Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my mom needs fucking help

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
She keeps watching stupid false shit on facebook and believing it. She thinks vaccines caused my autism but she always let me take vaccines and now she’s watching more stupid shit on facebook idk what exaclty but ever since high school she started giving me stupid organic shit. How am i suppose to gain weight and stop looking scrawny if you constantly give me this nasty organic shit.

She forces me to now eat this nasty ass organic bread and milk and meat etc. I can’t drink normal milk or any fucking cheese or etc cuz “it gives me pimples” and if i don’t do what she says then she’ll kick me out. I do have snacks that can give me weight but that fat will just go to my face and make it fatter probably. She also makes me eat other nasty organic shit. She legit freezes the fucking bread now like wtf. She’s became a facebook freak who believes anything she watches online. She thinks iphones give cancer now. She even said that it gives pimple's once like what the fuck?

Brutal noreplypill.

She keeps watching stupid false shit on facebook and believing it. She thinks vaccines caused my autism but she always let me take vaccines and now she’s watching more stupid shit on facebook idk what exaclty but ever since high school she started giving me stupid organic shit. How am i suppose to gain weight and stop looking scrawny if you constantly give me this nasty organic shit.

She forces me to now eat this nasty ass organic bread and milk and meat etc. I can’t drink normal milk or any fucking cheese or etc cuz “it gives me pimples” and if i don’t do what she says then she’ll kick me out. I do have snacks that can give me weight but that fat will just go to my face and make it fatter probably. She also makes me eat other nasty organic shit. She legit freezes the fucking bread now like wtf. She’s became a facebook freak who believes anything she watches online. She thinks iphones give cancer now. She even said that it gives pimple's once like what the fuck?
You sound fucked. Sadly it's her house her rules regardless of how fucking retarded they are. Maybe you could use the excuse that some of the organic food gives you really bad stomach aches compared to the processed food? For whatever reason organic peanut butter makes my stomach want to explode but the non-organic kind doesn't.

Send hER to psych ward