Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females can be incels and depressed too right? Right????

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
3 mins and 23000 comments of thirsty virgin males ready to go at it

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7j6uj3/where_are_you_people_irl/

Lol @ females being incel, also i love how she starts of by mentioning her breast size even though nobody asks. Que the thirsty whiteknights. Female loneliness and depression is them not having attention for one day/ getting rejected by chad and act as if they have it on the same level as truecels.

Foreveralone is so fucking cucked aswell as the entirety of reddit. Thank god i have no use for it anymore.

I love how she spends most of the post bragging about herself. "I'm attractive and have nice breasts!!"

The female worship in that thread is absolute proof that a woman is incapable of being incel. Seriously, thirsty men like this are EVERYWHERE.

This shouldn't even be a subject of discussion

"Today I was feeling lonely."

Translation: Chad ravaged me yesterday and didn't call back.

Solitarian_Walker said:
"Today I was feeling lonely."

Translation: Chad ravaged me yesterday and didn't call back.

i can bet my money she was plowed badly numerous times and shes just bullshitting for validation

She plays rugby and has a triple D.

Strong chance she's built like a fridge.

EDIT :

"[–]Nobodyatnight 11 points il y a 7 heures*
Uh, okay... I hate to interrupt the ”Girl Power!” circlejerk but this isn’t a case of mean ol’ men body policing women with unreasonable standards and making them starve. OP is 260 lbs. at her height that’s a BMI of 38.4, literally morbidly obese according to medical algorithms.
It is entirely reasonable to reject her based on that, and nobody should be shamed for doing so."

MuttAbortion said:
She plays rugby and has a triple D.

Strong chance she's built like a fridge.

EDIT :

Uh, okay... I hate to interrupt the ”Girl Power!” circlejerk but this isn’t a case of mean ol’ men body policing women with unreasonable standards and making them starve. OP is 260 lbs. at her height that’s a BMI of 38.4, literally morbidly obese according to medical algorithms.
It is entirely reasonable to reject her based on that, and nobody should be shamed for doing so."

I was just about to say that being a rugby player should tell you all you need to know about her, lol.

I'm attractive! No you're not, if you were multiple guys would try to smash.

Well at least she seems self-confident.

[–]deadlydaisy8o8 10 points il y a 17 heures
Oh, I know. But the ones who shoot out a hi to me are still pretty cute! And I am fat. I'm 5'9" 260lbs, but shit, I look cute. I am more confidant in how I look than I have ever been. I wear it very well, and half of that shit is muscle. I ran a 10k last weekend, I've lost 60 lbs since last year and I'm working my my next 80. I can lift more than my Dad and my brother. My legs are the definition of thic. If a guy was smart he'd nail me down now before I look like an amazon who could bench press him. And you know we don't just have to get fit for a guy. I'm personally doing it because I wanted to be healthy. I am more fit than I have ever been and it feels amazing! I just wish I had somebody to share it with is all.

MuttAbortion said:

tenor.gif

Females are the value,while males compete for.said value. It is why it is absurd to.even think a female could be incel/alone.

Many normies will refuse to understand this simple basic truth. And females also get validation and attention by posing as depressed so it works out great for them. All is well.