Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Feminists: men should talk about their insecurities

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Me: I’ve never had a gf, never kissed, never even got a compliment in my life. I suffer from depression and loneliness

Also feminists: SHUT UP INKEL PIECE OF SHIT ENTITLED PERSONALITYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

They mean Chad can talk about his insecurities. Ironically they would end up being less attracted to him.

When we talk about our insecurities, they laugh at us. That's one of the reasons why I hate femorgoids :feelsBox:

You fell for the bait.

They want you to shove a dildo up your ass and be a crying sexless faggot. They don't want you criticizing the kweens in any way or form.

feminists just say that in order to deflect any criticism of their man-hating tbh. "teehee if men just talked about their feelings more we wouldn't hate on them". The second men do though it reveals that feminists never actually gave a shit about that.

Me: I’ve never had a gf, never kissed, never even got a compliment in my life. I suffer from depression and loneliness

Men should talk about their insecurities, so we can bully and belittle them for it:y'all:

Who cares about what a garbage thinks.
A man orders, a woman should clean his dick and take care of the house.
Even if people are too dumb to admit this natural model, a real man does that, disregarding society.
One day, after dying, I will exact my revenge onto women first and reserve them a special place in hell.

The one thing you need to remember about feminists is that everything they do is a means to an end: harming men. All the theory and rhetoric are smoke and mirrors.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back