Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you date a femcel?

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
I wouldn't mind dating a femcel but they wouldn't want to date me because I'm too short

That doesn't exist

A what ?

and who's asking? ;)

Femcels wouldn't date us though tbh.

Femcel is synonymous to volcel or fakecel.

Femcels don't exist. How naive do you have to be to believe that jfl

Femcels = volcels/standardcels.

I would date literally anyone willing to love and cuddle me. I would especially date a so-called 'femcel' as I assume they have not gotten male attention or sex based on this moniker they have assigned to themselves and so we could have a cosy relationship unconcerned with barbarous sexual affairs and start on a clean slate for a lifelong romance. Yes, the more I think about it the more dating a 'femcel' is a highly appealing proposition.

I know but foids who call themselves femcels
The self-proclaimed "femcels" are unironically more picky than regular foids. It's all just a LARP for attention and they are all chad only,

Femcels wouldn't date us though tbh.
That's right. "Femcels" usually end up being pickier than regular normal foids. Plus they're worse because they are all mentally ill anyways.

I would date literally anyone willing to love and cuddle me. I would especially date a so-called 'femcel' as I assume they have not gotten male attention or sex based on this moniker they have assigned to themselves and so we could have a cosy relationship unconcerned with barbarous sexual affairs and start on a clean slate for a lifelong romance. Yes, the more I think about it the more dating a 'femcel' is a highly appealing proposition.

Even the ugliest foids used to treat me like shit in high school, I doubt this has changed. Years ago I thought I had an opportunity with them, now I understand that they are fucking retarded, without exceptions

fuck yes
date no

thats like asking would you date a ghost

I cannot date something that doesn't exist.