Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Femcel" is just an aesthetic

• Thread starter PersonalityChimp
  • Start date
PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
Pretty much not a single one self-defined so-called "femcel" genuinely believes they're actually involuntarily celibate. They simply like the whole "vibe" of the incel community, but since they aren't allowed here or on any other incel space, they simply decided to create an entire alternative community where they can LARP as incels.
They're usually completely aware that female incels don't actually exist, the whole "femcel" thing is just an edgy semi-ironic internet aesthetic for terminally online roasties (and trannies)

Case in point:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/femcelgrippysockjail/comments/17ij6vp/yandere_psycho_femcel_girlfriend_grippy_sock_jail/

Specifically this part:
the essence of our greater community is not specifically "femcels", but rather a celebration of girlhood in all of its silliness :3 you don't need to be boyfriendless to post here, or a non-sex haver (or anti-sex haver?) the name was meant to be a sort of catch-all for girls who are evil and frequently the problem and are all queens and should become worse actually we should get even sillier >:3

This is the person in their subcuckit icon btw:
Just some psychopathic cunt. Definitely not a "femcel" by any stretch of the imagination.

Last edited:
the essence of our greater community is not specifically "femcels", but rather a celebration of girlhood in all of its silliness :3 you don't need to be boyfriendless to post here, or a non-sex haver (or anti-sex haver?) the name was meant to be a sort of catch-all for girls who are evil and frequently the problem and are all queens and should become worse actually we should get even sillier >:3
:feelspuke::feelsclown:

These women are psychotic.

"we are a shitposting subreddit we are not a place for unironic hating on men"

1 - Imagine being naive enough to believe this.

2 - Imagine being a woman and talking about "humor" and "shitposting". It's not surprising that literally everything I read from that sub posted here, has been mind-numbingly unfunny.

And 3 - This is cowardice and pathetic.
They all hate men. There's no "lol it's ironic".

Own up to it. It's not like you will get banned if you just say "I despise men" on Reddit. It's a female supremacist site, you could even dox random men, and no one would care.

I hate women. Ironically and unironically. Have the balls to admit that you despise men. Everyone will praise you for it, don't worry.

Pretty much not a single one self-defined so-called "femcel" genuinely believes they're actually involuntarily celibate. They simply like the whole "vibe" of the incel community, but since they aren't allowed here or on any other incel space, they simply decided to create an entire alternative community where they can LARP as incels.
They're usually completely aware that female incels don't actually exist, the whole "femcel" thing is just an edgy semi-ironic internet aesthetic for terminally online roasties (and trannies)

Case in point:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/femcelgrippysockjail/comments/17ij6vp/yandere_psycho_femcel_girlfriend_grippy_sock_jail/

Specifically this part:

Just some psychopathic cunt. Definitely not a "femcel" by any stretch of the imagination.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/femcelgrippysockjail/comments/17l8lv6/3/

These people are sick in the head!!!!

2020s female humor basically boils to: "We are queens, deranged queens though, we may bite your dick off, then use the blood as lube for our dildos. We are depressed, and moody, and we are queens :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p We are obese yet beautiful. We are crazy yet beautiful. We are autistic, yet beautiful :rolleyes::owo::p;);):rolleyes::owo:"

Genuinely hope they don't have kids. They will 100% abuse them.

2020s female humor basically boils to: "We are queens, deranged queens though, we may bite your dick off, then use the blood as lube for our dildos. We are depressed, and moody, and we are queens :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p We are obese yet beautiful. We are crazy yet beautiful. We are autistic, yet beautiful :rolleyes::owo::p;);):rolleyes::owo:"

foids using emoji makes me wanna shoot myself (in videospiel)

Very good post.

I had a bluepilled friend one time point out to me how foids will do things just for the "aesthetic" which guys wont usually do and thats exactly what that sub is lol

I never knew..

I never knew..
45232.jpg

Have the balls to admit that you despise men. Everyone will praise you for it, don't worry.
Facts. There won't be any repercussions for misandry anyway.

But these women may not be misandrists in the traditional way, since there's no way a woman could hate an attractive man. Doesn't matter whether he drowns puppies in his spare time, or is a psychopathic rapist. He's still attractive and that's all that matters to them.

Sucks for the Chads that encountered/will encounter those psycho cunts:feelskek::feelshaha:.

Guys just can't have shit without female imitation

DISGUSTING!!!!!

Case in point:

Specifically this part:

They heard about on tik thot and started parroting it

Don’t forget the fact that they push female empowerment and softcore femdom shit and then claim that they want a 6’8 man to feel “safe and protected”

imagine becoming femcels for the aesthetic tf

why not just become nazi?

These hoes are not 'femcels' they just have BPD.
Another stupid flavor of imitation because foids can't be original.

Foids don't have any original thoughts

Don’t forget the fact that they push female empowerment and softcore femdom shit and then claim that they want a 6’8 man to feel “safe and protected”
Yeah, they want the best of both worlds...

They want a little piece of what Feminism offers and a little piece of what "Le Patriarchy" offers.

Both benefit them :feelsEhh:

True, foids will use and do anything as a aesthetic that men already had, Nightcore, Goreshit, Guro, Black Metal, even all those cringe shit or stuff I've listed has all been turned into aesthetic for foids, they hold no actual regard or value for that stuff besides the aesthetics.

Case in point:

Specifically this part:

idk what the fuck is it with "femcels" that like to make memes to seem relatable

Typical 'femcel' grindset:

There is no such thing as "femcel", no, it's not a fucking aesthetic.

Is just some "not like other girls" bullshit.

you are right even one of the toilets there said it is a joke sub

I love when people turn my suffering into an aesthetic this is so internetcore short attention span y2k!!!

lol femcels dont exist its just a buzzword like how incel became a buzzword

Femcels don't exist. Those who called themselves as Femcels are just attention seeking whore

The feminine urge to be as edgy as possible to redeem the fact that you're a soulless sack of flesh who's only worth in life is for men to dump their semen into you.

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

A foid has no capacity for creativity, everything she does is a self insertion of herself into a pre established memetic or culture (of course designed by men), we can see this with foid writers who write fanfiction en-masse while few ever write a noteworthy original work

I saw a comment on an Instagram post about inkies and it said incels should just date femcels to solve their problems :feelskek:

I was rejected to go on the UK dating show THE UNDATEABLES. Despite being single now for the past 23 years.

This type though gets on it..

Lying scumbag thinks she can't get a date, despite getting offers from hundreds of men a week.

Attachments

• cad990b7b920d653c237ed348123f840.jpeg
    cad990b7b920d653c237ed348123f840.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 34
I saw a comment on an Instagram post about inkies and it said incels should just date femcels to solve their problems :feelskek:
Yeah, i've seen comments like this too kek.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back