Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity femoid coworker rapemaxxes me and noone bats an eye

A

anb34

Greycel
hello bros im new here

im sick and tired of fucking females getting away with SAing men and it being socially 'acceptable'. why tf then should i not do it back? dont even get me started on the prissy soy latte drinking gayfags in the workplace putting their hands whereever they like. wtf is wrong with these people, just keep your hands to yourself.

Gtfo fakecel piece of shit

I'm sorry for this happening to you. But all anyone's gonna tell you is "I totally agree we need to stand up for male SA victims. I'm totally not a hypocrite."

my balls itch.

you VILL read posts from Intellectual alts, and you VILL be happy

hello bros im new here

im sick and tired of fucking females getting away with SAing men and it being socially 'acceptable'. why tf then should i not do it back? dont even get me started on the prissy soy latte drinking gayfags in the workplace putting their hands whereever they like. wtf is wrong with these people, just keep your hands to yourself.
we had 50+ spam signups in a hour

wonder what website these niggas brigading us from jfl

Something tells me that this never happened

Obvious IT plant is Obvious.

Kick that whore'd teeth.
20230318 160644

Tales from the basement