Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminist cunt dies in housefire, LOL

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
It's a few months old but it's still inspirational and uplifting news.

http://www.thejournal.ie/grace-mcdermott-tributes-3369962-May2017/

https://womenareboring.wordpress.com/who-we-are/

LMAO. I hope she suffered for a while before dying.

edgy and s u P e R c O o L

She probably had more meaningful and better life than I did. Fuck.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Faggot cuck detected.
the edgycels here talk about murdering and raping females and laughing when they die
but if one approached you, you wouldn't even be able to talk to her without stuttering and shying away.

females control you. they are the reason you are on this website. and they have so much power over you, they made you bitter.

cyborgglory said:
the edgycels here talk about murdering and raping females and laughing when they die
but if one approached you, you wouldn't even be able to talk to her without stuttering and shying away.

females control you. they are the reason you are on this website. and they have so much power over you, they made you bitter.
Faggot cuck confirmed.

MayorOfKekville said:
God, fuck off fakecel whiteknight.
I didn't realize this forum was only for tryhards

cyborgglory said:
edgy and s u P e R c O o L

Please actually fucking leave.

cyborgglory said:

Go back to reddit if your feelings were hurt or you don't support rape and violence against the females who caused our suffering.

cyborgglory said:
I didn't realize this forum was only for tryhards

I didn't realize this forum was only for whiteknight moral high ground cucks!

Mods, ban this fakecel troll.

MayorOfKekville said:
yes. not being retarded and violent automatically means I loooooove women. I just want to lick a womans boots.
Kointo said:
Please actually fucking leave.
make me

cyborgglory said:

I don't have that power.

cyborgglory said:
yes. not being retarded and violent automatically means I loooooove women. I just want to lick a womans boots.

No, it's because you're on a moral high ground.

LMAO at building houses out of wood jf fucking l, also the thread's title made me laugh and realize that women can't jump out of windows or barge down doors.

RIP should have broken your legs in order to not die.

cyborgglory said:

Females don't control me, females don't control shit, my bitterness comes from the faggots cucks and the femoids that treated me harshly when i was a young, fat boy, they don't anymore in fear that i'd snap them in half.

Juxtaposition6 said:
they don't anymore in fear that i'd snap them in half.
i'm sure you've beaten many cucks up. teach me how to be cool

cyborgglory said:
i'm sure you've beaten many cucks up. teach me how to be cool
Here, let me teach you my ways.
First, you do a jackie chan kung fu move, second, you scream from the top of your lungs "CUCK I SHALL DESTROY YOU HAAARRRRGH" and finally, you karate chop his ass, it works everytime trust me.

I hope she suffered tremendously.

MayorOfKekville said:

report the faggot. He's been an infiltrator.
@Master

cyborgglory said:

we could easily do it if there were no laws. Stop projecting, soyboy.

fukmylyf said:
report the faggot. He's been an infiltrator.
@Master

Don't count on him getting banned.

Kointo said:
Don't count on him getting banned.

well, like he said here:

cyborgglory said:
not edgy = infiltrator

i don't agree with this statement:

Kointo said:
Go back to reddit if your feelings were hurt or you don't support rape and violence against the females who caused our suffering.

this is not a website for people who support rape and violence, it's a website for incels, individuals who can choose whether to support extremist beliefs or not. this place is not supposed to be a violence circlejerk.

retarded_dumbshit said:
this is not a website for people who support rape and violence, it's a website for incels, individuals who can choose whether to support extremist beliefs or not. this place is not supposed to be a violence circlejerk.

I didn't think it was a site for people to belittle others for not fitting in with their own subjective moral standards either.

fukmylyf said:
wow, is this site really that cucked?
Don't see why he'd get banned since he didn't violate any rule, could be a cucktears infiltrator but there must be proof of that.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Don't see why he'd get banned since he didn't violate any rule, could be a cucktears infiltrator but there must be proof of that.

we had a rule against SJW/white knighting.

Kointo said:
I didn't think it was a site for people to belittle others for not fitting in with their own subjective moral standards either.

incels do that to other incels all the time. if that were a bannable offense this place would have a much smaller userbase.

retarded_dumbshit said:

sure, but that's not relevant to this thread.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]the edgycels here talk about murdering and raping females and laughing when they die[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]but if one approached you, you wouldn't even be able to talk to her without stuttering and shying away.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]females control you. they are the reason you are on this website. and they have so much power over you, they made you bitter.[/font]

posts like this take the moralfagging too far. It's something incelqueers would write. He's a straight up whiteknight.

fukmylyf said:
posts like this take the moralfagging too far. It's something incelqueers would write. He's a straight up whiteknight.

oh, it seems i missed the "[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]you wouldn't even be able to talk to her without stuttering and shying away." part. yeah saying things like that shouldnt be allowed either. ill pm that user.[/font]