Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Femist logic and the death of men

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
According to Feminist750 1993879351

Last edited:
He should throw atomic liquid shit on them

Foids will always bitch about everything: They expect to have their cake & eat it.

A foid married to a 10/10 Chad husband who's a billionaire will still find something to bitch about.

Rfsdegiavol01 4066754040

B b b u t why wont anyone marry me? Men: Because you told us it was sexist to do so

Foids will always bitch about everything: They expect to have their cake & eat it.

A foid married to a 10/10 Chad husband who's a billionaire will still find something to bitch about.
Will prolly leave him too if she find a chad with even better bones until shes all alone because chad wont settle

Xgkxq88rqeo31 1473807221

So the men dying are not victims of this war? Feminist logic

Will prolly leave him too if she find a chad with even better bones until shes all alone because chad wont settle
Exactly- foids are impossible to satisfy. We as men know life is shit & hard, so we will settle with the best we can get.

Exactly- foids are impossible to satisfy. We as men know life is shit & hard, so we will settle with the best we can get.
Amen to that brother, And let the ugly feminist rot!

Feminism be like, Were equal to men, Ok so why cant i punch you and you can punch me if were both equal like you say we are?

Men have literally never had it easier in this day and age, foids literally govern male happiness atp

Number of deaths by suicide 2021 2022

B b b b ut females are so opressed, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND THINK ABOUT THE MALES THAT DIED, THIS IS FROM A US GOV SITE, YOU CANT BRING THOSE DEAD MALES BACK, I NEVER SEE ANYTHING PUT UP TO PREVENT MALE SUICIDE OR HELP US, YET WE DIE IN NUMBERS LIKE REPLACED SACKS OF MEAT IN A WORLD WAR 1 ZONE!

OH AND ANOTHER THING MOST SUICIDES ARE WHITE, SO IF YOU STILL THINK WHITES ARE THE OPRESSORS, YOUR A MURDEROR!

Look how empowering it is

Oh dang

Ofc

B b b b ut females are more likely to be depressed, just man up bro....

80 FUCKING PERCENT AND YOU BITCHES STILL CALL US PRIVILEGED!

WOMEN, YOU CANT BRING BACK THE DEAD YOU DROVE TO DEATH, AND IF YOU ARE PART OF CONTRIBUTING TO THIS GRUELING STATISTIC THEN YOUR AN EVIL WOMAN, GOVERMENT OR WHATEVER THE FUCK BROUGHT THIS MEN TO SUICIDE, MAY THEY REST IN PEACE!

Rose flower at the Lalbaghgarden Bangalore

Rest in peace brave strong men, It wasnt ment to be like this, But we honor your deaths, It was not in vain, You were not supposed to die, Hugs from beyond the grave.

Last edited:
Men have literally never had it easier in this day and age, foids literally govern male happiness atp
I linked some stats backing this up

keep dropping these bombs brodda... Deserves must read
Ok, Imma look for more, I just started getting tears because of all the strong men this world has killed, All of us were strong till the end, may they rest in peace

Rose flower at the Lalbaghgarden Bangalore

IMG Suicides 2015

May our lithuanian boys and the others rest in peace