Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Had a psychological breakdown for 5 days, hence why I´ve been Offline

• Thread starter SupremeGentleCel
  • Start date
SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Legend
★★★★★
I´m back after I experienced my first psychological breakdown, in my life.
I felt hopelessness, anger and went through random crying Spells every now and then.
Life became a bit too much for me guys..... especially with all my Knowledge of female nature, and the black pill.
For me, it´s VERY difficult to accept the black pill, especially the aspect of female nature of the black pill.
I came to the realization, that every woman is the same and they will never be loyal, no matter what you do.
You can do all the ´Looksmaxxing´ in the world and even undergo various surgeries in order to raise your SMV, but due to their Hypergamous whorish nature they will always keep their options open.
That´s why I´ve been preaching on this forum, that LooksMaxxing is cucked in my eyes.

This got me thinking:
If you are born a man, you already lost in life whether you are a Chad or not.

You guys simply don´t know, how many GigaChads still get cheated on and taken to the cleaners financially.
There is no way you can win this game, the smartest thing to do:
Don´t play the game, go MGTOW.
And if you are Chad, only pump/Dump the bitch and move on, NEVER commit!
NEVER be emotionally invested in a female.
It´s 2024, wake the fuck up.
Her options are in the thousands, and they are LITERALLY in her hands (Phone: Dating Apps)
Even a dead on Average Whore will have her DM´s flooded with thirsty Males, and High value Chads.
There´s no way you can ´outcompete´ these guys.

I´ve been born and raised raised in a Christian househould, but never took my faith seriously, until most recently. Been watching more Christian MGTOW content lately, and the information all makes sense.
I am a firm believer, that there is a curse upon this world (especially women), and their nature & mind is corrupted by Satan.
Women always had close relations with the devil, the Adam/Eve story back this claim up.
It was Eve, who got seduced by the serpent and ended up eating the forbidden fruit.
Satan has won, because his plan succeeded

Alcoholmaxx to prevent it from getting worse

Alcoholmaxx to prevent it from getting worse
Will this stuff get worse, if left untreated?
I literally end up crying out of nowehere, and have severe Ups and Downs.
One day, I feel on top of the world mentally, the next day I feel hopeless

Will this stuff get worse, if left untreated?
I literally end up crying out of nowehere, and have severe Ups and Downs.
One day, I feel on top of the world mentally, the next day I feel hopeless
Yes it will get worse. I use alcohol to cope but the effects of my body are rough.

I´m back after I experienced my first psychological breakdown, in my life.
I've had mental breakdowns before, yet I have yet to experience one of these, though I know that day is fast approaching.....
I felt hopelessness, anger and went through random crying Spells every now and then.
I've had the urge to cry so much recently; I've been doing my best to literally fight tears back each time.
Life became a bit too much for me guys..... especially with all my Knowledge of female nature, and the black pill.
That, and mixed in with working in this shit country, my condolences.

Not to invalidate any non-UScels experiences, but I personally believe UScels have to be some of, if not, the most mentally & emotionally resilient people to ever walk this damned Earth.
For me, it´s VERY difficult to accept the black pill, especially the aspect of female nature of the black pill.
It's just human nature; we want something to have hope in, so we often lie to ourselves.
I came to the realization, that every woman is the same and they will never be loyal, no matter what you do.
AWALT

Foids are only ever "caring" or "nice" when it suites them: Remember, foids brains are wired very differently to our own, and they naturally are better emotional liars.
You can do all the ´Looksmaxxing´ in the world and even undergo various surgeries in order to raise your SMV, but due to their Hypergamous whorish nature they will always keep their options open.
That´s why I´ve been preaching on this forum, that LooksMaxxing is cucked in my eyes.
Tbh, I think if it makes a difference in just the way you are treated by normies & society as a whole, it's somewhat worth it, even if you won't ascend from it.
This got me thinking:
If you are born a man, you already lost in life whether you are a Chad or not.
Being born a man is a nightmare, being born sub-5 & autistic will make it hell on earth.
You guys simply don´t know, how many GigaChads still get cheated on and taken to the cleaners financially.
There is no way you can win this game, the smartest thing to do:
Don´t play the game, go MGTOW.

And if you are Chad, only pump/Dump the bitch and move on, NEVER commit!
NEVER be emotionally invested in a female.
It´s 2024, wake the fuck up.
Her options are in the thousands, and they are LITERALLY in her hands (Phone: Dating Apps)
Even a dead on Average Whore will have her DM´s flooded with thirsty Males, and High value Chads.
There´s no way you can ´outcompete´ these guys.
Tbh, I agree.

If every man becomes blackpilled, or at least MGTOW, that's how we can maybe have change happen.
I´ve been born and raised raised in a Christian househould, but never took my faith seriously, until most recently. Been watching more Christian MGTOW content lately, and the information all makes sense.
Somewhat similar here: My parents aren't extremely religious, yet I am not, which has been the source for some discontent between us.
I am a firm believer, that there is a curse upon this world (especially women), and their nature & mind is corrupted by Satan.
Women always had close relations with the devil, the Adam/Eve story back this claim up.
It was Eve, who got seduced by the serpent and ended up eating the forbidden fruit.
Satan has won, because his plan succeeded
You know, despite being agnostic, a lot of this is truly blackpilling: In fact, I will compile a list of some religious stances on foids in order to highlight my point in the thread.

Sorry about this brocel, stay with us man.
I Smoke lots of weed currently
That's a good cope tbh.

I pretty much went through exactly what you described for most of my teenage years. I've slowly and painfully came to accept that life is all about luck, and that self deleting is a valid option if you so decide. I guess all I can say is you either gotta find a way to keep going in this hellworld, or just end it and be done. That's a decision that only an individual can make. Do you have any hobbies or other activities you find meaning in?