Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Feminists - not Christians - are the ones who deny biology and thus can't be fully blackpilled

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Feminism is based on the obviously, demonstrably, biologically false premise that men and women are equals.

Feminists say obviously, demonstrably, biologically false things such as "17 yos - no matter if already post-pubescent for like 6 years by now - are children".

Agecucks (which are at least partial feminists) argue that a relationship between and older man and a female teen would be wrong because of "power imbalance", which is a not only historically but intrinsically feminist concept, since it's based on the notion that there must be balance in a relationship - again, the feminist idea of men and women being equals. In reality, it's not only ok and moral but even desirable that the man has the power in the relationship and guides his wife (like the bible says btw).

As for the bible, you might not believe in it or even hate it, but I challenge you to find ONE verse in the bible that contains bluepilled shit like "looks don't matter" (in terms of relationships with other people, not spiritual things that have to do with God, of course), "men and women are equals" (again, spiritually; in Christ, yeah, but not biologically), "just be nice and you'll eventually find someone and be happy" (there's no such promise at all - the best Christians in history ended up tortured and killed as martyrs), etc. All the stuff in the bible blackpilled people construe as "bluepilled" are spiritual promises about the afterlife, etc, never physical promises that deny biology or anything the blackpill says.

Also, as some ugly and/or autistic incel, enforced monogamy (which is what the bible preaches) would be the best thing you could ever wish for to solve your (and everyone else's to the best extent possible) inceldom. Even if you despise the bible and its sexual morals and wish you could have sex with thousands of women instead of being stuck with just one, let's face it, your chances of being the next Gengis Khan if you're some ugly autistic manlet framecel are pretty slim. Any system that allows for people like Gengis Khan to exist, or the Chad harem societies we have nowadays for that matter, is definitely not something positive for you.

On a semi-related note, I've been accused in the past of being intolerant and willing to ban anyone who disagrees with me if given authority, but this is not true. I'd never ban someone from an incel site for being an atheist, believing in macroevolution, saying he doesn't find teens attractive personally, believing in one of the "just be ..." simplistic theories, etc. My point has always been that MALE FEMINISTS have to be banned for many reasons that make them not belong in incel/blackpilled spaces. This thread provides yet another one. It's very disappointing to me that this forum officially focuses on nonissues like Christcels and anime girl avatars while completely ignoring the feminist/agecuck issue, which is extremely pertinent and has overwhelming support from the users to get banned the hell away from it.

(I'm aware that the "don't sexualize minors" rule has to be in place for legal/server reasons, but this rule wouldn't be mutually excludent with banning bluepilled feminist/agecucked garbage).

I usually never mass-tag but this is important so I'll do it with the big shots @Fat Link and @Master and with the bros who have a lot to add on this subject @cutthroat @verybasedindeed and @Simba

Last edited:
You can’t be blackpilled and agecucked, this isn’t mutually exclusive.

Last edited:
It's kinda ironic that feminists are some of the most shallow hypergamous foids out there and that they want to take even more of our rights, while denying biology. Perhaps it helps them feel better while justifying their evil positions

This chink never mentions that in China the age of consent is 14 and it used to be 13 in Japan.

Screenshot 20231214 140004 DuckDuckGo

C99

He should be sent back to East Asia and let Western citizens decide for ourselves what age of consent is adequate for our countries. The West is very soft on foreigners instructing us what to do.

Although I have no religion, I acknowledge that Christianity is superior to feminism in its perception of reality.

In Christianity, women are subordinate and obedient. In Christianity, men are the natural leaders and women are the followers. Christianity acknowledges and values hierarchy, which is not true for leftist ideologies like feminism that see hierarchies as evil and a product of sexism.

There are more Christians that agree with us on women than feminists (because feminism prevents them from seeing the truth) and the few male feminists that see the nature of women end up disavowing feminism, as they should.

Men and women are not equal, nor should they be treated as such. And if they are not equal, they should have distinct traditional gender roles that meet the demands of civilization. The thing is: we already had those traditional gender roles before feminism and its minions ruined everything, and that includes agecuckolds.

Young women of breeding age should marry responsible men that will give them children, not be allowed to spread their legs to young Chads that will pump and dump them, forever damaging their quality in the sexual market. And if you support feminism, you are contributing to an ideology that cucks you.

Feminism is based on the obviously, demonstrably, biologically false premise that men and women are equals.

