Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female sexual selection is heavily flawed

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
In pre-agricultural era prior to the formation of civilisation, in other words during cavemen times, women had sexual preferences towards men who were tall and had trauma resistant skull structure (hunter eyes, square jaw, prominent chin) as these were physical indicators of strength and the ability of a man to win a fight against other men in order to be able to protect his woman and the offspring that they produce. Over time, these preferences became part of women’s biological programming through evolution, hence women still pursue these traits in the modern era.

but there is no need for women to still select men based on indicators of physical strength and ability to win a fight, because we are living in a civilisation in which protection is already provided to women by the state through law enforcement and military, the laws in place punish violence against women (and also against men), so the laws act as a deterrence from causing harm to women, Hence there is no need for women to have a physically strong man by her side to protect her when vast majority of men will avoid harming women to begin with, due to fear of punishment for doing so.

also, In caveman times, physical strength was the greatest factor in likelihood of winning a fight because there existed no weapons, so men engaged in hand to hand combat. But nowadays because of the existence of guns, physical strength doesn’t matter at all. Having a 6’4 gym-maxed chad boyfriend by your side doesn’t mean shit, his physical advantages doesn’t mean that he will be able to protect you when he can easily get gunned down by a skinny 5’4 turbo manlet incel.

furthermore, living a life of safety and security is dependant more on money than looks. Even if as a woman, you have a tall and strong boyfriend, there is nothing stopping weaker men from teaming up in a gang, beating your boyfriend to death, and then raping you afterwards. But if you are with a rich man who is short and physically weak, despite his physical weakness, that man can use his money to hire a security detail to follow you both around while you’re in public, he can hire armed bodyguards to protect you while you’re at home etc. True safety and security is provided by money, not looks, yet women still would pursue a broke chad over a rich incel.

I have come to the conclusion that female sexual selection is heavily flawed because of the reasons I have outlined. Here is a quote by Elliot rodger, who also came to the same conclusion as me with regards to the flawed nature of female sexual selection

“All I ever wanted was to love women, but their behaviour has only earned my hatred. I want to have sex with them and make them feel good, but they would be disgusted at the prospect. They have no sexual attraction towards me.

Why do women behave like vicious, stupid, cruel animals who take delight in my suffering and starvation? Why do they have a perverted sexual attraction towards the most brutish of men instead of gentlemen of intelligence?

I concluded that women are flawed, there is something mentally wrong with the way their brains are wired, as if they haven’t evolved from animal-like thinking. They are incapable of reason or thinking rationally. They are like animals, completely controlled by their primal, depraved emotions and impulses. That is why they are attracted to barbaric, wild, beast-like men. They are beasts themselves.

Beasts should not be able to have rights in a civilised society. If their wickedness is not contained, the whole of humanity will be held back from advancement to a more civilised state. Women should not have the right to choose who to mate with. That decision should be made for them by civilised men of intelligence.

If women had the freedom to choose which men to mate with, like they do today, they would mate with stupid degenerate men which would only produce stupid degenerate offspring. This in turn would hinder the advancement of humanity. Not only hinder it, but devolve it completely. Women are like a plague that must be quarantined.”

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
We've evolved physically but not mentally.

I just hate how average foids are made way hotter than average dudes through evolution . Even the bitches you want to duck brothers are litteraly incel tier but the estrogen made them fuckable

Yeah I guess. We don’t need to fight. But then again we do.

Most ufc fighters don't have square jaws or hunter eyes.

sad ufc GIF by DAZN USA

Ufc Fight Night Sport GIF by UFC
ufc 219 mma GIF by UFC

sad ufc GIF by DAZN USA

ufc 219 mma GIF by UFC

their fighting skill compensates for their lack of strong skull structure

evolution is slow as fuck. We have a lot of technologies doing god knows what to our evolutionary adaptations.

their fighting skill compensates for their lack of strong skull structure
They're known for being able to take lots of damage without being knocked out.

