Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Harassed, gas-lighted and diagnosed with autism by a landwhale prostie while putting my bins out (2017 story)

rockwell1488

rockwell1488

Navy Commander
-
So last year I was putting my bins out on a Sunday or Monday night when I heard a woman talking to someone. I ignored her until she crossed the road and approached me - she was talking to me after all. The woman, a fat saggy-cheeked landwhale told me that she owned a property on the street and was leasing rooms to people. I asked her if she had a real job, to which she replied "um, yeah, my good looks". She went on to tell me that basically, men pay her for sex when their wife is too tired to perform - but it's okay, because Miss Prostie's teenager daughter doesn't know about mummy's job. Miss Prostie just goes to a place for a few hours and comes back home - magically she is able to pay her bills despite only working 2-3 days a week.

The prostie waffled on about how she knew everyone on the street. She pointed to houses and said "this house is where Mr and Mrs so-and-so live"... "over there is Miss blah blah........ she's a lesbian by the way". Also "I went to see blah-blah game recently, and I was right at the front with all the lil hoodlums". Throughout her self-centred ramble she jiggled her rolls and gestured dramatically in an attempt to impress me. I occasionally smirked at her immature remarks but my face went neutral quickly. I felt no warmth towards this literal whore. When my lack of interest in her one-sided conversation was apparent, she said "sorry to be mean, but are you 'on the spectrum'? if so that's okay because my son is a bit retarded... in class they ask him what word starts with the letter 'p' and he says POTATO!"

Concluding fatty's harassment; plus another story about sociopaths

When fatty said POTATO she said it in a deep tone as if she was a man. Thank God I was thrilled when this bitch shut her mouth. I didn't shake hands with her because A) I was handling garbage and putting the bins on the street; and B) holding a whore's hand is gross. So there's my story. I put my bins out on the street, and suddenly I am accosted and harassed by a land-whale, who reveals her "job" upon meeting me and also accuses me of being autistic. This bitch thought that she was so cool and edgy but to me she was just a fat bitch with a big mouth and a mental disorder.

I fucking hate ugly femoids who have sociopathic personalities. No doubt she went to everyone in the neighbourhood and told them about the weird autistic guy that didn't follow her social cues (ie. laughing at her made-up stories when she wanted me to). Also in a job 3 years ago there was a chick who seemed friendly, but then she went around and lied about me to everyone - accused me of "talking to her about her breasts". Then I complained about her for harassing me and spreading lies, and Miss Psycho Bitch then came up to me and said in a really soft voice "oh, I'm so sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean it and I'm really really sorry, do you accept my apology"? At the time I agreed to accept her apology, only in hope that she would stop harassing me. No doubt she told the managers that I had accepted her apology... fuck.

Sociopaths are attracted to me. They sense my low mood and they mock me because I'm not as cool, edgy and "alive" as they are, and I lack the "social skills" eg. fake charisma. They think of my life as drab and boring, and they wonder why I don't want to be a corporate executive with a Masarati and a trophy wife + groupies. A psychopath's normal thought process goes like this: "hmmmm I'm normal, successful and charming and I'm so good at buttering-up folks, and then screwing them later. I'm beyond normal. My illness gives me an advantage because I feel no remorse and I'm manipulative, charming and impulsive. This guy seems kind of blank when I tell him my great made-up stories about hanging around hoodlums. If he doesn't smile he must be autistic or something. People should laugh and be amazed at me, and give me attention and status".

The hypocrisy and deceit of sociopaths

Sociopaths always talk over me, and they talk so quickly that I can't get a word in! If I tried to talk back to them, they'd say I was rude. If I let them run their mouth, they act like I am willing to listen to them, and that the conversation is consensual, and I am weird because I am letting them talk and I'm not trying to one-up them and be competitive. Anything I do will be portrayed as weird, and the psychopath will always have a larger social circle of flying-monkey slaves, who will believe the psycho's lies. We need to outsmart people like this and demonise their lifestyle. Sure, I'm fucking poor and a fat middle-age woman with droopy cheeks can make money off desperate men. That's nothing to be proud of. To hell with anyone who gets rich by making others drink the wine of their whoring. THOTs will be the first to perish when The Day Of The Rope is realised.

