Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female streamer laments 'sexual harassment' after a fan asks to meet her at TwitchCon ( Yes, literally just meet )

L

Liptusg

Recruit
★★★

Since I frequently scour Youtube both for gaming-related content and gynocentric shenanigans, I recently came across this video in which a 'Gurl Gamur' takes professional victimization to a whole new level, possibly to draw whiteknight traffic into the channel, by making a disgusted face, saying she needs a bodyguard and throwing a hissy fit all because a viewer.... begged her to come meet him at a convention in all caps. Via public chat questions, not even in DM's or social media. She then proceeds to tell someone in the comments as a retrot to some now deleted post that, quote "It's definitely a doubled edged sword. Males of course get stalkers/parasocial people too, but (usually) it's not sexual harassment. Hoping one day that women in gaming can be treated equally. Appreciate it!"

Now, fellows, use your sexist male brains to picture this for a moment: You sign up for Twitch, go on cam and cultivate an audience in hopes of making it big and becoming famous by making people idolize you, and then, and THEN... a fan of yours, or more, desperately want to meet you in real life. Oh my fucking god, can you believe it? When has that ever happened in the history of celebrities? Who could've predicted this? Has misogyny gone too far? And did you know some of them desperately try to flirt with the celebrity too sometimes? A majority of those being groupies and fangirls with their boy band idols? Which for some reason women never seem to care about or bring up?

What's even more shocking is that, ignoring the fact that women have completely shat all over the English definition of 'harassment' ( repeated, deliberate action to knowingly and maliciously inconvenience someone ) for a minute here, there was literally nothing even flirtatious about that message. "Please I beg you, meet me in real life" does not even necessarily even carry any romantic connotations, it could be sent to anyone - that's also the inspiration of Eminem's song 'Stan'. ) Obsessed fans ). Of course she just baselessly pegs it as 'sexual harassment' because she's an attention whore who needs to tie everything back to her vagina. She also made a video about how oppressed she is as a 'female who likes gaming' ( Wow, so unique these days! ) because she couldn't find any girls who liked LOTR as a kid and that was, naturally, the fault of male children who 'gatekeeped' nerdiness and didn't allow women to express themselves, because nerdy male kids are known to have way more social gravitas than Stacy.

She's hoping that 'one day women will be treated equally in gaming' - oddly, dumb sluts never like to specify equally to which men, because that comparison is going to vary. Equal to MoistKiritical or Justin Bieber, AKA getting sexually propositioned 24/7 and not bitching about it? Equal to most ugly men AKA not having to deal with the horrors of being 'creeped out' by online messages because you'll have 0 viewers? Equal to fucking who? This is the result of raising over-privileged bitches who are too lacking in any meaningful causes to vent out their inner, evolutionarily ingrained immature brat at men around them, so they need to keep coming up with new ones on a daily basis. That's why you have 50 million women at a subreddit dedicated exclusively to that craft called /r/TwoXChromosomes by the way.

Eddie Murphy Whatever GIF by Coming to America

dnw hope she gets impaled by a spear

Tutorial mode

Women are repulsed by desperate men. This isn’t anything new.

There was a good reason why women basically had no rights back in the day because this is the kind of shit that ends up happening. You give an inch and they will take a mile but even then they won't be satisfied until they have destroyed everything

I commented on her YouTube. Lol for shitsandgiigles

I wonder what she thinks when men breathe oxygen within a five meter radius of her.

Nice analysis. Also, isn't it common for con attndees to meet people from the industry at conventions like this? Usually they'll have booths set up and stuff like that.

And this just makes me think she's super unpopular as a streamer. Any streamer with a significant audience probably gets statements that actually have some sexual connotation, I'm assuming she doesn't get those so she has to focus on this. She wants to join in the victimhood of more successful streamers. What a pathetic life.

Anyone who watches these female “streamers” suffers from severe loneliness and severe mental health problems. I truly hope to God they get out of this phase ASAP.

Anyone who watches these female “streamers” suffers from severe loneliness and severe mental health problems. I truly hope to God they get out of this phase ASAP.
They are low sentience simps mostly. It's why they get angry when the streamer's bull makes his presence known accidentally, like if she ended the stream five minutes late and the bull shows up for after-stream breeding.

Ver good analysis on her disgusting behavior. Wish there were more threads like this here. Fans have always been a bit crazy about meeting their favorite celebrities, this is nothing new, but she has to find a way to victimize herself, even though she's part of the most privileged group that has ever existed.

Hopefully her behavior will be enough to wake the fuck up of some pathetic simps that support and incentivize these kinds of trash.

I ain't reading allat. Hope someone calls in an anthrax attack at all her IRL events.

She certainly knows whay she is doing by manipulating the simps and making them dependent on her.

She just doesn't want to live with the consequences.

Women need to seriously fuck off out of the gaming sphere. It was never theirs and it never will be, take that vagina away and you have zero personality and some average gamer who thinks they're now a 'career woman', lmfao. Anything men bond between women will ruin - of course video games are the prime target, fucking CUNTS.

ElevatorGate all over again. The sexual attention of a low SMV male is just as dangerous genetically as rape from a high SMV man.

There was a good reason why women basically had no rights back in the day because this is the kind of shit that ends up happening. You give an inch and they will take a mile but even then they won't be satisfied until they have destroyed everything
And the good old days are gone