them. They repulse me.

I insult hoes on insta quite often (before I got banned). A couple of times they’ve got their friends to message me. One was a fatty so I went to town on her. She’s so tragic that she didn’t even block me and responded when I messaged her to insult her again months later.

The sad reality is that they’re more likely to respond to insults from non-chads than approaches and genuine attempts at conversation. They love drama.

I might bully a foid who blocked me whom I’m in love with.

Wtf? Was she selling her nudes or some shit? Stupid whore

After 9 years of not getting a date on online dating, i just sat there insulting women
and received more conversations then i ever did before. It didn't lead anywhere however.

After 9 years of not getting a date on online dating, i just sat there insulting women
and received more conversations then i ever did before. It didn't lead anywhere however.
Brutal. 9 years!?? :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

If she reads this:

Date within your own league, fat bitch.
You are not even a 5/10 facially, even with makeup on.
Time to burst the bubble of delusions, and start dating your looksmatch.
The reason you get so many likes on dating apps, is cause of the imbalance of Male/female ratio
and men being thirsty.
It´s not cause your are hot, attractive or pretty at all.
Delusional entitled narcissistic cunt.
You look like the typical bitter Single mom, posting negative quotes about men on facebook.
Fat whore

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back