Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity ugly foid cries about being ugly, gets praise and validation

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/2bwfZ5HT-Lw?si=vX6Pyw8d97ISXe8I

listen to this cuckservative say "people calling her ugly made me feel sad!" and "god thinks you are beautiful that's all that matters" and just JFL at the comments they are 1000x worse than the dude in the video

water is wet but if a guy made this video nobody would care, it would have 2 comments saying "man up bro life isn't easy get over it"

When you're treated like most of us have been, and then you read the bullshit comments on this video, there's no question that the vast majority of society are virtue signaling lying scum.

You are right to feel hatred.

When you're treated like most of us have been, and then you read the bullshit comments on this video, there's no question that the vast majority of society are virtue signaling lying scum.

it's hilarious. some 50 IQ meth head foid who is ass ugly and too stupid to turn off her loud as fuck doorbell notification phone sound for her stream asking how to not be ugly gets normies sympathy,

but a normal guy who bust his ass to contribute to society and be an upstanding person gets mocked and told to shut up if they say the same

the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars

water is wet but if a guy made this video nobody would care, it would have 2 comments saying "man up bro life isn't easy get over it"
Extremely true.

she needs to hit the gym, shower and get a new haircut. Her insecurity makes me as a man feel unsafe and gives me creepy vibes

she needs to hit the gym, shower and get a new haircut. Her insecurity makes me as a man feel unsafe and gives me creepy vibes
Men are very perceptive creatures. We can feel the misandry emanating from her.

I'm sorry but not even a bear would put its dick in that... thing

Life is more than looks, man up!

I got called ugly throughout school, regularly while working, no dates, no girlfriends, all framed as normal

listen to this cuckservative say "people calling her ugly made me feel sad!" and "god thinks you are beautiful that's all that matters" and just JFL at the comments they are 1000x worse than the dude in the video

if a guy made this video then he would be told to get over it and that looks don’t matter

Yeah I’ve gotten that line a lot even though my face alone is enough to destroy a life completely

Mostly due to my rice features

Life is more than looks, man up!
Except when you have truecel looks thats all its about! Water is wet! And if you have cancer your focus of life should be treating if!

Assuming she isn't putting down incels and isn't drooling over HTNs and Chads only - which are BIG FUCKING "IF's"....I would have sympathy for this foid. She indeed is quite ugly.

i would rather be with a female bear than her, she would try to rape me unlike the bear teeeeheeee

if a guy made this video then he would be told to get over it and that looks don’t matter
No, the video would get 0 views and he would delete it after a few hours, while crying from the shame.

Except when you have truecel looks thats all its about! Water is wet! And if you have cancer your focus of life should be treating if!
Yeh. Shame only foids are allowed to speak about how being ugly is a hindrance.

look, shes ugly but im also willing to bet some guy would let her suck his dick, even this foid has options. Like lets be honest, there are foid burn victims who have boyfriends, so why cant this foid have one? I bet her life isnt even 1/10th as bad as a trucels.

Also lol at her asking people to teach her how to do contur, so she can fake looking better.

look, shes ugly but im also willing to bet some guy would let her suck his dick, even this foid has options. Like lets be honest, there are foid burn victims who have boyfriends, so why cant this foid have one? I bet her life isnt even 1/10th as bad as a trucels.

Also lol at her asking people to teach her how to do contur, so she can fake looking better.
She's thin and white. There are millions of men who would kill to be with her.

:foidSoy:"I'm ugly"
:soy: "noooo!!! you're beautifu! My Queen! Take this simp army under thy wing! Thou shall be orbited by thousands of bluepilled fedora faggots adoring thy likeness night and day, my Queen! My forever Queen!1!!! Don't ever let anyone say you're anything other than God's most precious creation, Eternal Qweeennnnnn"

:incel:"I suspect my sub-optimal life outcomes may not be totally unrelated with my autism, height and facial asymmetry. Here is 100 studies showing a strong .9 correlation"
:foidSoy:"ha! Found the incel!"

:chad:"just be yourself, bro, it worked for me"

:soy:"attention all fedoras, soys, simps, and white knights! The incel is threatening m'lady. Let's brigade and bully and deplatform that lonely omega male"

:incel:"well, I'm actually not so lonely... I have my Marxist-Rodgerist comrades-in-arms from the I.N.C.E.L. terror brigade, and we're going to go medieval on each white knight that comes our way, shoot all normies (with videocamera), and SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION."

Just date a currycel

Found the femcel

She's ugly. The words means nothing.
Even if she were to date a chad , she still be objectively ugly
shame we all can't be beautiful

:foidSoy:"I'm ugly"
:soy: "noooo!!! you're beautifu! My Queen! Take this simp army under thy wing! Thou shall be orbited by thousands of bluepilled fedora faggots adoring thy likeness night and day, my Queen! My forever Queen!1!!! Don't ever let anyone say you're anything other than God's most precious creation, Eternal Qweeennnnnn"

:incel:"I suspect my sub-optimal life outcomes may not be totally unrelated with my autism, height and facial asymmetry. Here is 100 studies showing a strong .9 correlation"
:foidSoy:"ha! Found the incel!"

:chad:"just be yourself, bro, it worked for me"

:soy:"attention all fedoras, soys, simps, and white knights! The incel is threatening m'lady. Let's brigade and bully and deplatform that lonely omega male"

:incel:"well, I'm actually not so lonely... I have my Marxist-Rodgerist comrades-in-arms from the I.N.C.E.L. terror brigade, and we're going to go medieval on each white knight that comes our way, shoot all normies (with videocamera), and SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION."
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

She's ugly. The words means nothing.
Even if she were to date a chad , she still be objectively ugly
shame we all can't be beautiful
Who cares? She wouldn't have sympathy on you graycel.

Basically instead of 100 date opportunities a month, she wants 800-900 so she can sit there
indulging in the compliments and feeling good

Whereas the common incel hasn't had a date opportunity at all.

Her looksmatch would be posted on inkwell tears

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back