Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

femcel

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★

Well, she has a daughter

I was eating almost throw up

Look 4chan tiktok foids. This is what a real femcel looks like. Not a attractive female who is chad only

Still has higher smv than most men :feelscry:

Just further proof that femcels don't even exist.

But in all seriousness, why would you have kids if the likelihood is that they are going to suffer just as much as you did because of your conditions. I don't know what her condition is but that's just brutal.

@TheValeYard @Truckzo would you?

If she gives birth to a boy... A truecel will be born.

bauyaauuaahahahhahah:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: MEANWHILE I AM FUCKING 186CM BUFFED FUCKING ARYAN WHITE BOY AND CAN´T HAVE SEX AND THOSE FILTHY FUCKING SUBHUMANS SHITSKINNED COTTON PICKERS ARE FUCKING EACH OTHER LIKE A BUNCH OF NASTY FILTHY DIRTY SOULLESS DERANGED FUCKING APES:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: (IN VIDEO GAME)
THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON THIS WEBSITE IF YOU'RE TALL AND BUFF FUCKIGN KYS FAKECEL MOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

wtf how could your dick even get hard to her to fuck her? fucking kill that thing with fire (in video game)

I AM INCEL YOU BITCH I DON´T WANT TO FUCK ASK @Incelius Savage THAT ONLY ONE FORM OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY I CAN DO IS JERKING OFF ON GLASS AKA KRISTALL AND SPEED HE WILL EXPLAIN IT BETTER I AM SCARED OF TOILETS IT IS CRINGE WEIRD AND DISGUSTING WHEN I THINK ABOUT GETTING NAKED HUGGING TOUCHING TALKING TO BITCH JUST SOMEHTING IMPOSSIBLE (IN VIDEO GAME)
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS FUCKING RETARD ADMITTED HE IS A VOLCEL. I HAVE CONSIDERED RAPING WOMEN JUST SO I CAN FEEL THE SWEETNESS OF THEIR WALLS AROUND MY PENIS. YET YOU THINK IT'S CRINGE AND DISGUSTING? YOU ARE A JUMPED UP APE, YOU DONT BELONG HERE YOU ARE A VOLCEL BECAUSE YOU ARE TALL AND BUFF :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: YOU CAN FUCK ANY BITCH YOU JUST REFUSE TO THIS IS INEXCUSABLE MOOOOODDDSSSSSSSSSS BAN THIS RETARD (in minecraft)

femcels aren't real. even this thing has had sex

I AM PERFECT ARYAN 186CM 95KG 14%BF GANGSTA WITH VERSACE LACOSTE LV OUTFITS AND $35 000 OF SAVING PLUS 4 YEARS OLD BIMMER IT WON´T CHANGE THE FACT THAT I AM FUCKING INCEL KING I AM FUCKING KHHV AND IT IS MOTHERFUCKING FACT THEY HAVE NEVER GIVEN ME HUG KISS ETC (IN VIDEO GAME)
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF THIS NIGGA IS RICH AND TALL AND STRONG AND ARYAN AND HE STILL ISNT BANNED YET MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

I AM PERFECT ARYAN 186CM 95KG 14%BF GANGSTA WITH VERSACE LACOSTE LV OUTFITS AND $35 000 OF SAVING PLUS 4 YEARS OLD BIMMER IT WON´T CHANGE THE FACT THAT I AM FUCKING INCEL KING I AM FUCKING KHHV AND IT IS MOTHERFUCKING FACT THEY HAVE NEVER GIVEN ME HUG KISS ETC (IN VIDEO GAME)
@Komesarj @MarquisDeSade @Robtical @SlayerSlayer @The Enforcer @TheProphetMuscle

MOOOODDDSSS BAN THIS FAKECEL RIGHT NOW HE IS A THUGMAXXED TALL STRONG ARYAN MALE AND CAN GET SEX ANY TIME HE WANTS

@TheValeYard @Truckzo would you?
What the fuck is that!!!!!!! Kill it with fire:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

A man would stick it in anywhere tbh, look what no pussy does.:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

People with genetics like that shouldn't reproduce.

I would like to know who fucked this thing, even an 80 year old Incel wouldn’t want it.

mindblowing that someone would breed her. i can understand sex and maybe a relationsip but breeding is fucked up and seems egoistical at this point. But ffs shows the difference between any subhuman tier females and us. brutal, good luck sleeping tonight boys

prime nigger genetics