Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Females are horrible smelly walking holes of decomposing meat

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Nasty holes never wash their vaginas They let everything inside rot, including dog human horse cum, uterus cervix linings, blood clots, yeast rotcheese, bv brown rot discharge, aborted fetus parts, miscarriage mangled body parts, ruptured bartholyn cysts aka gigantic rot zits, hardened smegma glue clogging up clitoris, bloody meat discharges aka blood clots, vaginismus clay goo, decomposing zits, died pinworms and tapeworms who crawled out of th3 asshole

Biden laugh 1

i like your post

Women are disgusting animals, completely disgusting and gross like human beings. Theyre all just fucking idiots run by monkey intelligence and controlled by cognitive biases. They have no logic and are dumb in their own right.

Women are disgusting animals, completely disgusting and gross like human beings. Theyre all just fucking idiots run by monkey intelligence and controlled by cognitive biases. They have no logic and are dumb in their own right.

Sun temperature IQ

Nasty holes never wash their vaginas They let everything inside rot, including dog human horse cum, uterus cervix linings, blood clots, yeast rotcheese, bv brown rot discharge, aborted fetus parts, miscarriage mangled body parts, ruptured bartholyn cysts aka gigantic rot zits, hardened smegma glue clogging up clitoris, bloody meat discharges aka blood clots, vaginismus clay goo, decomposing zits, died pinworms and tapeworms who crawled out of th3 asshole
@Retardfuel
nigga after reading your posts I lost all the infatuation I had towards foids now I look at them like weak/ disgusting creature.
i have no desire of that nasty hole, saggy sore boobs.
i am not bisexual so i not attracted to fags.
will this make me compete asexual?

@Retardfuel
nigga after reading your posts I lost all the infatuation I had towards foids now I look at them like weak/ disgusting creature.
It will make you only attracted to virgins who wash their vaginas unlike western roasties by 12 with several std and never washed rothole

@Retardfuel
These are the best posts on this forum because they show us the real, monstrous truth about foids.

If filters didn’t exist, It'd be hard being a woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back