Feminists say obviously, demonstrably, biologically false things such as "17 yos - no matter if already post-pubescent for like 6 years by now - are children".

Agecucks (which are at least partial feminists) argue that a relationship between and older man and a female teen would be wrong because of "power imbalance", which is a not only historically but intrinsically feminist concept, since it's based on the notion that there must be balance in a relationship - again, the feminist idea of men and women being equals. In reality, it's not only ok and moral but even desirable that the man has the power in the relationship and guides his wife (like the bible says btw).

As for the bible, you might not believe in it or even hate it, but I challenge you to find ONE verse in the bible that contains bluepilled shit like "looks don't matter" (in terms of relationships with other people, not spiritual things that have to do with God, of course), "men and women are equals" (again, spiritually; in Christ, yeah, but not biologically), "just be nice and you'll eventually find someone and be happy" (there's no such promise at all - the best Christians in history ended up tortured and killed as martyrs), etc. All the stuff in the bible blackpilled people construe as "bluepilled" are spiritual promises about the afterlife, etc, never physical promises that deny biology or anything the blackpill says.

Also, as some ugly and/or autistic incel, enforced monogamy (which is what the bible preaches) would be the best thing you could ever wish for to solve your (and everyone else's to the best extent possible) inceldom. Even if you despise the bible and its sexual morals and wish you could have sex with thousands of women instead of being stuck with just one, let's face it, your chances of being the next Gengis Khan if you're some ugly autistic manlet framecel are pretty slim. Any system that allows for people like Gengis Khan to exist, or the Chad harem societies we have nowadays for that matter, is definitely not something positive for you.

On a semi-related note, I've been accused in the past of being intolerant and willing to ban anyone who disagrees with me if given authority, but this is not true. I'd never ban someone from an incel site for being an atheist, believing in macroevolution, saying he doesn't find teens attractive personally, believing in one of the "just be ..." simplistic theories, etc. My point has always been that MALE FEMINISTS have to be banned for many reasons that make them not belong in incel/blackpilled spaces. This thread provides yet another one. It's very disappointing to me that this forum officially focuses on nonissues like Christcels and anime girl avatars while completely ignoring the feminist/agecuck issue, which is extremely pertinent and has overwhelming support from the users to get banned the hell away from it.

(I'm aware that the "don't sexualize minors" rule has to be in place for legal/server reasons, but this rule wouldn't be mutually excludent with banning bluepilled feminist/agecucked garbage).

I usually never mass-tag but this is important so I'll do it with the big shots @Fat Link and @Master and with the bros who have a lot to add on this subject @cutthroat @verybasedindeed and @Simba
You you explain better,I don't understand what you are saying about Christianity??

Jesus was torchered and shed blood and died to save you from all that oppresses you,where is there even comparison?

Also, I forgot to add: Many feminists mock Christians for believing in, what they call, "fairy tales" when feminists believe in the biggest fairy tale of all: gender equality.

To me (an agnostic) believing that everything we can see and touch is a product of a higher being is FAR more rational than believing that we can equalize genders THAT ARE CLEARLY UNEQUAL.

Jesus was torchered and shed blood and died to save you from all that oppresses you,where is there even comparison?
Amen. There isn't indeed, it's just that Christcels tend to be more resented than male feminists around these parts nowadays, so this thread was made to adress that.

Also, I forgot to add: Many feminists mock Christians for believing in, what they call, "fairy tales" when feminists believe in the biggest fairy tale of all: gender equality.
Exactly. Gender equality is demonstrably false, while the bible is, at best (from the atheistic perspective) something whose evidence, although existent, you don't deem enough to believe its supernatural claims.

Amen. There isn't indeed, it's just that Christcels tend to be more resented than male feminists around these parts nowadays, so this thread was made to adress that.

. Gender equality is demonstrably false, while the bible is, at best (from the atheistic perspective) something whose evidence, although existent, you don't deem enough to believe its supernatural claims.
God created male and female equal but Eve and the feminine offspring were cursed because Eve tempted Adam and brought death to the world.

Exactly. Gender equality is demonstrably false, while the bible is, at best (from the atheistic perspective) something whose evidence, although existent, you don't deem enough to believe its supernatural claims.
There should not be a a quote "Christcel" ,if you truly accept Christ you are liberated from being incel!

You're right.