Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Feminist Women Should Be Asking Men Out

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
After all, women sitting around waiting on a man to approach her and ask her out is a traditional gender role. So any woman who waits to be approached is perpetuating the patriarchy.

Let's talk about this toxic femininity. After all, it's women, not men, who are perpetuating this oppressive aspect of patriarchal dating structures against themselves. It seems rather toxic for women to be contributing to their own oppression. Why not shake off one of the few remaining shackles, put on the big boy pants, and show men that you're better than us? Go out there, put yourself out there, and ask a man out today! Show us your superiority and just do it!

And what better place and time to start than here and now? We're all available, for example, and ready to date! :bigbrain::feelshmm:

Share the news. :feelshmm::feelshehe:

They don't need no man (but they need government welfare, pussy worshipping simps, and the chad cc).

They don't need no man (but they need government welfare, pussy worshipping simps, and the chad cc).
True. I don't even know where I get off trying to fight people at their own games. I'm autistic as hell; I can't win in those arenas. Clearly.

Shit, i don't have a problem with that.

After all, women sitting around waiting on a man to approach her and ask her out is a traditional gender role. So any woman who waits to be approached is perpetuating the patriarchy.

Let's talk about this toxic femininity. After all, it's women, not men, who are perpetuating this oppressive aspect of patriarchal dating structures against themselves. It seems rather toxic for women to be contributing to their own oppression. Why not shake off one of the few remaining shackles, put on the big boy pants, and show men that you're better than us? Go out there, put yourself out there, and ask a man out today! Show us your superiority and just do it!

And what better place and time to start than here and now? We're all available, for example, and ready to date! :bigbrain::feelshmm:

that's not what feminism is. REAL feminism is giving about giving women the freedom to express their gender role any way they please and that does NOT include being shamed into pursuing a more masculine role :foidSoy:

tldr-- you're NOT A REAL MAN, if you don't have the BALLS to risk rejection :foidSoy::chad:

that's not what feminism is. REAL feminism is giving about giving women the freedom to express their gender role any way they please and that does NOT include being shamed into pursuing a more masculine role :foidSoy:

tldr-- you're NOT A REAL MAN, if you don't have the BALLS to risk rejection :foidSoy::chad:
I hate foids, soys, Chads, and norms, and their use of logical fallacies.

They are approaching men, the men they want to fuck, which is very few men

And if they have a job they are automatically a raging feminazi who hates all white men but these whites want to have their cake and eat it too

And if they have a job they are automatically a raging feminazi who hates all white men
All these liberal feminist women saying they hate white men are primarily fucking white men lol, look it up

Like the saying goes:
BLM in the streets
KKK in the sheets

All these liberal feminist women saying they hate white men are primarily fucking white men lol, look it up

Like the saying goes:
BLM in the streets
KKK in the sheets
Doesn’t matter if they support blacked.com it means they only use white men as atms

Doesn’t matter if they support blacked.com it means they only use white men as atms
They are married to white men and they primarily dated white men before they got married, so I don't know what you are talking about with "support blacked.com"

They are married to white men and they primarily dated white men before they got married, so I don't know what you are talking about with "support blacked.com"
If they are liberal they support white genocide and cuckoldry

If they are liberal they support white genocide and cuckoldry
You are reminding me of an image right now :feelskek:
f134fb033d6fc5a20be5f10bfa516298.jpeg

They won't though, because women like having the privilege of selecting and rejecting where they like putting all forms of risks on males because they like the empowerment as it feeds their little narcissistic inflated egos. Women hate risk and rejection which is why they're collectively content putting all of that on men. See how that works now? :feelsclown:

The problem for modern foids however is that as men become rejected hundreds of times we see little or no benefit to even interacting with them as we come to hate taking the risks overtime. All risk and no reward eventually just turns men off to women entirely, I know it has for me. Every risk you take engaging or pursuing a woman nowadays just isn't even worth it especially if a majority are going to say no regardless. That's what happens when foids over value and price themselves thus removing a majority of men altogether, they'll learn this the hard way with time. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
They wont cause feminists are all just LARPing as progressive strong independent women. They will drop the act immediately when a Chad shows up.

They do that. But only men they are attracted to, which is a tiny minority of Chads who already have their harems.

They'll commonly use their female friends to do it, I've seen it happening. while going out with my Chadlite friend.

The problem for modern foids however is that as men become rejected hundreds of times we see little or no benefit to even interacting with them as we come to hate taking the risks overtime. All risk and no reward eventually just turns men off to women entirely, I know it has for me. Every risk you take engaging or pursuing a woman nowadays just isn't even worth it especially if a majority are going to say no regardless. That's what happens when foids over value and price themselves thus removing a majority of men altogether, they'll learn this the hard way with time.
It's turned me off to pursuing anymore, sure, but with all the bs normies still spew about "playing the numbers game," I don't think most really get turned off by it. Most have one or two past successes, anyway, to keep spurring them on and make the continued risk seem worth it.

It's turned me off to pursuing anymore, sure, but with all the bs normies still spew about "playing the numbers game," I don't think most really get turned off by it. Most have one or two past successes, anyway, to keep spurring them on and make the continued risk seem worth it.
Pursuing is only worth it with the reward of acceptance, but we're all here because none of us are ever accepted by them where we learned a long time ago what the scars of constant rejection is like. :feelsjuice:

Most of them look like this:

IMG 4736

Girls ask out guys, but only chads