Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Female stab her husband to death, women on my country praise her as an example of ''female strength''

ShadowScale

ShadowScale

Paranoiacel
-
On my country, last week happened a case were a couple or normies had a regular discussion about some irrelevant shit (if i can remember the guy wanted to give the couple's dog to someone), the fight heaten up, and the whore brutally murdered her husband with a single stab on the chest (a normal person can't do this kind of stuff with a knife without planning, the slut problably planned this and used the discurssion as a excuse), the media says she leaved her town (problaby went to mommy's house who will pet her head).
What make me post this here is that the lunacy of females reached such a level that they condider this murderer as some kind of role model, whatever i go, i see women saying crap like, ''You watched the news in [insert here the town's name] don't you? don't mess with a angry woman!'' or ''we (females, in this case) have strength on rage, see that girl on [town name]'' and they see on problem on that! it's like a signal of the end times!
I will not share a link to a news site because i didn't find a single one on english.

I will not share a link to a news site because i didn't find a single one on english.
Just copy and paste the article into google translate then post tbh

Canada? What country

Just copy and paste the article into google translate then post tbh
here you go:
''A 33-year-old man was stabbed to death at his family's home in Itapaci, central Goiás. According to police, Chinayder Sousa Ramos told a witness that the woman was the one who injured him.

The G1 was unable to locate the victim's wife until the last update of this report.

The crime happened on Sunday (28), in the Central Sector of Itapaci. According to the Integral Attention Registry (RAI), neighbors succored Cheinayder and took him to the Municipal Hospital of Itapaci.

The document points out that he was alive when he arrived at the health facility but died shortly thereafter. He suffered a perforation in the chest.

According to RAI, a Military Police team went to Chinayder's house, but did not find his wife. Witnesses reported to police that she left her residence in a Volkswagen Gol.

Chinayder's body was taken to the Ceres Legal Medical Institute. She has already passed by expertise and released to relatives.''
Canada? What country
Brazil

Holy fuck this sounds like something that would happen in Canada. Brazil got cucked also mostly because of Soyma.

here you go:
''A 33-year-old man was stabbed to death at his family's home in Itapaci, central Goiás. According to police, Chinayder Sousa Ramos told a witness that the woman was the one who injured him.

The G1 was unable to locate the victim's wife until the last update of this report.

The crime happened on Sunday (28), in the Central Sector of Itapaci. According to the Integral Attention Registry (RAI), neighbors succored Cheinayder and took him to the Municipal Hospital of Itapaci.

The document points out that he was alive when he arrived at the health facility but died shortly thereafter. He suffered a perforation in the chest.

According to RAI, a Military Police team went to Chinayder's house, but did not find his wife. Witnesses reported to police that she left her residence in a Volkswagen Gol.

Chinayder's body was taken to the Ceres Legal Medical Institute. She has already passed by expertise and released to relatives.''

Brazil

Damn, she even stole the car! this was worse than i thought.

I want to see more stories about men defending themselves from low iq violent cunts.

''You watched the news in [insert here the town's name] don't you? don't mess with a angry woman!'' or ''we (females, in this case) have strength on rage, see that girl on [town name]'' .
What fucking strength,they get scared simply by seeing our eyes lel

Its over for huntereyecels.