Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Feminists left Mary Jane in Marvel's Spider-Man 2 ugly

Incel doomer

Incel doomer

Officer
★★★★★
Feminists have dominated the western video game industry and are leaving all the female characters ugly of purpose.

First game vs second game:
Afaf363663

Bddbdb799

F9Jc2kpWoAA0SQE

Last edited:
I really do not care about females in general
Good for them I guess

Feminazi Laura Bailey does that to all the characters she voices tbh

The Last Of Us 2: 10 Hidden Details You Missed About Abby

she got death threats for a reason for abby

In the first game, feminists had already taken the original Mary Jane profession which is being a model for reporter, but forgot to make the character still beautiful, now in the second they made sure of her uglier.

Looks walled.

Don’t play western games

I really do not care about females in general
Good for them I guess
Good for them? Video games are for men, feminists infiltrating our hobby to destroy! :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Last edited:
yes
I do not play faggot games created with the help of the females

Feminists are in control of the media and culture. To improve this situation, feminists must be removed.
There is no other way.

Feminism will follow men wherever they go.
Men cannot follow their own way away from.
Even our hobbies and escapism will not be left alone.

Feminists are increasingly infiltrating male hobbies just to destroy them inside.
They do not accept that men have even the simplest of pleasures.

Maybe im missing something but i think she looks good in both versions, although her eyes are better in the first version

Maybe im missing something but i think she looks good in both versions, although her eyes are better in the first version
You are blind? She looks older, her jaw like a man's.

You are blind? She looks older, her jaw like a man's.
According to an optician my eyes arent at 100% eyesight.

Now i see it, thanks for mentioning

Feminazi Laura Bailey does that to all the characters she voices tbh
God, she was the who said some shit like good-looking women (in her book: oversexualized) are non-human and “backwards,” right? :feelsseriously:

According to an optician my eyes arent at 100% eyesight.

Now i see it, thanks for mentioning
You should go again because it doesn't seem to be with a good view no, saying this Mary Jane Watson from the second game "still beautiful."

You should go again because it doesn't seem to be with a good view no, saying this Mary Jane Watson from the second game "still beautiful."
Ill rope before i wear glasses

@proudweeb
@Fat Link
obvious alt account via the pic above for @Celasius

dumbass infiltrators keep the same pfp on alt accounts like noone would notice :feelskek:

@proudweeb
@Fat Link
obvious alt account via the pic above for @Celasius

dumbass infiltrators keep the same pfp on alt accounts like noone would notice :feelskek:
Have you bothered reading a single post of mine before jumping into any conclusions, smartass? :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
This game seems to be a huge woke mess with all the recent news kek

Have you bothered reading a single post of mine before jumping into any conclusions, smartass? :feelsseriously:

no cause i cant be bothered to trust october2023cels

right yes, left "she" would split me like firewood, not sexually. :worryfeels::fuk:
"she" looks like a troon. They put troon-looking characters in video games so more bluepill-cels troon themselves instead of becoming blackpilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back