Poisoned and lied about

That's not all. In early 2014 I had moved out to live independently, in a place which I thought had high standards. There was a psychopath living in this place along with two lesbians. I never agreed to enable the psycho chick, and I believe that she poisoned me with her shit. One night I felt really thirsty and I had an odd sensation in my head. The following morning I started a 3 hour shift at 6am and I started to get gut cramps that only got worse. I biked home and walked up the stairs to the toilet. I whipped down my pants and shat liquid-shit all over the bathroom floor before I could sit on the toilet. She must have mixed her shit in my peanut butter. After that experience, I got wise and started locking my food cupboard all the time, except when I was in the common room to watch it. The psychopath also lied to the property manager and claimed that I was opening the psychopath's mail and thus violating her privacy (lies). The property manager got really aggressive with me and even the property manager was a pathological liar. Once there was a new tenant who weaselled his way out of a 6 month rent contract, because he couldn't get internet. Anyway the previous tenant couldn't get cable broadband because the socket was damaged. I told the Indian guy when he moved in, that he can't get cable because the socket was damaged. The Filipino property manager sent me a text requesting me to meet her in the portable container office at the front of the property. I actually met her in the driveway and she told me NOT to talk to tenants about the state of chattles/fixtures on the property. Then she openly lied in front of another tenant, and continued to claim that the cable port was not damaged, even though it was. The other tenant knew that the property manager was telling lies, but the property managed kept denying it, just like Ted Bundy denied cutting that 13 yearold's throat with a hunting knife, in spite of the evidence that the knife was purchased with a stolen credit card found on his person.

These people are shameless, yet they use shame and fear to control others. They'll accuse guys like us of being liars, to hide their own lies. They are addicted to gas-lighting. I'm fucking sick of these assholes. They are not examples to live by. They are fraudsters, murderers, cheaters and liars. They come in two varieties: charming with false smiles, and then there's the psycho has always controls their facial expressions - they have an intense, cold stare when they are analysing you for weakness. Even things like tiredness, they will use against you. Manipulating people and running scams is the only way to satisfy themselves, and they always want more.

Moral of the story

Don't talk to femoids, especially if they're immediately smiling and nice to you, asking about your hobbies and stuff. If they pay any attention to you it's because they're psychopaths who want to stab you in the back. They'll learn enough about you to make convincing lies. Like, if you work as a truck driver the femoid will always claim that you're dirty because of your job. She'll say that you touched her breasts (always in a place with no CCTV footage available) and ball her eyes out. The femoid psycho who I met in the workplace was known as a psycho, I can just tell. When she was kissing my ass in the break room once, the two middle-age foids next to her kind of winced their eyes when the psycho was flattering me with her false charisma. Her co-workers knew about her illness and I should have picked up on that.

Last edited:
The way you formatted this story reminds me of those in-depth analysis things I did in AP English.

But that's brutal and I can relate, I always used to get questioned if I was an autist by girls in late elementary/middle school, it made me pissed off.

The way you formatted this story reminds me of those in-depth analysis things I did in AP English.

But that's brutal and I can relate, I always used to get questioned if I was an autist by girls in late elementary/middle school, it made me pissed off.
Funny how no-one questions whether Chad is a psychopath eh? But quiet guys are the focus of attention! I formatted the story with headings, that way people don't lose their place.

Why were you even trying to communicate with her?

Why were you even trying to communicate with her?
I always talk to neighbours and people on the street. Once you're in a conversation it feels hard to walk away. In hindsight I should have said "I don't want to talk to you" and fucking gone inside and locked the door.

Are you an autist though? This reads like it anyway.

Cba to read that long post, but all I can say is, females will try as much as possible to make an ugly man's life miserable if he doesn't comply with their standards and beta orbits for them.

Are you an autist though? This reads like it anyway.
HA! Well, I studied an academic writing skills course earlier this year. Dropped out 1/2 way through. I was a hardcore autist in high school - recluse, uncomfortable all the time. I never thought about slaying because the only slaying I did, I did in Halo: Combat Evolved.

These days I'm a pretty cool guy. I've owned nice cars, smoked various brands of cigars, listened to excellent music. It opened my mind a lot. I don't consider myself to be an autist but I want to do an IQ test one day, just to check. I fixed my shitty personality by listening to how true bros talk, and especially, by working with truck drivers and doing the whole bro culture with all its associated bullshit and banter:

The trouble is, I can't advance very far socially, because I've been harassed by remorseless foids and this has left me broken and damaged.

