Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Femoid engineer pleads guilty to fraud, falsifying test results for steel used in U.S. Navy submarines

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Any STEMcels here?

This past week, the U.S. Department of Justice announced:

The former Director of Metallurgy at Bradken Inc. pleaded guilty today in U.S. District Court in Tacoma to defrauding the United States by falsifying test results that measure the strength and toughness of steel used in U.S. Navy submarines, announced U.S. Attorney Nick Brown. Elaine Thomas, 67, of Auburn, Washington, pleaded guilty to major fraud on the United States. She faces up to 10 years in prison and a $1 million fine when sentenced by U.S. District Judge Benjamin H. Settle on February 14, 2022.
The Navy requires that the steel meets certain standards for strength and toughness to ensure that it does not fail under certain circumstances, such as a collision. For 30 years, the Tacoma foundry (which was acquired by Bradken in 2008), produced castings, many of which had failed lab tests and did not meet the Navy’s standards. Elaine Thomas, as Director of Metallurgy, falsified test results to hide the fact that the steel had failed the tests. Thomas falsified results for over 240 productions of steel, which represent a substantial percentage of the castings Bradken produced for the Navy.

Yikes!

Tell me more about affirmative action and gender diversity programs in STEM. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

lies are a foid true nature and I won`t be surprised if estrogen will be found as a chemical which transforms brain into a more lying and manipulating type
make up, clothes and fashion industry, plastic surgery, hell even the current western marriage institute and state in general are all a result of foid lying and also cucks who will stab their own brother in order to please a devilish succubus cunt

Should be charged with treason with a death penalty verdict.

bitch could have got people killed or worse if it was steel used to build a nuclear sub.
Should be charged with treason with a death penalty verdict.

jfl [UWSL]hundreds of men's lives in danger because of a single foid.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]putting foids outside the kitchen was truly a mistake.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

bitch could have got people killed or worse if it was steel used to build a nuclear sub.
They were used to build nuclear submarines. All the U.S. Navy's submarines in active service are nuclear.

If China and the USA had a war I think China will win

The US government and military don't have what it takes to win against China

The era of US global hegemony is over, China will now be the economic and military global superpower

Reason #24,167 why I am not a sailor on a submarine, and I will never be a sailor on a submarine. Fuck that.

M
would you serve on a destroyer?

destroyers are cool
Mixed feelings... I've seen sailors quoted saying there are 2 types of ships in the modern military: submarines, and targets. So being in the submarine service is probably the smart path. But I just couldn't climb down the hatch, I'd be an embarassing claustrophobic mess.

Everything I've read about navy operations suggests that destroyers are mainly Canon fodder to screen capital ships from taking the first hits...

M

Mixed feelings... I've seen sailors quoted saying there are 2 types of ships in the modern military: submarines, and targets. So being in the submarine service is probably the smart path. But I just couldn't climb down the hatch, I'd be an embarassing claustrophobic mess.

Everything I've read about navy operations suggests that destroyers are mainly Canon fodder to screen capital ships from taking the first hits...

the chances that actually happens is low though, more likely than not if you do see any action it'll be somali pirates and whatnot

She should be tried as a man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back