Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminine Side Of Brain Using Creativity

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
So if the feminine side of the brain uses creativity, imagination, compassion etc. How come females rarely invent anything or come up with creative ideas etc. Why do they promote that the feminine side of the brain is home for imaginative thinking? Females use this side of the brain more,so you would think they would be more creative than men. But they is nothing convincing of that since most creations were made by men. The idea apparently is to balance the masculine side of the brain and the feminine side. To make room for using logic in your life and make room for creativity. But i feel like creativity is part of the masculine side of the brain. Why do the promote this myth

Tagging Randoms That Might Be Interested:

@SayanimCel
@BlkPillPres
@IncelKing
@lemon21
@Pixycel

Attachments

• 07a32d4aae74ba9c25f6ecaaad8615b4.jpg
    07a32d4aae74ba9c25f6ecaaad8615b4.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 75
why associate a part of your brain with a gender anyway?

I find it funny how society rightly points out that somebody who refers to the themselves at "funny" or "intelligent" often actually isn't, because people who actually have those qualities in abundance don't need to say it

But when women constantly describe themselves as compassionate (like in the image), empathetic and caring, society and men just take their word for it. Why don't you demonstrate some of that empathy, compassion and caring nature?

Reminds me of that scene in TNG when Worf says: "Trust is earned, not given away" - you actually have to demonstrate being empathetic and compassionate to call yourselves it

Also, ironically, it's MEN who gave women these qualities, which is the hilarious thing. It's men who popularised the idea that women are compassionate, caring and empathetic back during patriarchal days, back when the behaviour of the average woman was a lot different to today

Any man that's been in arguments with adult women will know that they bring up this shit as a way to gaslight you constantly - sneak dissing you, while saying 'I'm very empathetic and I just don't feel you're being very understanding of some of my emotions, etc, etc' while simultaneously being rude asf to you

Also bro, did you not see the thread BlkPillPres made? He's taking a break from the forum for a couple months

their creativity is to come up with new dance moves , new songs and poems to make men horny and seduce him. foids also worked as temple dancers and as prostitutes, just like strip dancing. thats their creativity.

07a32d4aae74ba9c25f6ecaaad8615b4-jpg.622277

Jewish trickery