Oh, and typing this much is easy for me because I have a mechanical keyboard with cherry brown mx switches :feelzez:

Last edited:
Wtf did I just read.

All women are psychos, this is just the honest fact.

sounds like a fat fucking bitch, tell her to mind her business

sounds like a fat fucking bitch, tell her to mind her business
Luckily I haven't seen the cunt all year. I'd love to hunt her down and turn her into pork chops. She could feed a crowd of 5,000!

So last year I was putting my bins out on a Sunday or Monday night when I heard a woman talking to someone. I ignored her until she crossed the road and approached me - she was talking to me after all. The woman, a fat saggy-cheeked landwhale told me that she owned a property on the street and was leasing rooms to people. I asked her if she had a real job, to which she replied "um, yeah, my good looks". She went on to tell me that basically, men pay her for sex when their wife is too tired to perform - but it's okay, because Miss Prostie's teenager daughter doesn't know about mummy's job. Miss Prostie just goes to a place for a few hours and comes back home - magically she is able to pay her bills despite only working 2-3 days a week.

The prostie waffled on about how she knew everyone on the street. She pointed to houses and said "this house is where Mr and Mrs so-and-so live"... "over there is Miss blah blah........ she's a lesbian by the way". Also "I went to see blah-blah game recently, and I was right at the front with all the lil hoodlums". Throughout her self-centred ramble she jiggled her rolls and gestured dramatically in an attempt to impress me. I occasionally smirked at her immature remarks but my face went neutral quickly. I felt no warmth towards this literal whore. When my lack of interest in her one-sided conversation was apparent, she said "sorry to be mean, but are you 'on the spectrum'? if so that's okay because my son is a bit retarded... in class they ask him what word starts with the letter 'p' and he says POTATO!"

Concluding fatty's harassment; plus another story about sociopaths

When fatty said POTATO she said it in a deep tone as if she was a man. Thank God I was thrilled when this bitch shut her mouth. I didn't shake hands with her because A) I was handling garbage and putting the bins on the street; and B) holding a whore's hand is gross. So there's my story. I put my bins out on the street, and suddenly I am accosted and harassed by a land-whale, who reveals her "job" upon meeting me and also accuses me of being autistic. This bitch thought that she was so cool and edgy but to me she was just a fat bitch with a big mouth and a mental disorder.

I fucking hate ugly femoids who have sociopathic personalities. No doubt she went to everyone in the neighbourhood and told them about the weird autistic guy that didn't follow her social cues (ie. laughing at her made-up stories when she wanted me to). Also in a job 3 years ago there was a chick who seemed friendly, but then she went around and lied about me to everyone - accused me of "talking to her about her breasts". Then I complained about her for harassing me and spreading lies, and Miss Psycho Bitch then came up to me and said in a really soft voice "oh, I'm so sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean it and I'm really really sorry, do you accept my apology"? At the time I agreed to accept her apology, only in hope that she would stop harassing me. No doubt she told the managers that I had accepted her apology... fuck.

Sociopaths are attracted to me. They sense my low mood and they mock me because I'm not as cool, edgy and "alive" as they are, and I lack the "social skills" eg. fake charisma. They think of my life as drab and boring, and they wonder why I don't want to be a corporate executive with a Masarati and a trophy wife + groupies. A psychopath's normal thought process goes like this: "hmmmm I'm normal, successful and charming and I'm so good at buttering-up folks, and then screwing them later. I'm beyond normal. My illness gives me an advantage because I feel no remorse and I'm manipulative, charming and impulsive. This guy seems kind of blank when I tell him my great made-up stories about hanging around hoodlums. If he doesn't smile he must be autistic or something. People should laugh and be amazed at me, and give me attention and status".

The hypocrisy and deceit of sociopaths

Sociopaths always talk over me, and they talk so quickly that I can't get a word in! If I tried to talk back to them, they'd say I was rude. If I let them run their mouth, they act like I am willing to listen to them, and that the conversation is consensual, and I am weird because I am letting them talk and I'm not trying to one-up them and be competitive. Anything I do will be portrayed as weird, and the psychopath will always have a larger social circle of flying-monkey slaves, who will believe the psycho's lies. We need to outsmart people like this and demonise their lifestyle. Sure, I'm fucking poor and a fat middle-age woman with droopy cheeks can make money off desperate men. That's nothing to be proud of. To hell with anyone who gets rich by making others drink the wine of their whoring. THOTs will be the first to perish when The Day Of The Rope is realised.

