Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Female Boomer ogre on tinder

Doesn't load for me, can you get a different format?

Doesn't load for me, can you get a different format?
It's an overweight, post-wall woman attending a sports event and she is swiping left on Tinder who objectively look better than she does. Then she closes the app and the person filming her then starts to zoom in on the husband who is standing next to her. :lul::lul:

The video has over 300,000 likes which means it has gone viral.

It's an overweight, post-wall woman attending a sports event and she is swiping left on Tinder who objectively look better than she does. Then she closes the app and the person filming her then starts to zoom in on the husband who is standing next to her. :lul::lul:

The video has over 300,000 likes which means it has gone viral.
Hope the husband finds out and stones her.

Toilets have infinite SMV.

View: https://youtu.be/sxPWalFdz68

Chad hits a wall and becomes undesirable with age. Men are ALWAYS desperate for toilets.

I assume that they're in an open relationship where she fucks half a dozen men aged 18~25 a week and he's an incel and hasn't had sex in decades.

Yesterday I posted that minimum bar for CHAD today is at least 185cm/6'1 tall, 20 cm dick '8 inch , sky blue light green eyes, 300k yearly, car own house...etc
Even disgusting Pig Dog F*male are not satisfied with just Chad now minimum is TERA CHAD