Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Female body types and male attraction.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3725
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3725

Banned
-
I see some members here claim attraction to straight borderline to literal loli girls, no breast and ass. And then I see members mention they are attracted to the "thic bitches". Is it a race thing? I notice ethnics like black guys are more into thic girls. Or is it a t-level thing? High T = more attraction to thickness, and low T = more attraction to pure youth neoteny. I just wonder if there's an observable correlation t b h.

Numbers 1, 2, 3, or 4?

Youre+using+a+photoshopped+image+to+express+what+body+type+_0329fb525bc266b867e5e8d521f74e1e.jpg

thicks.jpg

xf8y2c-l-610x610-jeans-ripped+jeans-skinny+jeans-pants-pullover-sweater-t+shirt--rose-printed+sweater-tumblr-streetstyle-sneakers-girl.jpg

womens-sexy-jeans-denim-shorts-pants-2016.jpg
1pcs-Women-Sexy-jeans-denim-shorts-pants-2018-Summer-Fashion-Sexy-tassel-super-shorts-Ladies-Skinny.jpg

All of them at once fuck Fuck Fu ck uw AW kwn iawn awtn awNTi awnti awNtaita wjT IAWHNt iawhn89 3h5681 h68haij aiofn a

That number one won't fucking MOVE for 3 months after I'm finished with her

My favorites female body type is the one with a vagina.

I'm as white as a bleached banner draped on a marble column and still find myself attracted to "thicc" girls (subconsciously programmed by the decadent YAAASSS QUEEN media fertility cult? Alas, what can one do?) My lust peaks around full to chubby, then declines gradually toward emaciated and precipitously toward obese.

As for the holes above, I'd of course rail on all of 'em until each burned enough adipose tissue to look like a famine victim. That said, 2 is the closest to optimal.

1 and 2.
that's my ideal body type. Maybe a bit more meater.

i was expecting like skinny/cuhhbu/average/fat/thicc/bbw etc

ITT: blackcel brothers who like ass better choose number 2 first

Again... it's all about the face. If she has a nice face, any body type will work... except for fat... obviously.... i like dots...

I prefer a beautiful mind over a beautiful body, all that shit goes with the wind.

I have flexible standards. 1, 2, 3, and 4 are all perfect. If she's intelligent and has a cute face too, I'm hooked.

I normally prefer sticc to thicc, but I don't think the picture you chose necessarily showcases the good aspects of stiff because it definitely isn't the butt. Of these pictures, slight preference to 4 and the rest are equal.

2 could be fatter tho,

1 is my dream girl. I'll be happy with 4 too. Rest all are turn off for me. I'm Indian.

I see some members here claim attraction to straight borderline to literal loli girls, no breast and ass. And then I see members mention they are attracted to the "thic bitches". Is it a race thing? I notice ethnics like black guys are more into thic girls. Or is it a t-level thing? High T = more attraction to thickness, and low T = more attraction to pure youth neoteny. I just wonder if there's an observable correlation t b h.

Numbers 1, 2, 3, or 4?

Youre+using+a+photoshopped+image+to+express+what+body+type+_0329fb525bc266b867e5e8d521f74e1e.jpg

thicks.jpg

xf8y2c-l-610x610-jeans-ripped+jeans-skinny+jeans-pants-pullover-sweater-t+shirt--rose-printed+sweater-tumblr-streetstyle-sneakers-girl.jpg

womens-sexy-jeans-denim-shorts-pants-2016.jpg
1pcs-Women-Sexy-jeans-denim-shorts-pants-2018-Summer-Fashion-Sexy-tassel-super-shorts-Ladies-Skinny.jpg
2,1,3,4 but I would date and marry all of them.

they aint even thicc tho

1 and 2
The rest is unappealing.