Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Female Co-worker avoided Patrols around my area

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
-
As I've said before I work as a Security Guard(Probably not for much longer) anyway I'm at a post where basically I have to guard this door as long as it's unlocked and she's supposed to patrol around the building which includes this area. Any other time when I don't radio in that I'm at this post she'll patrol. Today I radioed it in, this bitch ain't come patrol this part of the building for 6 fucking hours, and to top it off the workers weren't even in the fucking room I was guarding because she ain't radio it in. Stood outside this fucking door for 6 hours for no fucking reason.

As I've said before I work as a Security Guard(Probably not for much longer) anyway I'm at a post where basically I have to guard this door as long as it's unlocked and she's supposed to patrol around the building which includes this area. Any other time when I don't radio in that I'm at this post she'll patrol. Today I radioed it in, this bitch ain't come patrol this part of the building for 6 fucking hours, and to top it off the workers weren't even in the fucking room I was guarding because she ain't radio it in. Stood outside this fucking door for 6 hours for no fucking reason.
tell the bosses and get her fired. She was probably busy jerking off (rubbing her clit?) in the bathroom.

You’re a security guard? Elaborate? Do you need qualifications or what? As a teen I wanted to be one

tell the bosses and get her fired. She was probably busy jerking off (rubbing her clit?) in the bathroom.
Nah, I'm probably going to get fired come Wednesday since I've decided to get dreadlocks and have to go throught CPR recertification with the boss.
Fuck this job, I want pussy.