Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"femcel" hole admits to having high standards

Bro highlight when she said that cuz im not reading all that

I remembered seeing a "femcel" in a subreddit talking about how she wants a tall man with pale skin, green eyes, black hair etc.
Pretty much describing a 1/1000000000000000000000000000000000 man

Thats the average femcel excuse for being femcel, i guess . they want their perfect tall greneyed bf

they are ugly but get all cunty and offended when their looksmatch approaches.

Dumb bitch doesn't know what an incel really is, her celibacy is 100% voluntary

I don't know if she is "Chad only" but she could easily get a boyfriend.

She calls herself a 4-6, which does not make a woman undatable at all. She is 5'8" and 175 lbs. She could lose some weight, but her current body is not keeping her single.

I remembered seeing a "femcel" in a subreddit talking about how she wants a tall man with pale skin, green eyes, black hair etc.
Pretty much describing a 1/1000000000000000000000000000000000 man

Thats the average femcel excuse for being femcel, i guess . they want their perfect tall greneyed bf
B b b b ut no man wants us

Female says: Heres my list of:

standards
standards
standards
standards
standards
standards
standards
standards
standards
standards
standards

Some foids will not settle for any thing short of a mayonnaise-skinned well-travelled teenage billionaire gigachad celebrity tallfag with a 20 inch dick who is into radical sports and does one trip each weekn

If you fail any of these criteria, don't even bother.

So many words and yet so little was said.

JFL at being a 'femcel' with so many close friends yeah that sounds about right tbh, no wonder foids cannot relate to us if this they think every 'lonely' man has several female friends to size up like this chick. We don't have to consider whether or not we're number one - WE ARE NOT EVEN PART OF THE EQUATION.

If she's posting on TwoX she's already too far gone into the misandrist hellhole kek.

Last edited:
That fat pig should kill herself

What a surprise. I've argued with a "femcel" and at the end she admitted she couldn't find someone from "normies". Also feared rejection so much she didn't want to try herself to talk to men. They don't need any social skills and they fear the littlest taste from our lives. "femcels" don't even count their past experiences because only getting married with chad counts for them.

Femcel just means not good enough for chad dick

she is very feminist

@ItsovERfucks say it

@ItsovERfucks say it
isn't real no way GIF by SMALLFOOT Movie

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1box8bc/as_an_unattractive_young_woman_im_worried_ive/

everytime a foid says shes sturggling to get laid its because shes chad only. also "muh patriarchy" lol

I'm a young woman in college who's very feminist,
Ah, who could have guessed. :feelsjuice:
I'm also not an attractive woman, objectively. 5'8, 175, with a massive overbite and recessed jawline (it's so professed that I have severe sleep apnea from it). I was two months pre-mie and supposed to be in a wheelchair, so a lot of my congenital features are just not very conventionally attractive. I'm anywhere between a 4-7, depending how much makeup I use and outfit, hairstyling, etc. Maybe more like a 3-6, but I'm trying to be generous and realistic.
Despite all this, she still SMV mogs the whole forum.

Also, it's brutal to see a foid who is almost the same height as me, and also literally has more weight & possibly framemogs me. :feelsrope:

I see tons of foids who heightmog me, but I usually at least frame-mog them: However, sometimes I see foids -usually at the gym- who framemog me & it is suifuel.

Also, I would like to note how her rating skills seemingly are some of the worst; "3-6" "4-7" that is such a broad range jfl. Frankly, the differences amongst these ratings internally is astronomical, and literally determines the difference between "Incel" v "normie" by most blackpill metrics. Again, this proves how ignorant foids are, and exemplifies they can not actually be blackpilled.

I also have severe OCD and a lot of health issues, so my personality is not necessarily the best either.
Ah, good ol' personality: The sheer irony of her admitting that her personality is not the best, whilst then also proceeding to complain about males personalities within the rest of the thread.

Ironically, this goes to prove our point that personality doesn't matter: She is first of all conceding that various aspects of personality are determined by traits we were born with(OCD), which amounts do concede that even if it was the sole determining factor, then it still wouldn't matter for some since they literally can't change it.
I tend to get hyper fixated on things and overthink and ruminate on them. I'm also not very athletic, in fact I'm about as least athletic as you can get due to my health issues. Always the worst one in PE and sports, picked last, etc.
Sounds a lot like myself, and many other actual Incels here: Truly, this highlights how a difference of gender will astronomically impact the quality of your life.
In short, I don't have a ton going for me. I mean - I'm smart, and somewhat funny, and thoughtful and kind.
press-x-to-doubt-la-noire.jpg

I have four close guy friends from HS, two of which went to my same college. At one point or another I've crushed on ALL of them. None of them have ever liked me back.
The unawareness here is unreal: Literally every normie acquaintance I've ever had would always mention(or I would overhear) them going on about how they had a foid "friend" that they wanted to fuck and/or get with, no fucking way they haven't found her appealing.

I feel like an outlier, like all the other women are like, "ugh, my friends won't stop falling in love with me," while I can't get any of them to like me.
Here's an idea, maybe lower your standards, sweetie. :feelsthink:
I don't even know if I want to date them anymore, I just want to be as big of a priority in their life as their girlfriend.
You're not entitled to be treated as importantly as a mans GF sweetie. :feelsjuice:
never happened to me when I dated (one guy tbf)
Again, this shows the fucking irony of this, and highlights the oxymoron that is a fem""cel""

These people are absolutely deluded: They can't even grasp the concept of "Incel" which means "involuntary celibate," and then proceed to label themselves as one despite not meeting the objective
I think most men are kinda shitty, because of the patriarchy
Her grammar here made me cringe so hard: Also, has she considered some men appear "shitty" due to the fact she exclusively associates with one demographic of men? Or perhaps, it's because men have it automatically harder by default, have less support, and thus may develop a "shell" around themselves in order to cope, which may make them seem "shitty"
Please, give me advice, besides "go to therapy," "wait until you find someone who you really love," or even "connect with your girl friends more"
Classic "taste of your own medicine" shit right here. :feelshaha:

All Foids try to punch way beyond their weight

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back