Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity """"""Femcel"""""" moment

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
Them online "no men want me I'm so lonely":foidSoy::cryfeels:
Them to their friend "so Becky 7 guys asked me out today, but they were all just average looking":foidSoy:

Typical foid moment

Their group is more about place in the society and privilege, it's nothing to do with celibacy. As long as low inhib high T guys exist literally every woman can have sex.

All it is vapid attention-seeking; none of the mentioned "femcels" legitimately would qualify as anything anything near an incel, owing to hypergamy and foid privilege being directly to their benefit... :feelsUgh:

What disgusts me further is when they attempt to use it as a sort of edgy "aesthetic" to try to differentiate themselves from the same foids they attempt to emulate and actively behave like; this is common with most who use the term "femcel" proudly, since they don't and never can actually understand what an incel is. :feelsclown:

Many such cases!

Every "femcel" I talked to was exactly this way.

I've seen paraplegic bitches get sex more than any incel man ever will which is never, femcels aren't real, they all need to eat a bag of dicks, every single one of them. I want every single one of them to choke on a bag of dicks. :feelsjuice: