Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Feminism: the pragmatism of wanting to be whores.

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/ZxYzAi3pDKQ?si=kqQ7bIfk9UOfzhFk

In my solitary reflections on the situation of women in Arab or Islamic countries I have reached the firm and concise conclusion that the freedom and autonomy that the West proclaims for the women of these countries (including mine) It only represents the fervent and immeasurable desire of foids to be fucking sluts that the only thing they firmly want is to sell themselves as cattle to call it "a representation of my autonomy and freedom". That freedom, and that autonomy that they seek only destroys societies, only disrupts human intervention in the sexual market and allows foids to become what they never were or can ever be completely: useful beings beyond how sexually desirable they may be.

There is the most famous case of recent months: Iran, Masha as a bitch being killed fairly for displaying herself as a whore, and then,all those untamed bitches that go through the streets burning their handkerchiefs and uploading videos on YouTube to show what? Exactly, it is not that they gain autonomy, or that they improve society, No, they just celebrate being whores who should be beheaded.

And what about the men who have supported this mental illness? The usual: cucks who hope to fuck while being good people and then, foreign companies looking to capitalize on the sexual attractiveness of these Iranians.

If we had a device to measure inceldom, A foid's freedom is inversely proportional to a man's abilities to be a sexhaver. And if we had a meter of what happens when you give freedom to the foids, It is the absolute gradual and constant destruction of societies: lower salaries, to include many women in the labor market, which translates into fewer children, which translates into more ethnics which translates into a replacement of society as what it is.

AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT? FOID'S FREEDOM AFFECT YOU, BROCEL!!!

I would never want the women of my native country to start acting like western whores.

But all other ethnicities? Bring it on :ahegao: :ahegao: :feelsohh:

You´re not wrong, it AFFECTS us ALL on a collective level.
Behead! EVERY Single whore in public square!

They are brainwashed and want to emulate the degenerates they see on TV shows like Sex and the City

Iran is known for alot of corruption the morality police if anything doesn't solve the issues.