Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL U.S. Department of Justice: 38-year-old femoid sentenced to federal prison for sexting her 13-year-old son

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
This is one weird case. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any pictures of the femoid.

Earlier this month, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Arizona announced that:
Sara Belen Coltz, 38, of Norfolk, Virginia was sentenced by U.S. District Judge John C. Hinderaker to 120 months in prison, followed by a lifetime term of supervised release. Coltz previously pleaded guilty to coercion and enticement of a minor. After she is released from prison, Coltz will be required to register as a sexual offender.

In June 2018, Paula Carter contacted the Tucson Police Department (TPD) with an unusual message: her estranged daughter-in-law was exchanging nudes with her 13-year-old grandson, who she had adoptive custody of. Coltz, who was unemployed and living in Virginia, lost custody of her son back in 2009 due to her drug addiction.

According to TPD detectives, these were just one of many similar messages that Coltz sent to her son via Facebook Messenger:
Screenshot 2022 03 27 163156

During a forensic interview, the victim acknowledged that he would regularly engage in video calls with his mother where she would ask him to "spit on his dick and then jackoff". Additionally, TPD detectives also found evidence that Coltz shared her own son's nudes with other strangers online.

In August 2020, Coltz pleaded guilty in federal court to one count of coercion and enticement of a minor to engage in illegal sexual activity, which carries a minimum of ten years' imprisonment and a maximum of life. In the factual stipulation of the plea agreement, Coltz admitted that:
Between December 1, 2017 and July 20, 2018, I used my computer to communicate with my biological son, who was under the age of eighteen. I would chat with him about sexual acts I wanted to perform on him and have him perform on me. For example, I indicated I wanted to perform oral sex on the victim before engaging in sexual intercourse. I also indicated I wanted to engage in anal intercourse. Throughout these chats, I told the victim multiple times to erase the conversations. The victim was between 13 and 14 years old when the chats took place.

You can read the plea agreement here:

Federal prosecutors asked the judge to impose a 15-year prison sentence, writing that:
[T]his is so much more than the typical enticement/child sex abuse material (CSAM) case. The defendant’s actions caused incalculable harm. The defendant is the mother of the victim and harmed her child in a manner that seems unfathomable...In other words, not being adequately protected by your mother, knowing that your mother chose not to protect you and knowing that your mother actively victimized you are three distinctly different harms.
A significant sentence for coercing your child to engage in sexual acts can serve the general deterrence goals of making clear to anyone in the community that this conduct is always the wrong decision and carries with it grave consequences.

Look, uh...you shouldn't need the U.S. government to tell you that sexting your kid is a bad idea to realize that sexting your kid bad idea. I mean, what the absolute fuck is wrong with normies? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You can read the rest of the brief here:

Unfortunately, the judge declined and sentenced her to the ten-year minimum. However, he did approve the prosecutors' request for lifetime supervised release and sex offender registration.

@RoastieBeef @Infinity @Wizard32

She wrote those messages to HER SON!? :worryfeels::feelspuke:

Normie sexhaver depravity knows no bottom limits, holy shit. Seriously, we need to ban normie sexhavers from all positions of power immediately. This is fucked.

Normie sexhaver depravity knows no bottom limits, holy shit. Seriously, we need to ban normie sexhavers from all positions of power immediately. This is fucked.
Normies, what do you expect

Brutal Chad Son pill:feelspuke:

I wonder if she was hot but at 38 most probably not.

hell nah if my mom sent me messages like that i would no longer under the same roof as her and i‘d probably find shelter under a palm tree or something, incest between biological parents is disgusting af.
Incest in general is disgusting af

absolute state of am*rican w*men

depends, i do have a hot cousin and step cousin that i would love to fuck, but the thought of having sex with my biological birth mother or grandma makes me want to vomit my organs out.
thats disgusting man

His mom did write semi decent sexts NGL.

Too bad she was.... his mom.....

:feelspuke:

:fuk:

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

If only there was some kind of forum online, full of single men of all ages WHO ARE NOT YOUR OWN SON who might be down for sext escapades or more?

Crazy talk I know...

[UWSL][UWSL]Incest is so hot, imagine having sex with your mother milf. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

what the fuck is wrong with 2022cels