Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women don't actually like confidence itself. They only think they like it because attractive men exhibit it

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
★★★★★
A confident, attractive man is perceived as assertive, driven, charming, dashing, decisive, strong-willed.

Meanwhile, a confident, ugly man is perceived as bothersome, annoying, try-hard, harasser, fake.

The best example of what would happen with confident ugly men are the redpill PUAs. They think the key of success in being 'alpha' is confidence, so they go out there and approach women 'confidently'. Needless to say, we all know how that goes for them. Women hate them and they have no success.

I don't even think women lie when they say they like confident men. It's just that they have Chad in mind when they say that. And Chad can be naturally confident because he's had positive experiences and success with women his entire life.

They're thinking ''Yeah, I like that. Men should be more like that''. But women don't actually want you to be confident. They want you to be attractive and confident.

Being attractive is a positive amplifier for everything you do, while being ugly is a negative modifier to whatever you do.

A shy, attractive man is seen as endearing, cute, mysterious.

A shy, ugly man is seen as creepy, weird.

hey i thought you were banned, welcome back

Correct

Attractive + confident = charismatic
Attractive + shy = mysterious

Ugly + confident = try hard / harasser
Ugly + shy = creep

The Halo Effect also contributes to the perception that attractive people are more confident. If you're a sub 5 guy and approach a girl in a bar or club, your "confidence" will be misinterpreted as creepiness.

You cannot have confidence if you appear to be a subhuman. If you do, you're nothing but a jester to your genetic superiors.

If only I can choose my parents

Correct

Attractive + confident = charismatic
Attractive + shy = mysterious

Ugly + confident = try hard / harasser
Ugly + shy = creep
Essentially, everything a more attractive person does is interpreted positively, but everything an unattractive person does is interpreted negatively.

water.gif
Water

This is the water.gif I want :feelsdevil:

This is true. Women don't like unattractive men who are confident. In fact they want ugly men to be as unconfident as possible so that ugly men won't approach them

This is true. Women don't like unattractive men who are confident. In fact they want ugly men to be as unconfident as possible so that ugly men won't approach them

They want autistic and ugly men to perish alone in apartments. We must defend ourselves and not face
the same fate as our rice cel brothers in Japan, who are mere batteries and sheep in a evolved economy.

True.
It is confident when chads do it.
When unattractive men like us try the same thing, it is arrogant.

A confident, attractive man is perceived as assertive, driven, charming, dashing, decisive, strong-willed.

Meanwhile, a confident, ugly man is perceived as bothersome, annoying, try-hard, harasser, fake.

The best example of what would happen with confident ugly men are the redpill PUAs. They think the key of success in being 'alpha' is confidence, so they go out there and approach women 'confidently'. Needless to say, we all know how that goes for them. Women hate them and they have no success.

I don't even think women lie when they say they like confident men. It's just that they have Chad in mind when they say that. And Chad can be naturally confident because he's had positive experiences and success with women his entire life.

They're thinking ''Yeah, I like that. Men should be more like that''. But women don't actually want you to be confident. They want you to be attractive and confident.
Confident Chad - Dominant, powerful, commanding, knows his worth

Shy Chad - Gentle giant, golden retriever, noble, emotionally intelligent

Confident sub5 - Pushy, creepy, weird, delusional, stalker

Shy sub5 - Weird, loner, school shooter, outcast, creepy

Chad can do no wrong. Sub5s can do no right. What you do doesn't matter, it will always be perceived positively or negatively depending on how you look.

Confident Chad - Dominant, powerful, commanding, knows his worth

Shy Chad - Gentle giant, golden retriever, noble, emotionally intelligent

Confident sub5 - Pushy, creepy, weird, delusional, stalker

Shy sub5 - Weird, loner, school shooter, outcast, creepy

Chad can do no wrong. Sub5s can do no right. What you do doesn't matter, it will always be perceived positively or negatively depending on how you look.
We can take it even further

Kind Chad - kindhearted, gentle, has a good heart, gentleman

Asshole Chad - Bad boy, rebel, dominant, cool

Kind sub5 - Creep, "nice guy"

Asshole sub5 - misogynist, jerk, incel, creep

Chad can literally have any combination of traits and get bitches. Introverted or extroverted, kind or cruel, confident or shy, gentle or violent, intelligent or stupid, interesting or boring, or whatever the hell have you.
Just be Chad.

They want autistic and ugly men to perish alone in apartments. We must defend ourselves and not face
the same fate as our rice cel brothers in Japan, who are mere batteries and sheep in a evolved economy.
Stfu gentile

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back