Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Feminists Are More Concerned About Incels Than Abortion Rights

SoySupreme

SoySupreme

Yikes, let's unpack this sweaty. Tee hee.
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/ugvcbi/men_who_hate_women_by_laura_bates_good_read_so

A stealth-marketing post for a shitty book about some incel-stalking roastie got more upvotes than all the threads about abortion rights combined in Reddit's official Feminism subreddit. As expected, it's full of trite bullshit, out-of-context quotes, logical fallacies and misinformation. Your usual anti-incel propaganda by creepy ugly loser foids that have too much free time. Yet, they let all those flaws slide because it promotes the woke narrative. What makes it funny though is that it was posted on the same day that the removal abortion rights were leaked. It got way more upvotes than all of the abortion threads from the same day. Feminists are convinced that a bunch of depressed lonely men venting their frustrations online is more dangerous than losing their rights. JFL, we live rent free in their minds :feelskek:

Last edited:
They know they have the iron grip on power and this overturning is just a meme that will never go through, it's the same old story.

At least some of the soys and foids got spooked and that was funny + lifefuel.

Organizing one's priorities is a mature trait, and foids remain forever childlike in their mentality, so it's not surprising.

Suck my fat cock and solve my inceldom, Laura Bates.

Just another squealing pig bitch roastie trying to monger more hate towards Incels for the crime of being sexually depraved, non chads, who arent foid worshipping simps

Eh, we aren't the ones putting babies into women's wombs. No need to abort our spawns since we aren't even getting sex to begin with.

Yet, they like to blame men for taking away their "reproductive rights" when only a few of them are sex havers. And instead of blaming sex-having Chads and normies, we are always the scapegoats here. :feelsseriously:

they just won’t show off how afraid women are of Incels and how insecure there lives are.

First of all, normies and chads are a bigger threat to women than Incels, easy facts.

Second, only privileged people need to fear. Nobody hates unprivileged people but everybody hates privileged people.

Laura, you are privileged and you did nothing to earn these privileges, you were just lucky.

Who are these books even meant for it’s not like it’s converting people into incelphobia

Hating non Chad men is their number 1 priority

if women were actually concerned about us there would be no inceldom

my message to laura (mastur)bates:
NOT COPYPASTA
since i took a break from copypasting, i wanna vent (sus) about how infuriating this book is. i dnrd it but i sort of skimmed through it as i was copypasting. she keeps characterising incels as hating women because were a weird cult obsessed with masculinity and being alpha and raping, when really we mostly just want to feel love. the same emotion that normies are constantly listening to songs and watching movies about. whats so alien about that?

also she keeps characterising incels as racist (even though were disproportionately non white) just because she saw some racist posts here. she calls non-white incels a minority when we actually make up like half the forum. and acts like pointing out womens blatant racism in dating makes us the racist ones. she doesnt realise that anywhere with free speech is gonna have some racist posts, because edgy teenagers, and that doesnt mean everyone there is racist

also, she pretends that because some ppl here support rape and murder, everyone does. the truth is that, even though most people believe that rape and murder are wrong, theres a large minority that doesnt, which is y those crimes r so common. immoral people just keep it secret for obvious reasons, so it feels like no one would ever commit rape or murder. anywhere with free speech is gonna have some of those ppl openly admitting that they would commit these crimes, and that doesnt mean everyone here is the same

also, the people shes insulting so vehemently ARE MY FRIENDS. to an ugly person, were much kinder than the world is, even if we say kys.

shes probably not gonna read this anyway, and if she does shell think “yeah i was capping lmao whats he gonna do about it”

anyway back to breaking her copyright:dab:

Last edited:
if women were actually concerned about us there would be no inceldom
Also: Interesting paradox, them talking about having empathy for women, while having no empathy for men at all and demonizing all of them.