Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Feminists try to ruin shit like sports, Star Wars and D&D because they are low IQ activities

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
I exclusively listen to jazz fusion because its the music foids will never ever dare to touch. All low IQ commercial trash produced by jews in America is bound to get colonized by femoids because they are popular low IQ activities retards like to do. If the cope you love gets raped by feminists, its time to accept that that cope was always trash in the first place.

Used to do that with classic music, but it's all instrumental

low IQ commercial trash produced by jews

accept that that cope was always trash in the first place.
Ultra based, I love more underground & old-school forms of electronic music & Reggae, foid presence is absolutely minimum, the handful of the ones in electronic music are mute tomboys who know their place as guests, unless we're talking about the garbage called Techno music

Sports

Normie hobby.

Star Wars

Mind-numbingly Normie hobby.

D&D

Surface level normie game.
I exclusively listen to jazz fusion because its the music foids will never ever dare to touch.
Imagine forcing yourself to only listen to one genre, because of women. As opposed to listening to whatever you want... And being satisfied with the fact that even though you listen to a genre that women happen to pretend to enjoy, you ACTUALLY enjoy it.

Sports

Normie hobby.

Star Wars

Mind-numbingly Normie hobby.

D&D

Surface level normie game.

Imagine forcing yourself to only listen to one genre, because of women. As opposed to listening to whatever you want... And being satisfied with the fact that even though you listen to a genre that women happen to pretend to enjoy, you ACTUALLY enjoy it.
I do enjoy it, but I enjoy it even more because foids dont, its somewhat comforting.

They’ll come for your jazz fusion too.

One could also argue that anything feminists don’t go after is already sufficiently feminized.

They ruined Marvel, too.

As a capeshit enjoyer, it's so sad to see their latest movies and TV series.

All foids in these new shows are perfect Mary Sues. Men are incompetent, useless, emmasculated. They never show men helping women, it's like it's forbidden. They never show feminine, caring, nurturing females. They're all aggressive, masculine, hostile.

Even the bluepilled normies are starting to get tired of this shit. The Marvels bombed like hell. Echo was a wahmen power disaster, especially the finale. Made absolute no sense, they destroyed Kingpin's character. Shehulk season 2 canceled (lifefue). Madame web looks like a cheap CW series pilot. They are so desperate, they released a JOI promo video for it with Dakota Johnson, who was in 50 Shades of GrAY.

It's over for marvelcels.

Feminism ruins everything. YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUNNY THING IS? SO FEMINISTS REPLACE ALL MALE CHARACTER WITH FEMALES, THEY CONSTANTLY SHIT AND EMMASCULATE MEN. AND AT THE END OF IT, WOMEN DON'T ACTUALLY EVEN WATCH THESE SHOWS. THEY SIMPLY DON'T GO TO CINEMA TO WATCH THE MOVIES, THEY DON'T STREAM THE SHOWS. So they inevitably fail :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsEhh::feelshaha::feelshaha:

What a fucking joke.

Sports Illustrated has mass lay off of staff and its Woke Culture like have a Transgender as swimsuit model is example