They're known for being able to take lots of damage without being knocked out.

they have built up good punch resistance over years of training

Good read. This is the same reason people are still afraid of snakes and spiders and not cars going at 40 miles per hour. It's because even though we live in a technological society, we are still hardwired to live in the forest.

We've evolved physically but not mentally.

also, In caveman times, physical strength was the greatest factor in likelihood of winning a fight because there existed no weapons
Nigga what? :feelswhat: Cavemen definitely used weapons.

And you come here and see people calling themselves genetic trash for not pleasing foids visually

I just hate how average foids are made way hotter than average dudes through evolution . Even the bitches you want to duck brothers are litteraly incel tier but the estrogen made them fuckable
:bigbrain::feelsclown:

This world Worships Woman or the Woman Figure , and It shows

tall males as they can see farther down the horizon. when groups were migrating those having tall members can easily lok far and spot water bodies or animals that help them survive. manlets cant see far as they are shorts and eend up dead or lost in the wilderness.

Nigga what? :feelswhat: Cavemen definitely used weapons.

yeah, but they had nothing like guns which can be used to kill from a distance.

they used things like branches, rocks, sharp sticks etc. And those “weapons” can only be used from close distance, which would give advantage to chads because they have greater “reach” as a result of being taller and having wider shoulder frame, therefore if they maintain the right distance from an incel during a fight, they would be able to strike the incel without the incel being able to reach them.

yeah, but they had nothing like guns which can be used to kill from a distance.

they used things like branches, rocks, sharp sticks etc. And those “weapons” can only be used from close distance, which would give advantage to chads because they have greater “reach” as a result of being taller and having wider shoulder frame, therefore if they maintain the right distance from an incel during a fight, they would be able to strike the incel without the incel being able to reach them.
Did you forgot they used to throw spears among rocks and other things, besides it changes a lot depending which cavemen you're talking about.

There are lots of chads with shitty bodies and only face that is good looking so a guy with shit face and normal body would with high probability won the fight. There was chadlite I knew who looked like auschwitz prisoner but due to face he could get a bitch. I could kill him easily but I don't have a whore. Believe otherwise that supposedly chads are better at everything as you want and be slave to a chad. Better yet suck his dick and become his gay. Are you even man? I feel like this forum is filled with trans wanna fuck with chads. Fuck you.

sad ufc GIF by DAZN USA

ufc 219 mma GIF by UFC
Because most of this blackpill shit is falsehood idee fixe like :bluepill: Good face doesn't indicate shit besides having good face. You will go further in life with a strength than with a bag of "truths" like :blackpill::redpill::bluepill: The only truth is when you kill somebody you are right. If someone kills you he is right. I fought people who had women and I won and I never had a woman. That means in anarchy even if foids were disgusted by me I would get them.

Because most of this blackpill shit is falsehood idee fixe like :bluepill: Good face doesn't indicate shit besides having good face. You will go further in life with a strength than with a bag of "truths" like :blackpill::redpill::bluepill: The only truth is when you kill somebody you are right. If someone kills you he is right. I fought people who had women and I won and I never had a woman. That means in anarchy even if foids were disgusted by me I would get them.
:bigbrain: Looks don't mean anything except making rosties want you. Kpopmaxxers would get crushed by any ogrecel.

their personality detectors work fine :feelshmm:

this is not a justification for women ofc, they can still use their brain to think logically and prefer the kind incel over the abusive chad, but women apparently don't use much the logical part of their brain and they prefer to be beaten by chad and provide a bad father to their children

The human females are a fucking abomination of nature.

Funny how they reward bad behavior bur rejecting advances of men who were make for good husbands.This is not evolution,this is something more sinister.

lugging a gun around and using it like a second limb requires a lot of physical strength.

We're soon heading towards a societal collapse. At that point Chad caveman features will be of practical necessity for foids.