Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Females will never have sex with such a high-class gentleman such as myself

bad

bad

The Destroyer of all Hope
I understand that I am simply too good for a female.

I am charming, kind, funny and altruistic. I can dress well, carry a conversation with an admiral from an opposing Mongolian army to save my country.

And I'm not good enough for females. Why? Because I'm not a, forgive for this, an "Asshole". I'm not like those boisterous, high-school jocks who treat females like garbage. And that is why they won't sleep with me. Because females are vile, violent and vindictive creatures. They are the absolute scum of the Earth.

True. We are all the perfect men for women, but they don't see it. They're just dumb. They don't deserve our love. They are barbaric and evil at the end of the day. They only care about themselves at the cost of legit everything else. Elliot Rodger was a man of wisdom who wanted to speak for us and this entire community.

Last edited:
This is an excerpt from My Twisted World

That's why we talk about halo effect. For a foid what matters is Chad's perceived beauty and from there they build "the personality".