Poisoned and lied about

That's not all. In early 2014 I had moved out to live independently, in a place which I thought had high standards. There was a psychopath living in this place along with two lesbians. I never agreed to enable the psycho chick, and I believe that she poisoned me with her shit. One night I felt really thirsty and I had an odd sensation in my head. The following morning I started a 3 hour shift at 6am and I started to get gut cramps that only got worse. I biked home and walked up the stairs to the toilet. I whipped down my pants and shat liquid-shit all over the bathroom floor before I could sit on the toilet. She must have mixed her shit in my peanut butter. After that experience, I got wise and started locking my food cupboard all the time, except when I was in the common room to watch it. The psychopath also lied to the property manager and claimed that I was opening the psychopath's mail and thus violating her privacy (lies). The property manager got really aggressive with me and even the property manager was a pathological liar. Once there was a new tenant who weaselled his way out of a 6 month rent contract, because he couldn't get internet. Anyway the previous tenant couldn't get cable broadband because the socket was damaged. I told the Indian guy when he moved in, that he can't get cable because the socket was damaged. The Filipino property manager sent me a text requesting me to meet her in the portable container office at the front of the property. I actually met her in the driveway and she told me NOT to talk to tenants about the state of chattles/fixtures on the property. Then she openly lied in front of another tenant, and continued to claim that the cable port was not damaged, even though it was. The other tenant knew that the property manager was telling lies, but the property managed kept denying it, just like Ted Bundy denied cutting that 13 yearold's throat with a hunting knife, in spite of the evidence that the knife was purchased with a stolen credit card found on his person.

These people are shameless, yet they use shame and fear to control others. They'll accuse guys like us of being liars, to hide their own lies. They are addicted to gas-lighting. I'm fucking sick of these assholes. They are not examples to live by. They are fraudsters, murderers, cheaters and liars. They come in two varieties: charming with false smiles, and then there's the psycho has always controls their facial expressions - they have an intense, cold stare when they are analysing you for weakness. Even things like tiredness, they will use against you. Manipulating people and running scams is the only way to satisfy themselves, and they always want more.

Moral of the story

Don't talk to femoids, especially if they're immediately smiling and nice to you, asking about your hobbies and stuff. If they pay any attention to you it's because they're psychopaths who want to stab you in the back. They'll learn enough about you to make convincing lies. Like, if you work as a truck driver the femoid will always claim that you're dirty because of your job. She'll say that you touched her breasts (always in a place with no CCTV footage available) and ball her eyes out. The femoid psycho who I met in the workplace was known as a psycho, I can just tell. When she was kissing my ass in the break room once, the two middle-age foids next to her kind of winced their eyes when the psycho was flattering me with her false charisma. Her co-workers knew about her illness and I should have picked up on that.

I'm not completely sure if you are labeling psychopaths/sociopaths correctly. Nearly all women behave the same way as those in your examples yet only around 5% of the population is technically psychopathic. I have been good friends with a diagnosed psychopath for several years and he is a cool guy on the alt-right. Very much like us with similar views just better at dealing with people in general. I think that prostitute may have been borderline/histrionic/narcissistic, nothing more. By contrast, psychopaths are supposedly logical, intelligent and charming with high ambition and a desire to shape the world. If a school shooting happened in the area, that dog would cry and bitch just like the rest. Women may seem cruel but they are almost always dominated by their hard-coded emotions while psychopaths are much, much different. It's true that there are bad psychopaths but I think that many are cool people alienated from society and some are quite possibly even incel. Also, most psychopaths are men which makes sense considering how emotional/selectively altruistic women usually are. Many people see psychopaths in a negative light because of hollywood and the Jewish media but the reality is much more interesting. Psychopaths are beyond human, free from silly things like love and compassion. They are the real "good" guys... individuals independent from society's norms.

I could be completely wrong about pathies and don't mean to offend. This is just my experience.

Last edited:
I could be completely wrong about pathies and don't mean to offend. This is just my experience.
You're right, that fat whore was probably just a narcissist. Psychopaths might be helpful to overthrow governments and stir up discontent, because, as you said, they have logic............ and they aren't afraid of a casualty count. Even so I've never met a psychopath who I would trust. The ones I've met are all self-serving assholes.

You say that one psycho who you know is into alt-right and that he's good with people, but most psychos are back-stabbers. Backstabbing is the opposite of good-with-people.