Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminists exposed as racists, they hate when blacks/browns desire them (TwoXChromocope)

Incedel

Incedel

The Ghost of Gaza
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1bu66k9/weird_question_but_can_white_women_be_fetishised/

Feminist exposed for racism yet again, especially their hatred for ethnic and blacks desiring their bodies. Of course subhuman's foid equivalent side with their white foid masters in bashing ethincels and blackcels.
Indian here: white women are sexualised and fetishized to a dangerous extreme in my country. The patriarchy pushes Indian women behind veils and shrouds of modesty and related value judgements. Yet the men covet western/ white women in a sleazy, creepy and misogynist manner. Just Google Indian men harassing white female tourists.
Omega irony coming from currywhores, who are notorious for desiring white cocku even more than noodlewhores. Currysluts cope with patriachy (white whore/jew) invention to bash on their countrymen and side with the people that raped and pillage their nation for hundreds of years.
Yes, I experienced it when I went on a few dates with a Hispanic man and then he decided to tell me being with a white woman made him feel like he gained some power in society. I stopped seeing him because I didn’t feel like a person to him, it was really weird.
hispanicels, who have been indoctrinated into white worship via society :society: is shat on for expressing the very same beliefs foids already have. \
A latino guy I knew who was married to a white woman came up to me unprompted after my wedding and said "we're the same" (I'm a white dude and my partner is a POC) and I was like, "wut?" And he said, "white dudes marry brown women as a status symbol, and brown dudes marry white women as a status symbol" I've never had a friendship evaporate so instantaneously as in that moment.

I guess it kind of counts as fetishism? But honestly it felt like such a sad display of internalized colonialist mindset. He seemed proud by this thought, but it felt sooooo gross, because it didn't seem like a critique of something observed in nature but more like a crude brag of some sort.
Of course can't for get about the white (skin) knights also there to bash ethnicels, all the while fucking ethnic women, but of course when ethnicels do it its bad and racist :feelsclown:
I’m white and have been fetishized for it. Both from white men talking about admiring my paleness and genes and black men wanting to knock me up. That being said, it hasn’t had a big negative effect on me it just feels a bit odd, not nearly as bad as what I’ve seen happen to friends who are non white women.
Just to clarify, feminism is a white women supremacy ideology so of course whitecels also get some bashing, how the fuck can you fetishize your own race while complaining about other races fetishizing you literally no winning with mayowhores and their feminist slave. Feminism is a jewish ideology to destroy humanity.

Water is wet? or is it:feelssus:

Is she complaining no one wants her ethnic ass?

Indian men top comment :feelskek:
Feelbadman:feelsbadman:

Is she complaining no one wants her ethnic ass?
Probably complaining no white men wants her ass, plenty of ethnics would go for their looks match but once a foid has accepted feminism into her heart only white chad can fill it, everyone else is muh patriarchy :foidSoy:

Honest to god bro currywhores are much worse than noodlewhores man because the moment you give foids a chance to shit on ethnics currywhores come out of their holes to shit on currycels, so over
Black women too, they call their men bulletbags
:feelskek: :worryfeels:
Then make tiktoks talking about white men:feelsrope:
If black men didn't have rap then they would have lower smv than asians:feelsmega:

Probably complaining no white men wants her ass, plenty of ethnics would go for their looks match but once a foid has accepted feminism into her heart only white chad can fill it, everyone else is muh patriarchy :foidSoy:
reta.png

JFL It's a white-cocku craving noodlewhore

good,niggers are disgusting,better to avoid them

Black women too, they call their men bulletbags
:feelskek: :worryfeels:
Then make tiktoks talking about white men:feelsrope:
If black men didn't have rap then they would have lower smv than asians:feelsmega:
Yeah, its getting worse and worse, without thugmaxxing its literally over for blackcels, especially because sheboons are lowest SMV foids, can't date down

reta.png

JFL It's a white-cocku craving noodlewhore
Yup, its now a competition between ethnic women to shit on their more for being (((sexist))) even though white men for the most part are right wing and took away their baby killing rights. But its not about what ethnics think its about chasing white cocku without having to reconcile their own internal hatred for their own race
It's cucks like him why I hate my race, always putting each other down so that they can seem "different" even though all non-curries hate us at the end of the day.
nothing is more cringe than curry knights bashing on currycels to get ahead. Not even currywhores will fuck you

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1bu66k9/weird_question_but_can_white_women_be_fetishised/

Feminist exposed for racism yet again, especially their hatred for ethnic and blacks desiring their bodies. Of course subhuman's foid equivalent side with their white foid masters in bashing ethincels and blackcels.

Omega irony coming from currywhores, who are notorious for desiring white cocku even more than noodlewhores. Currysluts cope with patriachy (white whore/jew) invention to bash on their countrymen and side with the people that raped and pillage their nation for hundreds of years.

hispanicels, who have been indoctrinated into white worship via society :society: is shat on for expressing the very same beliefs foids already have. \

Of course can't for get about the white (skin) knights also there to bash ethnicels, all the while fucking ethnic women, but of course when ethnicels do it its bad and racist :feelsclown:

Just to clarify, feminism is a white women supremacy ideology so of course whitecels also get some bashing, how the fuck can you fetishize your own race while complaining about other races fetishizing you literally no winning with mayowhores and their feminist slave. Feminism is a jewish ideology to destroy humanity.

Fuckiny I’m fed up with all this racism and bigotry god damn it I’m reporting these cunt all for hate speech