Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Female cousins did not accept my friend requests on FB and one even rejected it.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I deleted my Facebook account today cause there is no use, but a week before I sent two friend requests to two of my female cousins. They are sisters we kind of hang out together when were kids, although I got along only with the older one. I got them on FB but last week I realized they hadn't posted stuff in months so I looked them up and I found out they had new accounts (or maybe they deleted me now that I think about it) So, I sent the requests I waited and the older one did no accept my request, I even sent her a message which she read but didn't answer. The younger one just plain rejected my request. That was the last straw. I sent them both a message calling them stupid whores, cocksucker bitches, etc. and I included my name so they knew it was me. Then I closed my fucking account.

Same thing happened to me, OP. Back in 2013 I sent my two hot cousins a friend request on FB and they didn't respond to it. Also, they forgot all about me even though I once upon a time was close to them as a toddler.

I deleted my Facebook account today
4DE8C39F 1E45 455E 8961 66A960F2D3F3

Foid's hate of ugly men is universal, even their own family members.

I deleted my Facebook account today
Good, i deleted all of my social media accounts a few months ago too. There was no use for them and i constantly came across degenerate content

JFL at incels who use jewbook

Foid's hate of ugly men is universal, even their own family members.
This. They'll even blame you for everything bad that happens within that family, and side with complete total strangers even if they start shit.

I sent them both a message calling them stupid whores, cocksucker bitches, etc. and I included my name so they knew it was me. Then I closed my fucking account.
You did the right thing

top kek fucking brutal

same happened to me, my female cousin who is like 7/10 didnt accept, fucking whore

Were there any repercussions after what you told them? Or they kept not caring?

same,she rejected me 3 times :feelskek:
but my head is fucked so i always forget and send her again

It's over when you can't even Alabamamaxx.

I sent them both a message calling them stupid whores, cocksucker bitches, etc. and I included my name so they knew it was me. Then I closed my fucking account.

MOU

4DE8C39F 1E45 455E 8961 66A960F2D3F3

I even sent her a message which she read but didn't answer. The younger one just plain rejected my request. That was the last straw.

It's Fucking Over lol

It's one thing when random people do that to you, but then you get family members who treat you like dirt? JFL

Pretty Based tbh

Nothing of value was lost that day.
It's over when you can't even Alabamamaxx.
:feelskek: :soy::feelskek::feelskek::soy:

older one did no accept my request,
I even sent her a message which she read but didn't answer.
The younger one just plain rejected my request.
sent them both a message calling them stupid whores, cocksucker bitches
1) how do you know the message sent to the older one was read? Is there a read receipt?
2) if there was, how do you know SHE read it? What if someone else operating her account intercepted it?
3) have you talked to either of them with insults like that before?
4) If you thought they were bitches before (because really, is there a problem with being a cocksucking prostitute?) why would you want to be friends with them?
5) if you think they are bitches solely because of this facebook rejection, isn't that a bit premature without knowing more about why they said no?
6) Do both of them have lots of male facebook friends?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back